Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

WAMBULANCEEEEE PVP movie.

This is a discussion on WAMBULANCEEEEE PVP movie. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 4/10 usko>>all...
Page: 2

piedras

4/10
    usko>>all

cigaret25

4/10
    usko>>all[/b]
    lolled :blink:

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

If you can't handle flames you shouldnt post here lol

FlyingAfrican

My friend doesn't got a ko4life account so I decided to put it here.
    So yeah here is the movie of WAMBULANCEEE the most known minor guy on private servers.
    Part 1. Watch in High Quality. ( HQ )
    These guys are MesaTheBeast / xsoulcollectorx / ChaosSphere from ares, Thijs and Koen.
    Here we go > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPGH3f6yWxo...re=channel_page

:wub:[/b]
    hahaha oh god please dont tell me you're serious, cause I vs'd wambulance a million times on priv servers and raped his ass with full hp everytime using 2x minor as well. loll "most known minor guy on private servers" don't make me laugh please, and yes +1 to the illusion being a noob ass skill for noob rogues.

And as to the guy who said priv server players are noobs, haha thats funny seeing as how I only play priv servers cause I don't like all this new shit, if I had wanted all this new crap on USKO i would've switched and played chinese ko or japko, you're probably a new player to USKO so you don't know about its prime days.. USKO's prime days were KE/KO days, where everything was pretty much equal as to the balance of powers, where everyone in reality was a noob because everyone was just learning the game, and where the game was actually fun and didnt consist of greedy owners and money hungry donators/babashoppers who owned everyone with +9 gear. So before you talk I suggest you go back in time and play usko back then, I promise you when you come back and play this shit usko you'll prolly end up quitting it like most of us did.

M3rgim

so you want me to go on privat server,get max. items and 1hit people?
    come on..
    privat server is for those,that lost on usko[/b]
    never played priv servers? some of them are hella better then usko :unsure:

never played priv servers? some of them are hella better then usko :unsure:[/b]
    hell ye! only problems at private servers, is information about downtime and corrupt gms / retarded gms. But atleast they do talk english most of the time. atleast the good priv servers.

Combo was inconsistent, minor looked average.

I've seen you on private servers and you've run from me everytime.

paperownz

i dont get it, how he click on mouse, minor /pot and combo at sametime ?

I like the cutting and the music 4/10

since er.. wambulance can talk everyone to death I´m kinda happy he is... umm... there

LOL

bad combo and control minoor..

just look at your mouse picture inagme .. its being spammed rofl

nutsackatak1

not very fun to watch

hahaha oh god please dont tell me you're serious, cause I vs'd wambulance a million times on priv servers and raped his ass with full hp everytime using 2x minor as well. loll "most known minor guy on private servers" don't make me laugh please, and yes +1 to the illusion being a noob ass skill for noob rogues.

And as to the guy who said priv server players are noobs, haha thats funny seeing as how I only play priv servers cause I don't like all this new shit, if I had wanted all this new crap on USKO i would've switched and played chinese ko or japko, you're probably a new player to USKO so you don't know about its prime days.. USKO's prime days were KE/KO days, where everything was pretty much equal as to the balance of powers, where everyone in reality was a noob because everyone was just learning the game, and where the game was actually fun and didnt consist of greedy owners and money hungry donators/babashoppers who owned everyone with +9 gear. So before you talk I suggest you go back in time and play usko back then, I promise you when you come back and play this shit usko you'll prolly end up quitting it like most of us did.[/b]
    True dat!

LEGO

Nice CTRL minor you noob

ChronicS

LOL

bad combo and control minoor..

just look at your mouse picture inagme .. its being spammed rofl[/b]
    k Indiaan / legos nabs?
    first off all it isnt ctrl minor since u play ko long Time indiaan...
    i remember u from ares at the beginning when i played also ...
    u can also check The HighTecholdies acc .. on youtube he playes with hands on keyboard..
    still it looks like hes ctrl minoring but he isnt..

Koen

cigaret25

This is going to far, haters gtfo.
    CLOSE this topic pls.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast