Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Warrior Combo

This is a discussion on Warrior Combo within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hehe hamad, suprising decent 9/10 becuz sometimes u let ur mana to 0 and missed a skill... AND, really noobie ...
Page: 3

magnified

hehe hamad, suprising decent 9/10 becuz sometimes u let ur mana to 0 and missed a skill...

AND, really noobie how u sat their when he blinded you click that shit and start poppin again..

HaMaD

hehe hamad, suprising decent 9/10 becuz sometimes u let ur mana to 0 and missed a skill...

AND, really noobie how u sat their when he blinded you click that shit and start poppin again..[/b]
    up

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

3/5

HaMaD

3/5[/b]
    up

SacruM

wow .. when much players is play on 1 char thats lookin like now .. im sure you vsed with tsunami or other noob =) i never sawy VS where warrior win on full hp with rogue .. and if mr80 have pedal he cant lose with you, when u have full hp ..

oke oke you won him once time on like a 100 ?

but i forgot .. you sold this char, its cant be you =)

to vs with me .. as first i dont have char on c-west as two twisted is much bugs .. spaming blind <3

wanna you know what is my problem ?
    my poroblem is : .. you start Flame booo name when he stoped playing ... why WE never heard about you when he play ? why NOW you trying to fuk hes name ? why you trying flame Elu name (and video is named "NO HAMED FROM KO4LIFE" and you delete link from your sig) you are fucking lier and bastard .. if you really trying to wanna be cool, make a super PK video, but dont flame other people to be cool.. you understand this ?
    i mean, get the fuck out from other players, and make something really good, somthing like super pk movie, or 1v1 movie ? kill all on your cwest and we can call you Legend or one of the best player ... but stop flame players who stoped game ...
    its same like, im added NOW in 2008 year how i kill 0000000 the legend .. and in this time i trying to flame hes name to be cool .. thats same, and here its problem.. if i want flame zera name, i can do it so easy .. i just downlading some priv server .. my friend make on this priv nick 0000000, and i kill him on arena, and movie from KE be done... but thats stupid, and if you realy realy wanna be cool do something with it.

ur combo with Nomal speed 6/10 with rappy 2/10

did you really need a 35 second intro

as for the vid... really? people are still making these videos?
    great, ko has been open for 5 years and u finally learned how to combo

i just really dont understand the point of these videos, everyone knows how to combo, its nothing new nothing special

HaMaD

wow .. when much players is play on 1 char thats lookin like now .. im sure you vsed with tsunami or other noob =) i never sawy VS where warrior win on full hp with rogue .. and if mr80 have pedal he cant lose with you, when u have full hp ..

oke oke you won him once time on like a 100 ?

but i forgot .. you sold this char, its cant be you =)

to vs with me .. as first i dont have char on c-west as two twisted is much bugs .. spaming blind <3
    wanna you know what is my problem ?
    my poroblem is : .. you start Flame booo name when he stoped playing ... why WE never heard about you when he play ? why NOW you trying to fuk hes name ? why you trying flame Elu name (and video is named "NO HAMED FROM KO4LIFE" and you delete link from your sig) you are fucking lier and bastard .. if you really trying to wanna be cool, make a super PK video, but dont flame other people to be cool.. you understand this ?
    i mean, get the fuck out from other players, and make something really good, somthing like super pk movie, or 1v1 movie ? kill all on your cwest and we can call you Legend or one of the best player ... but stop flame players who stoped game ...
    its same like, im added NOW in 2008 year how i kill 0000000 the legend .. and in this time i trying to flame hes name to be cool .. thats same, and here its problem.. if i want flame zera name, i can do it so easy .. i just downlading some priv server .. my friend make on this priv nick 0000000, and i kill him on arena, and movie from KE be done... but thats stupid, and if you realy realy wanna be cool do something with it.

ur combo with Nomal speed 6/10 with rappy 2/10[/b]
    just fuck off h34r:

did you really need a 35 second intro

as for the vid... really? people are still making these videos?
    great, ko has been open for 5 years and u finally learned how to combo

i just really dont understand the point of these videos, everyone knows how to combo, its nothing new nothing special[/b]
    all i ask for Rate it retarded

dont explain for me its 5 years or 10 years

i ask to rate it

so easy

oh by the way

show us ur combo maybe u got magic combo i guess?

dunno if you ever noticed this but combo aint the shit anymore.. everyone is able to do it perfectly.. you cant go faster the the skill and pot regen

HaMaD

dunno if you ever noticed this but combo aint the shit anymore.. everyone is able to do it perfectly.. you cant go faster the the skill and pot regen[/b]
    I know tho. i just ask to RATE it please

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

7/10

HaMaD

7/10[/b]
    ty
    up

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

make your own video wow.. stop trying to take credit from eammon.

why are you makin ppl rate it and then you say thankyou after?

SacruM

He wanna be super legend .. and to do this, he use movies from other players, and flaming all other players =)

0RC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAePT...eature=related Me Vs BOOOOOOOOOO (won full hp) ..[/b]

lool why u delet HaMaD/GoldRoger/G0LDBERG Vs?

IISnakeII from turkish and u from UAE.... real IISnakeII vs BOOOO not u ( kos omk ) ..... don&#39;t say ( "ME" Vs BOOOOOOOOO...Say real IISnakeII Vs BOOOOO cuz u noob in XIG no skill

in this Vs BOOOOOOOOOOO ( lvl75 ) + not real BOOOOO and IISnakeII ( lvl80 ) + Undy HP

here lvl80 vs lvl80 + real BOOOOOOOO
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIPwFnS4O-U...feature=related

run run!!!!! hahahha

ThePatri0tt___ EndlessRain Vs all lvl 80 on Xig
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDfKyWnGZHY...feature=related

more vs movie....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZASaUfltRA
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhGjbdHwHTE&feature=user
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6R7Tf1Ln7as...feature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkeAVriTlF8...feature=related

SacruM pls don&#39;t replay this fucking kid cuz he noob no skill no life hahaha <3

bb kid
    cry cry cry in topic kid im going out :lol:

SacruM

one waht i want to say .. 0rc nice sig :P

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast