Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Want me to make your PK video?

This is a discussion on Want me to make your PK video? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by razor As always the meme brigade has gathered to (try to) gun down a single poster. How ...
Page: 2

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    As always the meme brigade has gathered to (try to) gun down a single poster. How fun.

Topic cleaned, do it again and there will be some bans.
    My post had nothing to do with flaming, yet you still deleted it.

Right, topic cleaned.

As always the meme brigade has gathered to (try to) gun down a single poster. How fun.

ohh, someone got mad? protecting an ex-clannie, who hijacks that he got pro editing skills and trying to rip off ppl
    thats the the correct adjustment right here, throwing infractions !

I know that this forums is leaded by corrupt mods.

You really thing u can throw the ban hammer on ppl without a realistic reason?

Just shows how mad you got and just hiding behind ur mod status.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post

Right, topic cleaned.
    he is the super-mod. everything exhibits that u flamed. LAWL

ridiculous!

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by iNuke View Post
    ohh, someone got mad? protecting an ex-clannie, who hijacks that he got pro editing skills and trying to rip off ppl
    thats the the correct adjustment right here, throwing infractions !

I know that this forums is leaded by corrupt mods.

You really thing u can throw the ban hammer on ppl without a realistic reason?

Just shows how mad you got and just hiding behind ur mod status.
    Ok, dumbass.

First, bryan has never been in my clan, nor I have been in his.

Second, there are rules here. I don't see you randomly entering market threads to laugh at people's prices. Everyone is free to charge however much they want for anything. Your wallet is ultimately the one that makes the decision. Did this thread affect you on a personal level? No? Then move on with your life. Do not hijack threads that don't concern you.

Have a good day.

let me guess, i think razor is the one that will pay the 150$ usd. based on his actions and performance as a moderator he would fit the IQ level of a chicken, maybe he'll think it's actually worth it.

thanks for the infraction, cute boy. grow up and be happy we actually keep this dead place somewhat entertaining.

inb4 byran; thanks for bump, no problem for bump. have a nice day.

P.S. razor you really must be loving me btw, some real friendship right there!

Latest Infractions Received (1 point(s) total)

Ok, dumbass.
    so easy to bait some autists
    ''clever flaming and nerd rage'' say the mod literally calling people idiots and stuff on the forum he infracts people for giving opinions, cutie.

thread hijacking? all of my posts from yesterday were based about the threads purpose, and i disagreed with the ridiculous amount he tried to scam people for, if that's a wrong thing then i guess there's no reason to have this forum up and going at all if discussing isn't even allowed.
    Ouss, Kano and iNuke like this.

So it's normal for you to enter a store and start speaking loudly about how something (in your opinion) is too expensive? Do you even know what a scam is? Lastly do you honestly think that people appreciate the company of your special needs crew? Nobody would miss you if you left willingly or not.

I respond to hostility in hostile terms. Just stop while you're ahead.

3. No flaming or topic hijacking.
    * Members will receive one warning to stop - if it continues, the user will be muted, temporarily banned, or permanently banned - at forum staff discretion.

Tried to find market section rules and stumbled upon this old rule from deleted market section topics. Not sure where to find up-to-date market section rules (No lie, I never use the market section) so it's quite hard to quote a list visible to all users. I was actually trying to find an old rule that had nothing to do with topic, but with
    iNuke's signature. I recall voucher lists being against forum rules at some point in time *thinking face*.

P.S I do realize this is not the market section, but considering the topic at hand it does promote some sort of marketing activities.

Edit: Realized there are no current up-to-date market section rules. How bizarre. Also found out that breaking the rule #3 mentioned above was once a permanent ban from the forums. So if this topic is handled as a marketing topic, then most posts that the OP considers hijacking could be removed. The real problem is the fact that these rules are not visible to the users and this particular topic is not in the market section, because no section exists for this particular topic's purpose.

So it's normal for you to enter a store and start speaking loudly about how something (in your opinion) is too expensive? Do you even know what a scam is? Lastly do you honestly think that people appreciate the company of your special needs crew? Nobody would miss you if you left willingly or not.

I respond to hostility in hostile terms. Just stop while you're ahead.
    as i said earlier, your performance as a moderator is perfect. and please, do me a favor pm any admin on this staff, and tell them you are ''nerdy raging'' at people yourself out of your personal enjoyment. also stop being such a whiny guy dude. no1 has any respect for your nonsense, no1 ever will. i'm leaving this topic now, hopefully we'll see it moved to ''report a scammer'' section soon where it belongs.

what a scam is? cut the crap bro. i clearly know what a scam is, but as you may or may not know, there's also a term called scam prevention.

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    I don't know what makes you think I have some kind of resentment against you; all I did was quote your post and say where I disagree'd once. I don't at all, and I have no reason to as we've never played together, nor against each other
    And this is what makes this whole situation on this forum for the past year so frustrating. I've never played with any of you. I would love to think that you specifically were just here offering advice, too. That's why I truly acknowledged your first post. Unfortunately, this isn't the first time I've seen your name jumbled with the rest of these people flaming me for God knows what reason. Your name has consistently shown up as LIKES for rambling, toxic, and off topic flames against me, and again here offering hostility in the form of covert sarcasm and insinuation. I'll will acknowledge that I have nothing against you and would gladly respond to your criticisms in the future; there are many people on here that I quite honestly don't even bother reading what they post because I know at the end of the day their mental status will not allow them to interpret any form of reason or logic regardless of how meticulously I choose my words.

You think I'm overpriced? Cool man lets talk about that. That's the conversation I would have gladly had. Nope, instead we get personal and are left with the same people high fiving each other with likes and word vomiting incoherent and irrelevant flames without a care of repercussion. It gets really, really old.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post

Right, topic cleaned.
    Didn't get to read whatever you posted. I'm sure I can recap, though: You're the best editor/Knight Online player of all classes of all time. Yes Adi I agree. PM me if you want to say whatever you said again. <3

These people have taken it far beyond constructive criticisms, subtle jabs, and haha funny jokes. It's straight up harassment. I'm glad you're viewing things objectively and with an eye for the difference between the two. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    Thanks for the bump.
    thanks for proving my point

I thought 2017 was gonna be peaceful.
    itzbryan likes this.

A scam is when somebody gives something without receiving his part of the trade (...) I'll save the adjectives because that's the only thing that you give attention to, out of a post that fully ridicules any argument you may have thought you had going for yourself.

Respect is earned, not given. People who appreciate common sense respect me, I don't care for those who don't, quite frankly.

Thought you were leaving the thread, screamer. This is your last warning. OP doesn't want you here, your input can hardly be considered criticism (much less constructive). Take your leave, I'm sure itzbryan can bump the topic himself without your aid.
    ScreameR likes this.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    And this is what makes this whole situation on this forum for the past year so frustrating. I've never played with any of you. I would love to think that you specifically were just here offering advice, too. That's why I truly acknowledged your first post. Unfortunately, this isn't the first time I've seen your name jumbled with the rest of these people flaming me for God knows what reason. Your name has consistently shown up as LIKES for rambling, toxic, and off topic flames against me, and again here offering hostility in the form of covert sarcasm and insinuation. I'll will acknowledge that I have nothing against you and would gladly respond to your criticisms in the future; there are many people on here that I quite honestly don't even bother reading what they post because I know at the end of the day their mental status will not allow them to interpret any form of reason or logic regardless of how meticulously I choose my words.

You think I'm overpriced? Cool man lets talk about that. That's the conversation I would have gladly had. Nope, instead we get personal and are left with the same people high fiving each other with likes and word vomiting incoherent and irrelevant flames without a care of repercussion. It gets really, really old.
    And I completely agree; I don't think (as amusing as it is) what ScreameR is doing is the right thing to do; I much rather just express my opinion to you point by point and see your point of view on this because I honestly am completely baffled. You also didn't answer those questions (they were legit questions and concerns you should have if you actually want to do this, regardless of price). And I will admit my name has shown up in the toxic cesspools of this forum, sure, but it certainly isn't in this thread. I'm not going through your post history linking posts and criticizing you or anything of the sort, I am simply taking your own words and actions and trying to deconstruct them to where I can fathom them. If I flamed you in any of my past two posts; it wasn't intentional, I don't know what you define as flaming and insulting people, but I sincerely wasn't trying to in either of my last two posts (there was some sarcastic jabs added in here and there, but most of it was genuine curiosity).

As far as getting personal, all I did was take your own words (when you called yourself innovative) and wanted to know what you did that makes you such an innovative snowflake. I don't know how knowledgeable you are in 3D video rendering software, but that would be pretty innovative; to have parts of your video done in something like that (because you'd still need some KO clips, unless you were intentionally making a movie without any KO clips and you were just going to do some cinematic stuff without any PK or anything), now that would be cool indeed. Especially if you went through all the detail of your character as well.

I do think you're overpriced (though I would never buy this service regardless of price), mainly because an entry level video editor would have finished college for something like this and they can charge those prices because the clients they're usually video editing for are going to try to make a profit. When we're talking about just online video editing for a dead video game that's almost as old as millennials, I don't think the same price range would apply, don't you think? Not to mention the fact that you have an extremely small viewer base that you would be showcasing this to; whereas someone else might have connections to send your finished product out to a bigger audience.

In all honesty, if you truly love video editing, you could get a much more customers if you were doing this for $40 / 10 minutes or something lower (to be honest, that's still probably too high) and give discounts for people that ask for more than 1 video (for example video this month and in 2 months another one or something similar).

I also don't think the entire USB thing would work out very well, I don't know if you tested different mediums to share the video clips from such as google drive, uploading them to a dropbox, or mega.nz, etc etc, as they would be much more hassle free.

iTzBryan Senior Member

As far as getting personal, all I did was take your own words (when you called yourself innovative) and wanted to know what you did that makes you such an innovative snowflake. I don't know how knowledgeable you are in 3D video rendering software
    Wasn't referring to you on the personal part. As far as edits, I'm thinking back to when I got actual feedback from people here and on YT saying they had never seen anything like "X" or "Y" before in any video (ex. names, coordinates, "defeated by" popping up on the screen); I'm not assigning myself titles... I'm reiterating what people have actually said. I think you're mistaking tangible feedback for self assuming pompous arrogance. Sigh. Feel free to bring up my old vid posts here to see for yourself.

It's hard. I really want to spend more time in After Effects and I've already dabbled with Cinema 4D... But the learning curve is steep and with my professional school starting in 6 months I've found it hard to dedicate myself to the process... but I still want to.

I do think you're overpriced (though I would never buy this service regardless of price), mainly because an entry level video editor would have finished college for something like this and they can charge those prices because the clients they're usually video editing for are going to try to make a profit.
    You just answered your own question. You're not interested in the service I'm offering to begin with so it's very hard to assess value to something you couldn't be less interested in.... and I can't tell you how many people I've spoken with that have gotten degrees, as you're saying, in video production and still can't edit like me and asking how I do this or that or how did I think to take that shot; Creativity has nothing to do with a degree. You hit it on the head earlier: anyone has the ability to learn the EDITING with online tutorials given the time and dedication. Creativity and framing is a whole different beast.

Not to mention the fact that you have an extremely small viewer base that you would be showcasing this to; whereas someone else might have connections to send your finished product out to a bigger audience.

In all honesty, if you truly love video editing, you could get a much more customers if you were doing this for $40 / 10 minutes or something lower (to be honest, that's still probably too high) and give discounts for people that ask for more than 1 video (for example video this month and in 2 months another one or something similar).

I also don't think the entire USB thing would work out very well, I don't know if you tested different mediums to share the video clips from such as google drive, uploading them to a dropbox, or mega.nz, etc etc, as they would be much more hassle free.
    In my experience, people never were interested in KO PK videos for the "exposure"; as you said the game is dead. It's more of an ego and a "hey check me out!" type of thing, no?

Problem with my current situation is that I'm really pushing to make more videos MYSELF for my YT channel while juggling my job and finishing grad school. People keep posting on my videos "when are you coming back to KO?" ... That was part of the motivation for this. I figured, I'm not playing KO anymore, but I've got people asking about $$$ for vids, maybe I could work something out at a price point where I could draw interest but not be overwhelmed with inquiries. That was the idea.

I wouldn't mind doing a vid or 3 on the cheap to draw attention to the service. TBH anyone is of course welcome to make me an offer. I've had a lot of interest but very few OFFERS. I figured, if someone really wanted me to do it, they'd offer!

I'd be willing to do Mega or Google drive.

Not to mention the fact that you have an extremely small viewer base that you would be showcasing this to; whereas someone else might have connections to send your finished product out to a bigger audience.
    Also, my channel has grown from 318 subscribers to just under 2,000 in less than two months. My goal was 1,000 total subscribers in 9 months. I'm really happy and excited about my "extremely small viewer base."

Just let the man do his business, nobody here is forced to hire him..

Good Luck itzbryan
    itzbryan likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast