Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ways i can better it?

This is a discussion on Ways i can better it? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; zzz just cuz some newbs make int with 160 int all doesnt have dont u need 160 for crimson?? and ...
Page: 2

420_69

zzz just cuz some newbs make int with 160 int all doesnt have
    dont u need 160 for crimson?? and as an int mage i think just enough for that and rest into hp would b good

thats also why i put the + after the 160 cuz he could go higher for better slowing

dorpwn

why use mp build when ur lightning?

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    i think u should be banned ffrom forum for being a completely idiot as well as having a VERY noob mage
    "being a completely idiot"

*starts sarcastic slow clap*
    (Encase you were to slow to get that, I am making fun of your pathetic English... Asshole)
    :wub: :wub:

liamthedestroyer

hey all you dicks out there leave tankie alone he posted his char if u dont, like it then fine but dont be a dick about shit ok ...........

DiplomaticTank

well first u need to become support mage well the int and mp that u have i dont kno if thats for support but if u wanna do damage u should go fire and i like the look of ice nova :wub: but go support or damage u cant be a supporting damager lol
    and nice defense for that kind of g3 set lol if u turn fire wit that u can be a great G3 mage wit good damage and get a fire enerion or wats it name lol but thats all i gotta say im not here to flame just dont point at me to blame lol h43r:

wreath of erenion.. all other mages sucks

Originally posted by el_tankie

(this thread went from "help my mage" to "who the biggest idiot" ....... your winnig camaz0tz...... -_- * *
    Welcome to ko4life :lol:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12