Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Video Requests

This is a discussion on Video Requests within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Roy just go watch ur own vidz <3[/b] yea :lol:...
Page: 2

SilentDaemon

Roy just go watch ur own vidz <3[/b]
    yea :lol:

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

lafmo movie this one pwnage all other warrior movies :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSk0WspwEe8...feature=related[/b]
    rly pwnage vid ^^

OutlawDance

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Well the vid you showed is from a new server, he&#39;s way above most peoples levels there so it&#39;s ALOT easier to look good. But then again it&#39;s also easy to look good with Dedex&#39;s gear xD[/b]
    I was a few lvls higher than most, Girakon lvling was on crack and there is already a bunch of lvl 80s. But, I pked on 1500/300 scrolls and no ac valk. My ac while i was pking was barely over 1200. Ussually 1220. Most warriors at the time were already over 1350, and many of the top ones had over 1400. CrazyHorse and BloodLust, the last 2 vs&#39;s both had higher ac than me.

Im sure you know what it&#39;s like to have higher stats than every1 else, 8k hp unbuffed lawl. I&#39;d say there&#39;s ppl who&#39;s character outclass the rest of their server on each server here. I didnt have that incredible of gear, as compared to Insanity warriors like Dragonite and BloodLust and Havoc. On ares there still is a lot of ppl running around in +0s while you run around in +3s, so I&#39;d say ur in a similar situation.

It was hard to look good as well, due to the fact that I play during the time the server is most empty, which is why you see base scenes with only like 5 orcs or less lol. Had trouble getting good pk clips for the movie because of that.

Roy was still around on HitMachine when Tempests made this movie, I believe he asked for more current movies, to see how the game has changed.

Hit, the game has gotten more competitive. Most ppl, even random turk kids in CZ know how to combo at least fairly decent. Im not saying if you came back that you wouldnt be within the top of the server u played, but just saying I doubt you will be able to find yourself tanking 20 ppl solo, and running into a huge rush of ppl with a priest and urself. :P

Roy just go watch ur own vidz <3[/b]
    Links plyx h34r: Too mant fakers out there to be able to know which ones are real

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

I doubt you will be able to find yourself tanking 20 ppl solo, and running into a huge rush of ppl with a priest and urself. :P[/b]
    u can still do that on pathos

rustam

http://files.filefront.com/Code+of+a+Knigh...;/fileinfo.html

Best warr video ive seen in a LONG time.[/b]
    Muffin this movie is old and sux :P J/k pretty cool warrior also i love this 1

Muffin this movie is old and sux :P J/k pretty cool warrior also i love this 1[/b]
    ty ^^

PaPaSmurF

a.q no one post my video, ill fak ur mother mike =d
    http://files.filefront.com/Chris+is+gaywmv...;/fileinfo.html
    ignore the name, mike is ghey <,<
    its not worth downloading but worth taking a peek at i think
    working on video 2 as soon as i get my 8800, ill be able to fraps better, and i have full version of fraps this time hehe cheers :x

and ya, check out Cerote&#39;s video, its gg combo.

working on video 2 as soon as i get my 8800, ill be able to fraps better, and i have full version of fraps this time hehe cheers :x

and ya, check out Cerote&#39;s video, its gg combo.[/b]
    yah, i uploaded it for the ghey... just thought i should warn every1 hes homo >:

btw gýft me ur pc

and ya, check out Cerote&#39;s video, its gg combo.[/b]
    That was a sick video h34r:

PaPaSmurF

haha my pc is alright, once i get 8800 it wont be bad

tuttzilla

wow awesome video O_O uve made me want to make a warrior now...that was just awesome :P

OutlawDance

wow awesome video O_O uve made me want to make a warrior now...that was just awesome :P[/b]

whats so awesome ? is good movie ,but F9DeviL and priestess_pam show us better action 3 years ago

Banned

whats so awesome ? is good movie ,but F9DeviL and priestess_pam show us better action 3 years ago[/b]
    Groupie <_<

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12