W T F CHARLIE?

This is a discussion on W T F CHARLIE? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i searched charlie187 in google images and it shows this...
Page: 1

5DollahSuckySucky

Default W T F CHARLIE?

i searched charlie187 in google images and it shows this

Ki1laH

Haha parambulator was a clannie of mine in Runescape in DamageInc

We owned charlies ass up and down the wildie when he played RS.

Rofl good old days in RS at the axe hut.. Looks like another one of the people who hated charlie back in RS as well, oh yea everyone did <_< Mwahah well ppl enjoyed owning him on there since he liked to run away and log out a lot then ask the mod under the desk if he could get unbanned :wub: Sometimes i miss the gay RS pk

the RS pk makes me want to vomit. someone go get Heroes of Might and Magic V, so they can play me online. It just came out, so there isn't much online play.

i pwn in RS

BDragieta

u think u pwn in everything... :wub:

Originally posted by Ki1laH

Well DI always 20v1 so not much owning, but Charlie IS a big big noob. a.q x out at axe <3 :wub:

Originally posted by Shellshocked+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shellshocked)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ki1laH

Well DI always 20v1 so not much owning, but Charlie IS a big big noob. a.q x out at axe <3 :wub:[/b]
    arnt u the person who was in that pic getting spamed over msn and irc of the naked girl...i remember ur name..either that or u were the one spaming it..

ya i was in di...got banned at lvl 116 for saying ebay...ki1lah wut was ur rsn

Ki1laH

Originally posted by Di_Strider2952+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Di_Strider2952)</div>
    Originally posted by Shellshocked@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ki1laH

Well DI always 20v1 so not much owning, but Charlie IS a big big noob. a.q x out at axe <3 :wub:
    arnt u the person who was in that pic getting spamed over msn and irc of the naked girl...i remember ur name..either that or u were the one spaming it..

ya i was in di...got banned at lvl 116 for saying ebay...ki1lah wut was ur rsn[/b]
    Impy in da hizzouse *impaler99*

And I didn't always 20v1, this was when i was the 1 of only 10 ppl to have 99 range and was 1v1'ing charlie when range was actually GOOD in RS.

Originally posted by Ki1laH+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ki1laH)</div>
    Originally posted by Di_Strider2952+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Di_Strider2952)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shellshocked
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ki1laH

ya i was in di...got banned at lvl 116 for saying ebay...ki1lah wut was ur rsn[/b]

And I didn't always 20v1, this was when i was the 1 of only 10 ppl to have 99 range and was 1v1'ing charlie when range was actually GOOD in RS.[/b][/quote]
    WOW i think u were on the memberlist when i joined in november..just never saw u on, well hi..names Chad

Ki1laH

Originally posted by Di_Strider2952+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Di_Strider2952)</div>
    Originally posted by Ki1laH+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ki1laH)
    Originally posted by Di_Strider2952
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shellshocked
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ki1laH

ya i was in di...got banned at lvl 116 for saying ebay...ki1lah wut was ur rsn

And I didn't always 20v1, this was when i was the 1 of only 10 ppl to have 99 range and was 1v1'ing charlie when range was actually GOOD in RS.[/b]
    WOW i think u were on the memberlist when i joined in november..just never saw u on, well hi..names Chad[/b][/quote]

Ya i joined when rs2 came out a LONG time ago, almost 2 years ago...if not 2 years ago. I quit rs a lot, there was a LONG time where i was VERY active always, but then a long time where i just wasnt. :wub:

Originally posted by Shellshocked@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ki1laH

Nah, I was a well-known staker, you might know me from that, my RS name was Subse7en (staker = Clean_u_0ut), Shellshocked is just my Edana char.
    You were the swiftswitch guy? And I remember Impaler <3 :wub:

nah, but ppl asked me that a lot...so i changed my title on forums to the new official ss maker..after i got banned i started again and got to 79 in a month..then i got bored...ppl still asked if i made ss..at lvl 79