Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Watch and enjoy - Anatolia

This is a discussion on Watch and enjoy - Anatolia within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 3... 2... 1... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqOljRRZOi0...
Page: 1

Default Watch and enjoy - Anatolia

FeeLTheFire and ComaX like this.

Give Chukaro Give Chukaro

Nnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooo !
    canelofalo and FeeLTheFire like this.

Hamad have always sucked at sin i dont know why u put up this vid

Old sinins was played by Salmin (Best rogue ever) just baba-shopped by Hamad.
    ComaX likes this.

Banned Senior Member

This video gave me cancer.
    SaintKnight and HaMaDFtw like this.

good kills....the raging nerd was annoying to watch...avoid that next time...the walk at the end was cool.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

watched 20sec.
    Don't waste my time over this video like you did with the other one.

kkthxbb.
    Lerwaaah and HaMaDFtw like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Baron View Post

Nub baron, no excuses but 95% of the time Hammus is on his warrior/blob not sin. Nice small little video merged with the other small video....why not just post it twice XD. I'm just waiting for a video of you guys getting raped so hard you won't dare post another video ever again (won't even bother to fraps cuz it will be so humiliating). Just people don't fraps every single time they pk so they can make a video -integrity 2.0
    Lerwaaah and HaMaDFtw like this.

i never said im better than salmin but im 100% im way way better than chukaro and his bf fire

atlest i didnt get beated by 69 lol and with 1 dagger

and based on what you judge me... i have never pked with you nor against you.

lemme give a good reason for his silly movies

1- i solo his whole clan in isillon floor everyday, gladiator end up getting the drop while his clan gets exped

2- since i played c-west chukaro was not able to kill me in vs

3- its not even me playing its my sharer whos dying in the movie, the part where sinins town .. thats me

and i can assure you even my sharer is way better than chukaro .. in pk and in vs

am always on Seltun

last time i logged SininS was to vs Chukaro thats it.

Jajajaja hamad the big ego i like it... only talks on forums but on cz didnt saw nothing xd

Btw dont lie bro its only game you dont have to lie peace

Quote Originally Posted by canelofalo View Post
    Jajajaja hamad the big ego i like it... only talks on forums but on cz didnt saw nothing xd

why some ppl never fallow their own advice...
    HaMaDFtw and ShootingStars like this.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

I don't know if you're kidding or being honest here but just lemme make it clear

1.You never played with any of them, so I wouldn't really post this comment in your place, based on videos or rummours.
    2.Salmin's video's are amazing, he's good editor and all but it doesn't make him the "best rogue ever", he's a GG rogue. Don't take it the wrong way.

I played with both, nowadays and few years ago in cwest. And I tell you their teamplay is a bit different.
    HOWEVER, they both benefit the partys they play with. I find both useful in same way to the party.

the only bad thing is that both of them are gay.

Quote Originally Posted by canelofalo View Post

Honestly speaking now Renzo, Hamad is right.

You're the one with the "big ego" here, scared to admit that what he said was truth.
    In your place I wouldn't even comment after the last comment he made, he simply posted all the truth and you still got something to say?
    That's more than just sad.

Just because he came and pissed on your sharer which actually talked more than he was supposed to, it doesn't means you have to be as retarded as your sharer is.
    We both know Hamad, and against you..he don't really have anything to lose, right? he will simply make the same video as you did with a good editor and not feelthefire.
    It'll be way more humiliating.

^
    Just a warning
    Tiffer and HaMaDFtw like this.

why u fight guys i cant see the video >.<

Quote Originally Posted by HaMaDFtw View Post
    u should beat him in pk movie
    canelofalo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    I don't know if you're kidding or being honest here but just lemme make it clear

1.You never played with any of them, so I wouldn't really post this comment in your place, based on videos or rummours.
    2.Salmin's video's are amazing, he's good editor and all but it doesn't make him the "best rogue ever", he's a GG rogue. Don't take it the wrong way.

I played with both, nowadays and few years ago in cwest. And I tell you their teamplay is a bit different.
    HOWEVER, they both benefit the partys they play with. I find both useful in same way to the party.

the only bad thing is that both of them are gay.

Honestly speaking now Renzo, Hamad is right.

You're the one with the "big ego" here, scared to admit that what he said was truth.
    In your place I wouldn't even comment after the last comment he made, he simply posted all the truth and you still got something to say?
    That's more than just sad.

Just because he came and pissed on your sharer which actually talked more than he was supposed to, it doesn't means you have to be as retarded as your sharer is.
    We both know Hamad, and against you..he don't really have anything to lose, right? he will simply make the same video as you did with a good editor and not feelthefire.
    It'll be way more humiliating.

^
    Just a warning
    very mean ...lol

anyway renzo. if you want me to piss on you like your sharer lemme know. i didn't go to bathroom since 5 days I'm ready.

running with 2 rogues and 2 debuffer targeting ItzSininS doesn't make you any better. indeed it just show how noob you are.

s.a give debuff sinins

oke I'm kill I'm make vydeo... am king !

just remember one thing. i have never never got beaten by 69 .... specially one dagger hahahaha
    Tiffer likes this.

Here we go again...

PLEASE IONIA COME BACK!!!!, you all guys have to be happy for merge and have ppl who kill (no riotes and atross like c-west), and instead that, u all always fight, im tired of all ur fights for nothing, i dont gonna post ANYTHING else (but there's a lot of people who are seeing or saying false things).

howeva, i see people who have a lot of time to spend here..
    thom likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast