Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Viktor Ardream Pk Vid. Vol.2

This is a discussion on Viktor Ardream Pk Vid. Vol.2 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by mikey144 this is just such a dumb comment, why when some1 owns in a pk vid does ...
Page: 3

jeweetzelluf

Quote Originally Posted by mikey144 View Post
    this is just such a dumb comment, why when some1 owns in a pk vid does it make the rest bad, and never him good?
    ehm, i said i liked the pk vid so i tink he is good.. but i also think GS does bad in the situations in the movie..

for the rest of ur comment see up here..

Quote Originally Posted by jeweetzelluf View Post
    watch from minut 6:00 there are 2 clips first 2 vs 3 GS + some other.. and later 2 vs 4 GS..

in first clip at 5:58: i can untherstand that u cant kill him cauze of talia.. but that u let the int priest die (help him by curing or minor?? instead of running away) is pretty bad if u ask me..

at 2d clip at 6:39: sry but that priest who runs away with pottin instead of cure and heal up..? i cant call that good, i call that nuubish..
    lol u go up against uni and then after that u try talk shit, who wants to go near a guy who KNOWS how to play bp, when ur full duffed... as a sin thats like 2/3 hit... so they HAVE to run and cure themselves.... uni and his friend just did a good job, and isn't it obivious that they pk'd against each other for longer than 2/3 times... i mean do u not think that the GS boys NEVER came out on top?

dang.... think about what u say, seriously

at 2d clip at 6:39: sry but that priest who runs away with pottin instead of cure and heal up..? i cant call that good, i call that nuubish..
    looks like you dont know what its like playing in rentals and duffed and smacked by uni, if he duffed me, hed be spamming a good 500 so i had to get a chance to cure myself THEN heal up

jeweetzelluf

lol u go up against uni and then after that u try talk shit, who wants to go near a guy who KNOWS how to play bp, when ur full duffed... as a sin thats like 2/3 hit... so they HAVE to run and cure themselves.... uni and his friend just did a good job, and isn't it obivious that they pk'd against each other for longer than 2/3 times... i mean do u not think that the GS boys NEVER came out on top?

dang.... think about what u say, seriously
    if u look first clip, after the torment the priests cures 1 sin immediatly (so he cud minor/cure), and then the priest gets another duff and at the same time the other rogue cures himself.. and eventually the priest gets attacked.. enough time too minor/cure the priest.. btw priest is curing 1 sin right before he is about too die.

so guys in this clip and the one after, u fail and bp knows how too use ur mistakes

and i like i said atm i only judge on the movie.. i believe GS came out on top too.. cuz in the beginnin u almost had victor down.

and btw i have been playin with noob items on ares for ages, so dont tell i dont know how too pk with rentals.. i played with noob items on ares were there werent even rentals yet. so it was chitins+7 and dol+5/6..

peace! im sorry if i make u feel bad.. but its the truth

if u look first clip, after the torment the priests cures 1 sin immediatly (so he cud minor/cure), and then the priest gets another duff and at the same time the other rogue cures himself.. and eventually the priest gets attacked.. enough time too minor/cure the priest.. btw priest is curing 1 sin right before he is about too die.

so guys in this clip and the one after, u fail and bp knows how too use ur mistakes

and i like i said atm i only judge on the movie.. i believe GS came out on top too.. cuz in the beginnin u almost had victor down.

and btw i have been playin with noob items on ares for ages, so dont tell i dont know how too pk with rentals.. i played with noob items on ares were there werent even rentals yet. so it was chitins+7 and dol+5/6..

peace! im sorry if i make u feel bad.. but its the truth
    uni doesnt play ares, k thxbb

uni doesnt play ares, k thxbb
    LOL try to play with rentals in ares or even chitin +7 kkthxbb

Quote Originally Posted by kaldra9 View Post
    LOL try to play with rentals in ares or even chitin +7 kkthxbb
    what is that even trying to point out? thats so dumb.

jeweetzelluf

u sir got owned kkthxbb

are you seriously saying that your gear on ares is trash? i've seen you, you are spamming 550+ on people who seem to be fairly geared on your ARDREAM WARRIOR. thats crazy for a server wehre everyone has an ironset pretty much...... idk not a flame, just a personal obeservation. from what i saw, people hit you a lot less then you hit them. a LOT less

u sir got owned kkthxbb
    wow ur dumb... my point was u sit there like the sins are doing a bad job... then ur like, i play ares, i know how it is... my point is u dont have to play against uni in ares... so u wouldnt know....

what is that even trying to point out? thats so dumb.
    any1 able to kill and play on servers like ares with rental items is gg if u talk about c-west is other story since mainly the server is ruled by tbl editers and koxpers and even worse ppl with items rental is a dif story every1 is same geared and 550 dmg on ares ardream is pretty low, in ares is Shinny Ardream when ur going to teleport lol

note: i have played both servers and i left c-west cuz is mainly a server ruled with ardream-rlb players that means lazy ass server

jeweetzelluf

@thesmallone101,
    im not an ARDREAM WARRIOR, im int priest.. my gear on ares? improved allot last weeks: chitin+7, fp dd25, ds+6, ha+7, skelly, ep+1, roms, ce, wse..

i think its good for me, but compared with others its not..

@ mikey144,

nope i didnt played againt uni in ares! wow ur smart
    bur ive played against better bps in ardream.. like nordfront and allot of fulled geared lvl 83 bp's also got lower lvl bp's.. enough bp's in ares ardream with hb+9 fabric +9 etc.. but i wont let them own me..

and i dont only flame the sins, but the priest too. they pk like turks with lags =)

Banned

@thesmallone101,
    im not an ARDREAM WARRIOR, im int priest.. my gear on ares? improved allot last weeks: chitin+7, fp dd25, ds+6, ha+7, skelly, ep+1, roms, ce, wse..

i think its good for me, but compared with others its not..

@ mikey144,

nope i didnt played againt uni in ares! wow ur smart
    bur ive played against better bps in ardream.. like nordfront and allot of fulled geared lvl 83 bp's also got lower lvl bp's.. enough bp's in ares ardream with hb+9 fabric +9 etc.. but i wont let them own me..

and i dont only flame the sins, but the priest too. they pk like turks with lags =)
    1 vs 1 is diffrent when you are priest... you don't have to take care to other party members, just yourself.. and till he duff you, you can heal + cure then he will have to duff again... when its 2 vs 1 or 3 vs 1 its harder...

jeweetzelluf

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    1 vs 1 is diffrent when you are priest... you don't have to take care to other party members, just yourself.. and till he duff you, you can heal + cure then he will have to duff again... when its 2 vs 1 or 3 vs 1 its harder...
    dunno what u mean man, but it doesnt seems important in this discussion

zrocker0404

nice for being 1vs5 or 2v8 most the time lol. Enjoyed the movie.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast