Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Wais ftw ;)

This is a discussion on Wais ftw ;) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Boozah brightness FTW ^_^ *^_^ *^_^ no fcking way... :lol: beside, your name doesnt shows.. ...
Page: 2

sophiem

Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Boozah
    brightness FTW

^_^ *^_^ *^_^

no fcking way... :lol:
    beside, your name doesnt shows.. might have been paddy :P[/b]

jelus ?

Ereshkigal

Brightness roxxorz noobs

Btw Eresh>Jimbo mine is a gatekeeper ownt ownt ownt ownt h43r: h43r: h43r: h43r: h43r: h43r:

zolias

nope this isn't true ... any guy who is claiming that we are back is a totally liar !!!

sophiem

Originally posted by zolias
    nope this isn't true ... any guy who is claiming that we are back is a totally liar !!!
    I didnt say that

Zaffers-UareHistory

well,its been a long time...

i never check any kind of KO content anymore,but since many ppl started spamming my msn asking if i am back,the answer is

No i am not back in KO and i will never be back.

also about this imitation of My Name IS , i was pretty speechless when i first saw it , but i dont care at all about it since the guy who remade it feels ok with himself lol.

well thats all folks,thats my first and probably last post on this forum,glad to hear from you again and wish you all to have fun.cheers

ToX1CiTy

Originally posted by Zaffers-UareHistory
    well,its been a long time...

i never check any kind of KO content anymore,but since many ppl started spamming my msn asking if i am back,the answer is

No i am not back in KO and i will never be back.

also about this imitation of My Name IS , i was pretty speechless when i first saw it , but i dont care at all about it since the guy who remade it feels ok with himself lol.

well thats all folks,thats my first and probably last post on this forum,glad to hear from you again and wish you all to have fun.cheers
    :wub: miss ya malaka

EatMeTheMage

Originally posted by igothacked
    bump

i am
    what's with that skill bar? lol :lol:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12