Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Warrior 80 mega tanker ^^

This is a discussion on Warrior 80 mega tanker ^^ within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ss with rappy http://img352.imageshack.us/my.php?i...nraptorvn5.jpg i could use dual pes+3,wp+3,hp build+dread shield for more def [/b] nice acc, dual rof +3, ...
Page: 5

HanyBany

ss with rappy
    http://img352.imageshack.us/my.php?i...nraptorvn5.jpg

i could use dual pes+3,wp+3,hp build+dread shield for more def [/b]
    nice acc, dual rof +3, rap+9, giga +9...
    186 str bonus?
    50 from rof and lion scrol, 36 from dual we+3 and in+3, and.... 76 str bonus from 4 x shell+9(19str) and one shell +10(24str)=186str bonus...
    aq duper, or gm suported gay....

If you want you can cry and say bullshits..
    i had this stat previous summer..
    If i see him with his own items having better stats than mine then i will admit that he has better stats..
    until that time i know who got better stats [/b]
    It wasn't even your char rofl & stats mean nothing, after seeing that vid of you on youtube you can hardly call yourself a good warrior, no offense xD

spyrskara

Wow 8k+ deff Oo

torment plz

WaSaBaBasdf

nice acc, dual rof +3, rap+9, giga +9...
    186 str bonus?
    50 from rof and lion scrol, 36 from dual we+3 and in+3, and.... 76 str bonus from 4 x shell+9(19str) and one shell +10(24str)=186str bonus...
    aq duper, or gm suported gay....[/b]
    nope..these are not my items..you are close but you didn;t find them :lol:

It wasn't even your char rofl & stats mean nothing, after seeing that vid of you on youtube you can hardly call yourself a good warrior, no offense xD[/b]
    Horror you can say whatever you want..i know that you jealous but its np for me.
    I am used on it...
    and about my combo..let others talk about this..like..hmm..felix?

Why would i be jealous lol, anyone could have the same/better stats than you if they were stupid enough to go and babashop it...& why would i be jealous of something that wasn't even yours o.O After you see that vid of you on YouTube you cant say anything other than your all items and no skill.

P.S It looks as if your jealous of me, people posting nice comments of my AC SS and you're the only one with negative comments, seems your jealous because your not in the spotlight

P.P.S Do i know you?

mammlea2

Why would i be jealous lol, anyone could have the same/better stats than you if they were stupid enough to go and babashop it...& why would i be jealous of something that wasn't even yours o.O After you see that vid of you on YouTube you cant say anything other than your all items and no skill.

P.S It looks as if your jealous of me, people posting nice comments of my AC SS and you're the only one with negative comments, seems your jealous because your not in the spotlight

P.P.S Do i know you?[/b]

you suck on warrior, happy?, seriously warrior is a piece of cake, warrior vs warrior with same gear usually ends in one warrior being 1 hit away from death, and warrior vs rogue, well if the warrior loses its because its class disavantage

Banned

i saw warriors with 7k ac

you suck on warrior, happy?, seriously warrior is a piece of cake, warrior vs warrior with same gear usually ends in one warrior being 1 hit away from death, and warrior vs rogue, well if the warrior loses its because its class disavantage [/b]
    Thats a pretty naive comment..

& What does the bold sentence have anything to do with your post :|?

mammlea2

[quote]'Apr 8 2008, 04:34[/b] PM']Thats a pretty naive comment..

& What does the bold sentence have anything to do with your post :|?[/quote]

asdsadasdasdasdasdasdsadasdasdasd

B1tesizeThriLL

asdsadasdasdasdasdasdsadasdasdasd[/b]
    You are a very ignorant person. Also, why are you riding Palaviarhs' dick and attacking H0RR0R for no reason? lol... :mellow:

mammlea2

You are a very ignorant person. Also, why are you riding Palaviarhs' dick and attacking H0RR0R for no reason? lol... :mellow:[/b]
    riding palabiarhs dick? attacking horror?. In case you didnt notice i was being sarcastic about horror.

stupyt!

h34r:

nope..these are not my items..you are close but you didn;t find them :lol:[/b]
    your shells are all +13 rebirth am i correct? ^^

kibal

ss with rappy
    http://img352.imageshack.us/my.php?i...nraptorvn5.jpg

i could use dual pes+3,wp+3,hp build+dread shield for more def [/b]

LoL i saw a video on youtube where u got raped by another war called xearoo .How u can get pwn so fast with those items? xD

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast