Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Watch this "Pro" kosper turk

This is a discussion on Watch this "Pro" kosper turk within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Strifey all he did was stand still next to someone or just chase em, where the hell ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by Strifey
    all he did was stand still next to someone or just chase em, where the hell is the fun in that? :huh:
    I asked myself where is the fun in playing that way?

Mario

Originally posted by SarumanPupe
    i know that, no gm in this forum. *
    The question is : GM check official forum? proly no
    yes he is... best way is pm him, or post it on main server page, not in cheat section... as far i know, for egzample, sulimo faster checkin diez section, than cheater section...

Blancanieves

Originally posted by Mario+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mario)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SarumanPupe
    i know that, no gm in this forum. *
    The question is : GM check official forum? proly no
    yes he is... best way is pm him, or post it on main server page, not in cheat section... as far i know, for egzample, sulimo faster checkin diez section, than cheater section...[/b]
    go check ares forums xD no1 admin, gm,kol is there.. we r alone
    we have gm?... who? Compliance?.. that guy i saw 1 time.,.. 5 days ago.. he did boss event where all players was saying.. STOP KOSP, and blablabla... in Ares wars all HORSES ( war leaders ) write protest in "nd".. we r making all that we can.. but....
    TURKS=KOSPER
    TURKS=MONEY
    KOSPER=MONEY
    MONEY= no bann

and now say me racist. i dont care

wow. that was fucking sickening. I can slightly understand koxping for exp (hey dumb turks are lazy), and I can see why they would do it in cz (they are retards and want to feel good and need np to make their clan seem better). But holy fucking shit! Why would those dirty suicide bombers fraps it?! "slm, omfg I am so pro because I can run in cz! fack you matherrrrrrrrrr!" Do they really think they have skills? Is it humanly possible to find people dumber than turks? I couldn't watch the whole thing. Disgusting. They should just eat shit and die.

RiseAgainst_

Originally posted by KaChing+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KaChing)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-foob
    lol @ this, fucking mustafas...
    his name is aziz not mustafa [/b]
    mustafa, aziz, murat, aleykum, yarakim, ananưn, ibnetor etc etc all those turkish names = same kind of turk cheaterr rawr

HealeR

lol
    good gun XD

theres no point in even pking with koxp... yea you get national points but what are NPS for? respect thats about it. and if everyone knows your a turkish cunt koxper... i just dont get it its not like they're ever going to be a top np holder. they will be banned wayy before that ever happens.. there must be something wrong with the way turks' brains work

Kite15171

Originally posted by +8 James
    wow. that was fucking sickening. I can slightly understand koxping for exp (hey dumb turks are lazy), and I can see why they would do it in cz (they are retards and want to feel good and need np to make their clan seem better). But holy fucking shit! Why would those dirty suicide bombers fraps it?! "slm, omfg I am so pro because I can run in cz! fack you matherrrrrrrrrr!" Do they really think they have skills? Is it humanly possible to find people dumber than turks? I couldn't watch the whole thing. Disgusting. They should just eat shit and die.

you sicken me so much i would see puppies died then watch that u sicken SOB :angry:

Taxo

he jast a noob he use KOXP on CZ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12