Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Vishera-COYOTE&SHOOOOOOW

This is a discussion on Vishera-COYOTE&SHOOOOOOW within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by PonSix Say what u can say but I think that priest got skills lol :P It's hard ...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by PonSix View Post
    Say what u can say but I think that priest got skills lol :P
    It's hard to see if hes TBL hacking or not, I mean, His cures, duffs, don't go as fast as this vid at all

Tranquilizer - YouTube
    it's pretty known that vishera clan are pretty much hackers ? Even when you're not using the hacks itself and you still play with them for quite long and o nly with eachother (they rarely pt with others) means t hey know everything and pr obably telling eachother about the hacks t hey got .
    btw , am I t he o nly one who th inks its odd that Aurum never uploaded a pk video ? And the rest of his clan did?

Banned Senior Member

lol seriously stop crying just because you got raped by them its like going around saying you lost a baseball game(i think that is the most known sport for steriods? not really sure i don't follow sports much) cause 1 player used steriods like seriously you got out played gtfo

Quote Originally Posted by Rec7on View Post
    it's pretty known that vishera clan are pretty much hackers ? Even when you're not using the hacks itself and you still play with them for quite long and o nly with eachother (they rarely pt with others) means t hey know everything and pr obably telling eachother about the hacks t hey got .
    btw , am I t he o nly one who th inks its odd that Aurum never uploaded a pk video ? And the rest of his clan did?
    Before you continue to complain about Vishera's priest and rogue, you and your clan members should stop partying with turks in Rebels and TheLegends, then people will take you guys seriously. The turks in those clans are doing the exact same thing Vishera was doing when they were orcs.

i like his macro when he kill showwwwwwwwwww haahhaha.
    gj , ofc this priest is pretty geared but he also has skills.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    Before you continue to complain about Vishera's priest and rogue, you and your clan members should stop partying with turks in Rebels and TheLegends, then people will take you guys seriously. The turks in those clans are doing the exact same thing Vishera was doing when they were orcs.
    your signature makes me cringe bro

Good video, good assas, good good good <3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12