Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Wanted - Some new archer pk movie!

This is a discussion on Wanted - Some new archer pk movie! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have no clue about that, is there any new archer movie?...
Page: 1

I have no clue about that, is there any new archer movie?

I was archer for a bit using my friends Helenid Bow +8. I can tell you that if you play archer right, it's way more powerful than it used to be. It's hard to lose a 1v1 while arrow shower comboing. I've reskilled to sin unfortunately because I natively play sin and was just waiting to get some shard 8s.

I currently have a raum +5 and a windforce +5. If the windforce goes +7, I'll make an archer vid :P Archer combo is deadly in 1v1 and while kiting enemies.

I couldn&#39;t find any new archer vids depicting combo either, so I think it&#39;s about time someone released one hopefully >.<

I was archer for a bit using my friends Helenid Bow +8. I can tell you that if you play archer right, it&#39;s way more powerful than it used to be. It&#39;s hard to lose a 1v1 while arrow shower comboing. I&#39;ve reskilled to sin unfortunately because I natively play sin and was just waiting to get some shard 8s.

I currently have a raum +5 and a windforce +5. If the windforce goes +7, I&#39;ll make an archer vid :P Archer combo is deadly in 1v1 and while kiting enemies.

I couldn&#39;t find any new archer vids depicting combo either, so I think it&#39;s about time someone released one hopefully >.<[/b]
    Yeah I think so. It is out quite long time as far as I know.

That is really interesting, is it "bug" how that was called when people found out normal R/cancel animation comboing, or was that released purposely?

Archer combo was released on purpose as far as I know. I think they needed it too.

Key421

archer combo, was a bug at first, they reduced the speed, and now its legit

Well if they call archer combo a bug, i think they should fix the melee combo bug.

Im still waiting for my pc to get fixed, when its done ill start recording some vses, teamplay, and duo/trio archer pk.
    Too bad i wont be able to record the fights near/in orc base or on the edge because that is a 100% DC action. Dont ask me what triggers it but if I get attacked or attack near hh or orc base im gone.

And eventually youll get to see the gameplay UN-edited. Because I have zero experience.

runordie

Wouldn&#39;t an archer video be boring? Worst then an int priest? You just sit in the back of a party and shoot people, cure, and minor heal...FUN!

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

Wouldn&#39;t an archer video be boring? Worst then an int priest? You just sit in the back of a party and shoot people, cure, and minor heal...FUN![/b]
    you probably never played archer, archer is pure fun (if u play it right)
    You can kill alot ppl in vses too, ppl always think theres a archer lets kill him hes noob,
    but then when the archer strikes back they run away like lil bitches :P ARCHER FO&#39; LIFE FTW
    movie coming soon h34r:

I play sin, but whenever I switch to archer, it&#39;s just pure fun.

Especially when its like 2 v 1 and you arrow shower one to death right before u die and get out. And then the other one tries to run but he gets slowed, stuned, styxed, power shotted, blinded ahaha

Search up wagyar&#39;s vids. They&#39;ll show u how good archer vids are.

I play archer too but u need good stuff for 1vs? Archer combo is very simple, just shoot and cancel animation.

I still enjoy archer, I&#39;m just too dam lazy to make a video...

I play sin, but whenever I switch to archer, it&#39;s just pure fun.

Especially when its like 2 v 1 and you arrow shower one to death right before u die and get out. And then the other one tries to run but he gets slowed, stuned, styxed, power shotted, blinded ahaha

Search up wagyar&#39;s vids. They&#39;ll show u how good archer vids are.[/b]
    I have seen all archer videos till now.

I still enjoy archer, I&#39;m just too dam lazy to make a video...[/b]
    Please. :unsure:

silverbuffer18

I still enjoy archer, I&#39;m just too dam lazy to make a video...[/b]
    make one it will rock my sockz

Im still waiting for my pc to get fixed, when its done ill start recording some vses, teamplay, and duo/trio archer pk.
    Too bad i wont be able to record the fights near/in orc base or on the edge because that is a 100% DC action. Dont ask me what triggers it but if I get attacked or attack near hh or orc base im gone.

And eventually youll get to see the gameplay UN-edited. Because I have zero experience.[/b]
    No it&#39;s because you suck

PS - Update your profile clan, noob

PPS - I can fraps it for you

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast