Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

WE +2...

This is a discussion on WE +2... within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ares servers.. http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/3563/we2ct8.jpg possible? :blink: the seller was a chicken char......
Page: 1

Default WE +2...

Ares servers..

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/3563/we2ct8.jpg

possible? :blink:
    the seller was a chicken char...

Chiclette

Everything is possible in ares server....

1UnknownMuthaFuka

Its only 9 WE's.. And thats Ares not to hard to get that many..

wow so what? go look in Sendomen, patriot and badcompany and you find plenty of +2 stuff. Its no big deal anymore on ares.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

first: so many peolpe use merch chars that the lvl of the char holding an item means NOTHING

second: WP+2 really isnt that much...if sum1 camped attila everyday all day on all 3 servers for 2 weeks hed get at least 3-4 WP's...then that person could sell all the EP's and PP's and buy the remaining WP's he would need to make a +2...honestly if u camped attila all day for a while u could make a WP +3 easily -_-

Aba

yes, but what about WE? :lol: :wub:

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

rofl xD coulda swore it was about a wp+2 :blink: :blink:

anyway same applies to WE...u camp server restarts or camp eslant period all day everyday for a few weeks u keep all the drops u need sell all the rest and buy what u need

there was sum1 who did this on diez...he didnt care about levelnig didnt care about cz he had probably the BEST(no exageration) equipped character on the server and u were lucky if u got to kill an eslant boss he hadnt already killed...he had one of the first(or THE first) legit +8 ib as well...he had a lvl 62 priest and 2 pc's...he would duff...then heal himself at the same time as tanking so he more or less solo'd all the bosses.....the only bosses he didnt tank were tk and talos i believe but this was back in KO when tanking them on a rogue was not thought of xD

he stopped playing active a little after KE came out if i recall correctly but im sure if he had kept playing he would have full +3 LEGIT uniques by now :lol:

point still stands +2 isnt that much its only 9 uniques and if u camp bosses hardcore u can get it quite easily by just selling all the uniques u get u dont need and buying what u do need

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

so many people have WE+1 nowadays its not hard to find sellers so yea its easy to make WE+2.

HiddenRage

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    rofl xD coulda swore it was about a wp+2 *:blink: *:blink: *

anyway same applies to WE...u camp server restarts or camp eslant period all day everyday for a few weeks u keep all the drops u need sell all the rest and buy what u need

there was sum1 who did this on diez...he didnt care about levelnig didnt care about cz he had probably the BEST(no exageration) equipped character on the server and u were lucky if u got to kill an eslant boss he hadnt already killed...he had one of the first(or THE first) legit +8 ib as well...he had a lvl 62 priest and 2 pc's...he would duff...then heal himself at the same time as tanking so he more or less solo'd all the bosses.....the only bosses he didnt tank were tk and talos i believe but this was back in KO when tanking them on a rogue was not thought of xD

he stopped playing active a little after KE came out if i recall correctly but im sure if he had kept playing he would have full +3 LEGIT uniques by now *:lol:

point still stands +2 isnt that much its only 9 uniques and if u camp bosses hardcore u can get it quite easily by just selling all the uniques u get u dont need and buying what u do need
    WE much harder than WP but i guess if you REALLLLY wanted it say like if it was made in KE the guy coulda been 70 and didnt have scrolls to pk all the time they coulda just farmed bosses a lot

Spells

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    rofl xD coulda swore it was about a wp+2 *:blink: *:blink: *

he stopped playing active a little after KE came out if i recall correctly but im sure if he had kept playing he would have full +3 LEGIT uniques by now *:lol:

AcidDreamZ my baba

Phosgene

ive seen worse things in ares.

Realecter

Default Re: WE +2...

Originally posted by NordFront
    Ares servers..

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/3563/we2ct8.jpg

possible? :blink: *
    the seller was a chicken char...
    hmm

u never play on Cypher ^^?
    2+ its normal items..

Baxxor

i got +3 roc so what´s new? :P

seriously ppl got like +3 and sh1t on servers..that one aint that bad
    Turks= Master dupers
    there will always exsist +2 items if not higher

I use mercenary accessories and I'm not afraid to admit it!!!!!! the rings and the pendant aren't bad, the earrings kinda suck, but Have 4k hp buffed. XD

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast