Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

come'on

This is a discussion on come'on within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/5285/9raptorol2.jpg he Own ? im sure its wasnt seal and BTW its +11 reverse he didnt want to show me ...
Page: 1

http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/5285/9raptorol2.jpg

he Own ?

im sure its wasnt seal and BTW its +11 reverse he didnt want to show me in trade so i said please please and he said seal...nvm duper? or just lucky ? ...

oh and BTW look at that

http://img150.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wtfji4.jpg

now you see why i said ppl dupers...like the turk with the +21 armors

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/5285/9raptorol2.jpg

he Own ?

im sure its wasnt seal and BTW its +11 reverse he didnt want to show me in trade so i said please please and he said seal...nvm duper? or just lucky ? ...[/b]
    Did it glow because I don't see any glow in the picture, maybe it's just because the glow get's bugged on moradon some times :P
    Anyways it might be legit or it might not be legit. If it's reduced I wouldn't be so suprised. I would never put raptor +8 on anvil if it had elemental but if it was reduced it's not worth as much so I would try to burn it after quitting. So yeah.
    And that stiletto is legit, I've made one myself and it's not that hard to make because they're dropping all the time(+8 ones) and they're cheap as hell.

Did it glow because I don't see any glow in the picture, maybe it's just because the glow get's bugged on moradon some times :P
    Anyways it might be legit or it might not be legit. If it's reduced I wouldn't be so suprised. I would never put raptor +8 on anvil if it had elemental but if it was reduced it's not worth as much so I would try to burn it after quitting. So yeah.
    And that stiletto is legit, I've made one myself and it's not that hard to make because they're dropping all the time and they're cheap as hell.[/b]
    yes only becuse bug of glow but look at the side of the raptor he so glowing and he told me its +9...like you can see...look at the guy that mercent near him with raptor +8 its not glow like +7 raptor reverse or +5 reverse...
    and its not reduce...just glow bug in moradon...its +11 reverse

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

yes only becuse bug of glow but look at the side of the raptor he so glowing and he told me its +9...like you can see...look at the guy that mercent near him with raptor +8 its not glow like +7 raptor reverse or +5 reverse...
    and its not reduce...just glow bug in moradon...its +11 reverse[/b]
    Well I can see it glows like a +11 reverse I just wanted to know if it was reduced
    That is most likely duped.. In which server is this?

Ares...and yea its dupe for sure

spab

Ares...and yea its dupe for sure[/b]
    dude i dont wanna argue with ya but ares and +9 raptor, that cant be sooooooooooo unique, there must be some of +9 and well maybe this guy was just lucky

dunno lucky or duper...and BTW Dark3lf here proff to show you its not reduce...

http://img257.imageshack.us/my.php?image=raptor9gb6.jpg

for ur collection oo

and btw the raptor is +9 or even higher I saw this guy in CZ + mora + war and the rappy had the same glow everywhere :mellow:

for ur collection oo

and btw the raptor is +9 or even higher I saw this guy in CZ + mora + war and the rappy had the same glow everywhere :mellow:[/b]
    dude i told ya...+11 reverse 90 poisen
    thats what i mean about the mage with +21 complate...every1 flame me but look how many dupers...and the other mage was duper too

btw I killed that IexeI guy in cz last time.. I 1hitet him -.-
    so he cant have +2roms etc, yes his pauldron was still +21 but the rest of the complete he got didnt glowed in any way oO

dunno dude i just know cant upgrade to +21...to +6 reverse its hard so to +21 :/

he bought the robe... or xMuratx renamed to IexeI and went from 65~ to 75 over the night oO

he bought the robe... or xMuratx renamed to IexeI and went from 65~ to 75 over the night oO[/b]
    here you go...more proff by you,you see if he use cheats to lvl up or something like it so its mean he can be duper easy...

havvvk

You're an idiot, he was just proving that he bought it, by saying sarcastically that going from 65-75 is basically impossible.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast