My first PK video, few months old !

This is a discussion on My first PK video, few months old ! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; tell me what you guys think about this! I was in risingforce when i recorded all of these clips, took ...
Page: 1

Default My first PK video, few months old !

tell me what you guys think about this!

I was in risingforce when i recorded all of these clips, took i think a few hours of recording, fraps is a mess on my computer so i cant record in hq, or its too laggy but i dont think it looks that bad!

also, i dont play accursedpriest anymore, in this vid i was lvl 70 or something. paper bp of course!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8FtqJoHgrs]Knight Online - Rising Force - CZ - YouTube[/ame]

Currently im going to and make a new video, wondering if anybody has some cool tips on editing with sony vegas or any other program thats better than windows moviemaker (all of them i assume ?).

_panda_

imma say 3/10

you are basicly just standing still spamming party heals ..

Well, lvl 70, and paper priest :P without iron set, all i did was try my best to stay alive!
    The recording is not for me, but for watching the whole party pk thing, and also this was really a test video kind of thing, first time editing anything, and i used moviemaker.

F-ck Yeah Senior Member evilstevil's Avatar

u are healing all the time
    this movie would be much better if we could see ur bp skillz
    u started cool with a good song etc ....but than it got extremely boring

Banned Member

lol so funny this whaha >< 1/10

nick i am trying to make a pk vid i'll try to upload it soon. it sux but its my first try anyway :P