Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

w00000000000t 6k def :o

This is a discussion on w00000000000t 6k def :o within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by petsmar2 Well even if it is photoshopped this is exactly the shit we have to put up ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by petsmar2
    Well even if it is photoshopped this is exactly the shit we have to put up with in cypher -_-
    and that warrior is duped and macroed out of his ass...
    Dude that can be on any server... 1.3k ac is easy to get as a shell warrior, and just restat to 75 defense, stop thinking its so speical. Btw he wont be able to attack for shit.

Shaggy2dope

Originally posted by Ahh...
    photoshop pls?
    wow u guys r really stupid its a war bug its happened to alot of people its no photoshop

garfieldbr

ppl dont know nothing and say photoshop
    zzzz :lol:

Archer3

thats easy

DjKeViN2

-.-' all n00bs..... warrior skill lvl 75 of defense -.-' currently get a great def "pohotoshopped"? -_-

RunLikeYouStoleIt

Originally posted by Wyvern
    towers damage doesnt depend on defence..
    yes it does. only the center ones depend on flame resistance which isnt hard to get alot of it

AphRaeL

Originally posted by RunLikeYouStoleIt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RunLikeYouStoleIt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Wyvern
    towers damage doesnt depend on defence..
    yes it does. only the center ones depend on flame resistance which isnt hard to get alot of it[/b]
    +1, i've gotten 500+ FR and tanked inside towers

Originally posted by chucknorris13
    welcome to cypher, to bad that guy sucks at this game, he is so easy to take down.
    + 1 ... id like to see him redballed h43r:

Banned

Originally posted by xourico
    thats wall of iron, multiplies ur defense by 3 for 10 seconds I think...

thats means 5640/3 = 1880 defense with shield... and he also got a skill thats gives him 30% more defense with shield so...
    so his defense is arround 1250-1300 without any shield *^_^ (normal def for a full shell warrior with standard unqiues )
    I'm lvl 69 and i have 1300 AC without shield, still use 1 noob +14/2 earing and a +14/2 ring, also an IN which has no def...so it can be true without any problem, normal stuff for a lvl 75 can reach 6K without any problem, i also wear +7 shells...nothing really hard to get.

Banned Senior Member

how do you have 1300 ac with +7 shells, no 2nd Roc, and one of your earings doesnt have ac on it....

Proximus

Originally posted by morf_is_a_looser+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(morf_is_a_looser)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-xourico
    thats wall of iron, multiplies ur defense by 3 for 10 seconds I think...

thats means 5640/3 = 1880 defense with shield... and he also got a skill thats gives him 30% more defense with shield so...
    so his defense is arround 1250-1300 without any shield *^_^ (normal def for a full shell warrior with standard unqiues )
    I'm lvl 69 and i have 1300 AC without shield, still use 1 noob +14/2 earing and a +14/2 ring, also an IN which has no def...so it can be true without any problem, normal stuff for a lvl 75 can reach 6K without any problem, i also wear +7 shells...nothing really hard to get.[/b]
    Dont smoke crack

Banned Senior Member

Would love to see a s/s of it

This is Tempest from Diez:

1363 ac at lvl 72 with shell +8, and +1 uniques. I'd like to see your actual stats

sludge

yea i barely hit 1300 on lvl 70 with roc+1,roc+0,ib and 2 peaces of +8 shell and i had to go 230str for it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12