Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

A waste of so many In's -_-

This is a discussion on A waste of so many In's -_- within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; damn...
Page: 3

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

damn

omfg.. dupe to 100%

SilentDaemon

Heh gg

_Priest_Of_God_

Well it could be legit never said it wasnt 27 in's could be farmed/ babashopped in the time this server been out but i was pointing out how useless it is for 3 weapon def and 15 hp if it was legit guy lost a lot of money you can easily sell 27 ins for more then a in+3 but if it was duped hell i would make it +3 also o.o

eduarvera23

lol that's a gay IN

streetrt

geeeezzzz <_< why is it eveyone thinks things are duped?? Sure 27 IN&#39;s are worth more than an IN+3.... but if no made Uniques everyone would be running around with +0&#39;s. And Baba&#39;ing items and upgrading, seems to be what&#39;s happening lately.

Smile

1. Its not such a waste of IN&#39;s I mean it had 25 Helath and 12 STR ( would get 1 if I could)

2. that you can&#39;t afford it doesn&#39;t mean that its duped :S <_<

that&#39;s probily my clannies IN +3 cause this pic is in Dies, and he bought it from some warrior who bought from Tez, who had over 3k GBs in game and was a GG lvl 80 boss killer...

He had full shell+8 and before he quited he got 2 or 3 +9 pieces
    If you had over 3,000GBs and many IN&#39;s drops and you ae kinda rich and don&#39;t need money what would you do?

If you can&#39;t afford something ingame doesn&#39;t mean its duped or a turk selling it if he ain&#39;t speaking english
    Saying things like that and making posts like this1 damages those ppls reputaations
    SHAME ON YOU GUYS!, how would you like that every1 you know in KO quit and only newbies that don&#39;t know much about KO come in and think you are a duper and the shun you and start talking shit about you and probly that bad info get&#39;s to a GM&#39;s hands and ban you and you lose all that you ever spent in this game :mellow:
    I used to beleave this when I was a real noob in game and I thought that if you had a RoL+1 would be a total waste and 75% chance of it being dupe but now there are a few ppl with +3&#39;s legit1s out there and a friend that stared to play KO with me had a +1 and a +2
    :angry:

King0fKingZ

for the first players of diez it musnt&#39;t be dupe item cuz they playing over 3 years and killed over thousand sq and another bosses so they can trade and find 27 in&#39;s and upgrade to +3

here is Diez bro don&#39;t forgot if you want see real dupe go to IamBlacklord and his crew the clan dialog of killedby +3 ROF DUAL FOR ALL. Anvil bug or not it isnt important. it isnt impossible to make rof +3 cuz the server havent got the enough pieces and i know claw deserteagle and killedby have totally more than 20 players who have rof dual +3

oO Jc Oo

for the first players of diez it musnt&#39;t be dupe item cuz they playing over 3 years and killed over thousand sq and another bosses so they can trade and find 27 in&#39;s and upgrade to +3

here is Diez bro don&#39;t forgot if you want see real dupe go to IamBlacklord and his crew the clan dialog of killedby +3 ROF DUAL FOR ALL. Anvil bug or not it isnt important. it isnt impossible to make rof +3 cuz the server havent got the enough pieces and i know claw deserteagle and killedby have totally more than 20 players who have rof dual +3[/b]

that sounds like u have proof like conversations or something that it worth the thing :huh:

CuriositY

I would only said if its diez ! Dupe FTW

&gt;AppleSauce&lt;

dude why ppl like "OMG it&#39;s could be legit"???

lets say he did get 27 drops over 3 years.... im pretty sure as a clan or whowever helping him do the SQ unless he soloed all 27 :S

would want a piece of the pie.....if he clan boss farmed i don&#39;t think they just thot "lets give every single IN we get to this one guy"

i use to play on MYKO and there were like 10 ppl actively taking bosses.....even with just 10 ppl owning every SQ out there, not one person had even +2

now on USKO where boss hunting is actually competitive i highly doubt thats legit

xoxmessxox

Arrow

dude why ppl like "OMG it&#39;s could be legit"???
    lets say he did get 27 drops over 3 years.... im pretty sure as a clan or whowever helping him do the SQ unless he soloed all 27 :S
    would want a piece of the pie.....if he clan boss farmed i don&#39;t think they just thot "lets give every single IN we get to this one guy"
    i use to play on MYKO and there were like 10 ppl actively taking bosses.....even with just 10 ppl owning every SQ out there, not one person had even +2
    now on USKO where boss hunting is actually competitive i highly doubt thats legit[/b]
    I&#39;d been playing KO in /dies for 4-5 years (I just messed around the 1st 2 years)
    and the guy that owned that IN had been king and was the leader of one of the top 10 clans in Diez before I played KO <_<
    Ohhhhh.... <_<

I&#39;d been playing KO in /dies for 4-5 years (I just messed around the 1st 2 years)
    and the guy that owned that IN had been king and was the leader of one of the top 10 clans in Diez before I played KO <_<
    Ohhhhh.... [/b]
    I was gonna say that :mellow:

&gt;AppleSauce&lt;

I&#39;d been playing KO in /dies for 4-5 years (I just messed around the 1st 2 years)[/b]
    USKO hasnt even existed 5 years, nor has diez existed 4...but i get wat ur saying how he&#39;s been their a long time

still i think thats not legit, ROLs,ROCs,EMEs sure they can be +3....but legit INs, ROFs, IBs hmmm yeah pretty sure they&#39;re duped/GM

the_man_slayer

<3 pog :wub:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast