Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

WARMACH1NE PK VS Movei Ares

This is a discussion on WARMACH1NE PK VS Movei Ares within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; you kill pris with dol and dread shield on aress omg and you are a good player and i see ...
Page: 2

you kill pris with dol and dread shield on aress
    omg and you are a good player

and i see vs in cz 2vs1 omg

maybe to delete this video

nice vid

you woulda lost to that rouge the first 2 times if it was a real vs aka no wolf, and you beat him buffed cuz you got undy lol im sure he doesnt have 14k hp on undy lol but yah was a decent vid

edit:was he not 83 or why did he not eskrima

I dunno if people think its really fair to do VS non buffed non wolfed against a sin with AC skill and wolf open skills (seriously Critical which hits for 1 to 2K+)? Anyway ofc i would of lost to the sin non wolfed. And i cant upload the vid again its to big, anyhow thanks for your comments. As for the sin Bolgar a warrior was VS him initially and told me good luck beating him since he has +10 shard and +3 full uniques lvl 82 and uses pedal, i dont know if thats true or not.
    Last edited by DEATHxPROOF; 09-01-2011 at 05:52 PM.

you played the same vs twice at 2:18 and 3:00? lol :d

Quote Originally Posted by relativz View Post
    plsplsplspls

no offence but everytime some1 posts a new pk movie u got the same problem lol (:

o/t : really enjoyed it , hard to find a decent pk warrior movie at this days
    I didn't understand one thing , when u wrote he has a pedal and shards +10 and yet you beat him , or why u said it ?

ty

Yea.. its stupid Germany.. -.-
    and using hidemyass or something like that is crap.. cuz bad quality

Quote Originally Posted by Tuarek2 View Post
    you played the same vs twice at 2:18 and 3:00? lol :d
    Are you retarded? or just trying to look cool? how can it be the same VS in different angels if im playing the account? XD gtfo
    Last edited by DEATHxPROOF; 09-01-2011 at 07:11 PM.

There is absolutely no point in a sin vs warrior where warrior is wolf/buffless and sin cast hes own wolf/ac.

Sin that loose such fight and have equal/better gear is not a sin at all...

So yes, it was good that they got buffs from priest. If anything it could be 2 k not und.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHxPROOF View Post
    Are you retarded? or just trying to look cool? how can it be the same VS in different angels if im playing the account? XD gtfo
    Ok first off i wasn't trying to be rude?
    Second i think you are the retarded one, click at 2:15 and read the chat box and look at the characters standing around.
    Then click at 2:59 and look at the chat box and the characters standing around.

Now look at your ending hp in the end of both vs, 3752 hp in both. ITS THE SAME VS LOL

I was pointing out that you played the same vs twice in your video so i'm not sure how that would make me trying to look cool? Maybe you read what i wrote wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuarek2 View Post
    Ok first off i wasn't trying to be rude?
    Second i think you are the retarded one, click at 2:15 and read the chat box and look at the characters standing around.
    Then click at 2:59 and look at the chat box and the characters standing around.

Now look at your ending hp in the end of both vs, 3752 hp in both. ITS THE SAME VS LOL

I was pointing out that you played the same vs twice in your video so i'm not sure how that would make me trying to look cool? Maybe you read what i wrote wrong?

XD yes, i forgot to take the first one out cause i linked the VS with no buffs and wanted to follow it up with buffed VS. Your right.

relativz

Can you tell us your gear / accessories :P ? ty

nice movie:> like the beginning of it:P

my accessories are

IN, SOS, WE, PE, Krowaz 7 set, baal 8 Look at my HP and determine what i have
    Last edited by DEATHxPROOF; 09-02-2011 at 12:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xROVERx View Post
    watch ws at 04:10.you slide and your clannie attacking to man is who wsing with you.why u added that clip? looking so chieldish from my perspective
    I guess you had to of been there, I told you that i have good gear but that guy has +10 shells +10 raptor +3 IN, +3 SOS or +3 IB, +3 ROCs +3 PE or +3 WEs he would of destroyed me :b just think its funny to piss of people that pay that much for their account off, i was fully unbuffed all i had was Sw scroll i dont know what he had on either way we where having fun god forbid every VS and every PK session we make everything fair XD

Quote Originally Posted by MortalDance View Post
    There is absolutely no point in a sin vs warrior where warrior is wolf/buffless and sin cast hes own wolf/ac.

Sin that loose such fight and have equal/better gear is not a sin at all...

So yes, it was good that they got buffs from priest. If anything it could be 2 k not und.
    and your absolutely right about me getting undy i shoulda got 2K

wasn't a bad video, but warrior pk videos are starting to bore me, they lack originality, but i did somewhat enjoy most of yours.

i loved the beginning, when i saw your little toon walking i just skipped it to about 0:30 seconds or something, but then realised, after readin the comments, that you done something different.
    and idk if it's me, but the turk-infested servers always lack good sins, by that i mean they're attacking combo is always really slow. could've done more with the editing tbh.

but the video was 6/10 (not that you suck, just cos warrior vids are quite dull)
    however your skill, and ability to pick up who's duffed and attack the write target in a party was good - 8/10 on skills.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast