Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Another PK Movie - Vol.3

This is a discussion on Another PK Movie - Vol.3 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Almost 2 months ago OldHabits aka schrotti asked me to do pk movie for him. So as usually I gladly ...
Page: 1

Red face

Almost 2 months ago OldHabits aka schrotti asked me to do pk movie for him. So as usually I gladly said yes, of course.
    So now I present to you this new piece.

BTW.: this is 6th movie of mine this year...

Trailer:
    http://files.filefront.com/Another+PK+Movi...;/fileinfo.html

Movie:
    http://files.filefront.com/Another+PK+Movi...;/fileinfo.html

http://rapidshare.com/files/103709898/Anot....part1.rar.html
    http://rapidshare.com/files/103709876/Anot....part2.rar.html
    http://rapidshare.com/files/103709402/Anot....part3.rar.html

PS: Megaupload will be add later.

Seekor

Great movie I really enjoyed it
    Not over edited
    Nice combo a couple times a few too many r's but overall nice.
    Definitely overall a nice job and showed all the aspects of pk.
    Oh yeah and great quality as well

Good luck in ko and nice job.

Banned

Grats on great video! :lol:

Great movie. Again I am very impressed by your editing skills.

Banned

Way to many raids -_-....

Editing was good, just seemed to choose bad clips...Although the second raid was fine.

rofl at silverrhazee running from vs and u had no scrolls around the end gg schrotti. i dont rly like most of elkars cause they always have too much editting and it ruins for me it but this one is an exception. 9/10

HolyGh0st

another great movie

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Way to many raids -_-....

Editing was good, just seemed to choose bad clips...Although the second raid was fine.[/b]

All the footage was recorded to a time we've just did NT from human side, not too many of humans to gather up having great fights in bowl with - or anything but the xp raids. The clip's you've seen there been recorded 2 months ago.
    Had some other clips here and there floating around, however i let elkar the choice of which to use as he wanted to make them sync with the movie as well, which imo he did very well on.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TripleOG4Life)</div>
    ofl at silverrhazee running from vs and u had no scrolls around the end gg schrotti[/b]
    Might add here it was not the real SilverHazee, still seemed funny considering he was then still one of the only 75+ character.

Nice combo a couple times a few too many r&#39;s but overall nice.[/b]
    Fps, my friend... FPS.

lol at the 1 mage getting xped from karus commander at EW :P

edit> must say, very nice movie. good player nice editing waiting for next movie

Terrorblade

Loved the part 2vs EW party. They was pretty retarded, half attacked Schrotti, while half attacked priest :P

lol at Silverhazze duel, u ran out of scrolls close to the end

Schrotti is gg fyreman and even warryon.

Elkar is master of movies.

This combination makes me to say: Nice video, enjoyed from start till end.
    8,5/10

Way to many raids -_-....[/b]
    Many raids ... hm maybe but still it was like 2vs8 and 3vs8

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

clicked away after "raiding" The ew party, all u guys do is raiding? It sux spamming mages with 1200 damage ,all debuffed

NaidenZ

rofl at silverrhazee running from vs and u had no scrolls around the end gg schrotti. i dont rly like most of elkars cause they always have too much editting and it ruins for me it but this one is an exception. 9/10[/b]
    that was the turk guy I have sold my account

nice job schrrotti adding that 1vs1 on your video, even knowing it was me , let me guess bloodlust v.2 ?

didn&#39;t knew u would do this schrorti , after all we have talked but seems like some people need to kill my account so they can get some respect from people

I have nothing against you nd u know it and after see this video everything is still ok but dont surprise if your appears on my next movie killing you from a random account, as u know if someone kills my acount i have to make a revenge

schrorti gave me that 1vs1 trough msn 51 days ago exactly, didnt knew he was going to make a vid with it because he knew it was the turk guy already
    but seems like it is an achievement kill SilverrHazee , no matter who is on it

made : Saturday, 09 February of 2008 , 23:54:23

seems like everyone likes when someone kills my account SilverrHazee but when they know it wasn&#39;t me , no fun anymore ? =(

none have killed any silverrhazee account ( I have made SilverrHazee on Girakon,Akara and Carnac now) when I was on it at the moment now I remember I played an account named SilverrHazee on logos (mbz aka bola did ncs on his rogue to silverrhazze and I played his account few times and none killed me there either), probably that&#39;s why I don&#39;t like when someone kill my account silverrhazee while a sharer,friend or a guy who bought it is on it

going to watch the vid anyway cya

rasta

kanka no post nub movıes oke? :angry:

j/k

im downloading it :wub:

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

NaidenZ, ever thought why exactly people put you (sharers, whatever..) into their movies? not because it means shit that they killed it - its a good publicity with you getting all mad about it and literally spamming the topic 24/7.

NaidenZ

NaidenZ, ever thought why exactly people put you (sharers, whatever..) into their movies? not because it means shit that they killed it - its a good publicity with you getting all mad about it and literally spamming the topic 24/7.[/b]
    what I just can say is, I didn&#39;t expect this from you

as you said, whatever

I don&#39;t have to spam your topic 24/7 and I wont because that&#39;s just waste of time and a bad way nd because I know what I have to do already

good luck with your movie anyway

pd : I haven&#39;t seen your video yet, filefront quality sucks balls so probably I&#39;ll download your video later

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast