Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

WARMACH1NE PK VS Movei Ares

This is a discussion on WARMACH1NE PK VS Movei Ares within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Javy does suck at attacking the person I duff, but usually that means he is off busying trying to be ...
Page: 3

Javy does suck at attacking the person I duff, but usually that means he is off busying trying to be a hero and save another priest or mage in the party, and I'm OK with that. Please feel free to tell me an easy way to attack the person that the priest calls out is debuffed once the battle starts and it is 2 parties vs 1, it isn't exactly easy to single out a target when there are 15 others that you didn't specifically toss a duff on.

. If the rogue agreed to the terms of the verse, then all is fair in love and war.

can't watch it from germany

i even truyed to download and it doesent alowed me cos some music (UMG music content) .... :/

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

What's the "intro" song you used? I've heard it on some other PK videos earlier I just can't find the damn name. The one before the bad company song.

I liked it, just can't get the fact that your priest forgot to cure you from subside for over a minute aq!

gotta love scorpion scythe

nice movie,music was cool as well

nice combo bro, between i like songs too,..Saliva - Ladies and Gentlemen!!!

average,

i liked first 20 secs maybe (i also dont like ppl walking for 3 mins in vids), then fighting with koxpers, then you shown same VS for 2 times, then you killed warrior in 2v1, where you recovered over 2k hp with scorp scythe and you almost died, and then you shown how you are "playing" in arena..

btw, if you look on that rogues mana, 1 mana pot recovers him almost half of mana, so his mana can be like 6k if he uses crisis pots, and i dont believe guy with shards+10 and 82 lvl would have that low mana

im not offending you, maybe you just dont have good PK actions in ares, but i didnt like it

Quote Originally Posted by brutalsnake View Post
    average,

i liked first 20 secs maybe (i also dont like ppl walking for 3 mins in vids), then fighting with koxpers, then you shown same VS for 2 times, then you killed warrior in 2v1, where you recovered over 2k hp with scorp scythe and you almost died, and then you shown how you are "playing" in arena..

btw, if you look on that rogues mana, 1 mana pot recovers him almost half of mana, so his mana can be like 6k if he uses crisis pots, and i dont believe guy with shards+10 and 82 lvl would have that low mana

im not offending you, maybe you just dont have good PK actions in ares, but i didnt like it
    No offence taken. that guy has full +10 everything full +3s and all i had on was Attack sc and sww :b

Banned Member

not bad

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHxPROOF View Post
    No offence taken. that guy has full +10 everything full +3s and all i had on was Attack sc and sww :b
    Lol, I don't know about all of these other people but I don't watch PK videos to criticize people. I watch them because they are entertaining, and they put me in the mood to play. If it wasn't for people like you kicking ass, and putting it on the internet, I wouldn't be playing KO at all. So fuck all these assholes telling you have no skill. I watched your combo vid, and i almost pissed myself. You know what my warrior combo is? It goes like this: skill RR skill RR skill RR skill RR skill RR.....catch my drift? lol so what if you killed a dirty little babashopper with +10/+3 bullshit gear. He deserves it. And as for using the same clip 2 times, i didn't even notice...all i noticed was that you whooped that sin's ass, and made me happy. Hate those sneaky little bastards. Oh well i guess what i am trying to say is, great job! Keep it up, and post more videos please! Subscribed =D

10000000000/10 Fuck the haters!

Banned Regular Member

nice video :P

i really liked the beginig XD

Banned Senior Member

verry nice movie

i liked the video for the fact that im there ahahha and yes i was the one that fought polgaBR b4 he did and i chaos'ed him 1x and drop his health to almost nothing then when the curse went off his hp sky rocketed back to 80%. and i was unbuffed/wolfed.

I like the part with the SS that shit made me laugh . Almost makes me want to come back and start playing again

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast