Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

WARMACH1NE (l2ampage) Ares server movie

This is a discussion on WARMACH1NE (l2ampage) Ares server movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I carry 150 hp and 250 souls if im going ED. I've had some battles in ED where I've used ...
Page: 3

I carry 150 hp and 250 souls if im going ED. I've had some battles in ED where I've used almost that many hp pots. You just came back to game so sus

32 is max for anyone on human side with exp or disk prem. 36 if you have the NP wings.

Even NP wings + np increase i get 36 or 38. But, using wings + np increase in war on npc.. i get like 100 more then everone else on keys and those kind of nps.

Orc side is rigged.

Orc priests barely get heals cancelled, human priests u can spit on em an it will cancel the heal/db

I know that when i get the Kill i get the 44 no matter what, if someone else gets the kill i get lower amount of NPs. Its weird cause sometimes ill come in to party late and pass people up i understand they die once or twice and ill die like once but i usually get the 1st place in leader board in CZ Xplicit gets usually first no matter. hehe.

PS: Do you guys use the meat dumpling?

Quote Originally Posted by nukka View Post
    32 is max for anyone on human side with exp or disk prem. 36 if you have the NP wings.

Even NP wings + np increase i get 36 or 38. But, using wings + np increase in war on npc.. i get like 100 more then everone else on keys and those kind of nps.

Orc side is rigged.

Orc priests barely get heals cancelled, human priests u can spit on em an it will cancel the heal/db
    I did not notice any difference in heal cancels on orc side compared to human (having been back and forth many times) I did however notice that healing cast is slower on orc side compared to human- maybe because of the difference in character animation? not sure) it isnt a significant amount but enough that i had re-time my healing when i transferred nations.

Do you have clan cont turned on? or like Javy said-are you remembering your meat dumplings? you should not max out at 32 with exp or disc prem. I wouldn't speak for everyone on human side if you haven't asked anyone other than your minion clannies about it lol

i quess ure the only warrior with skills in that clan..

cauz the rest? im just speachless lol horrible....

yes i have meat.. and cont is on. i guess you guys dont have cont on? i suppose that makes sence

Quote Originally Posted by nukka View Post
    yes i have meat.. and cont is on. i guess you guys dont have cont on? i suppose that makes sence
    I have been gone a while so I am unfamiliar with the clan donating system (they started it when I originally quit), but that could be the reason as we are a non-donating clan, not exactly sure though because I would think if cont is a autodonating system you would still get the nps it would just be transfered directly to the clan not sure though.

-Chad

Must be bugged on orc side or something, on DC pren I was getting the norm 32-36, but now I have XP prem and it's jumped to 40-42...

Humanside is significantly easier to cancel as far as priest goes, talking from experience playing priest both nations for a long time.

Also male priests have a ridiculously longer heal time anime, to the point where i cant even play a male priest. Just some random info thurrrr

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I really enjoyed the parts that were warrior pk. Also I thought had some good music to go with the action.

Bump in case someone missed it.

how come you never hangout in arena anymore bro i dont see u there at late nights

Dome are you talking about after the last ED when pk is dead? If yes, then that was most likely me drunk on Warmachine. But the answer is pretty easy, we are trying to get Pazasco to 83 and level my mage up.

Dont really play to much i never waste my pots in arena (Javy), im busy doing 56 hours per week minimum max like 70 anyway last time i was on people attacking me got discourage when they see me Decend away XD

liked the solo part ,even tho that back combo animations looks ugly, then the rest is fine but as every1 know being in a big party on a movie aint that enjoyable.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast