Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

WE +2...

This is a discussion on WE +2... within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; legit players cant get item +2 ? also if u remember u cant get more than 88gbs in 1 char... ...
Page: 2

garfieldbr

legit players cant get item +2 ?
    also if u remember u cant get more than 88gbs in 1 char...
    the price of WE+2 i think is 70-100gbs
    well... if is dupped or no... dont have how know. just u need think if trust or no

Trii

Default Re: WE +2...

Originally posted by Realecter+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Realecter)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-NordFront
    Ares servers..

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/3563/we2ct8.jpg

possible? :blink: *
    the seller was a chicken char...
    hmm

u never play on Cypher ^^?
    2+ its normal items..[/b]
    cypher ? dude if i'd get paid 1 million dollars i wouldnt play there, cypher is a shithole

garfieldbr

Originally posted by Trii+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Trii)</div>
    Originally posted by Realecter@
    <!--QuoteBegin-NordFront

Ares servers..

hmm

2+ its normal items..
    cypher ? dude if i'd get paid 1 million dollars i wouldnt play there, cypher is a shithole[/b]
    really?

Banned

Originally posted by garfieldbr+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(garfieldbr)</div>
    Originally posted by Trii+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Trii)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Realecter
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-NordFront

Ares servers..

hmm

2+ its normal items..
    cypher ? dude if i'd get paid 1 million dollars i wouldnt play there, cypher is a shithole[/b]
    really? [/b][/quote]
    go look at all the pk video's from cypher...all the rogues there suck they cant combo and just show themselves killing mages and BP's

garfieldbr

Originally posted by undefined+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(undefined)</div>
    Originally posted by garfieldbr+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(garfieldbr)
    Originally posted by Trii
    <!--QuoteBegin-Realecter
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-NordFront

Ares servers..

hmm

2+ its normal items..

cypher ? dude if i'd get paid 1 million dollars i wouldnt play there, cypher is a shithole
    really? [/b]
    go look at all the pk video's from cypher...all the rogues there suck they cant combo and just show themselves killing mages and BP's[/b][/quote]

btw ares is same...
    u see only rogues in cz trying to get mages...
    and when go kill 1 mage u see 2 or 3 rogues together

about cypher uniques +3 i know it's true... gm work hard for edit items in cypher ^^
    an friend play in cypher, have char lvl 72 full uniques +3 II+9 armor +9 and helmet +7/30dd
    she bought this char for 1400$
    h43r:

Ainelover

if u had that items u got on pathos u would be owning^^! is like they vs a gm on other server but now u vs them on pathos

garfieldbr

Originally posted by Ainelover
    if u had that items u got on pathos u would be owning^^! is like they vs a gm on other server but now u vs them on pathos
    dunno about pathos ^^

Banned

starting out on new server used to be fun because people had no idea what they were doing. when turks also were introduced into this game. now you need such extremely good gear for pk its not even worth starting out on older servers. back in regular KO you could be in +7 fullplate and still own full parties with just your pk skill. now since people know how to play this game, and know what to kill, its just boring now, everyone is farming bosses 24/7 and u scout them and fine one, only to realize there is a mage right next to it who tp's a bunch of random people to it. in regular KO before the compound system u could still kill people even if they had uniques at +0. nothing like +8 shell existed and +8 shards... everything was +7.

with this compound system the way it is things like this WE +2 start popping out of nowhere. you know its not legit. out of 20 bosses..the chances of getting 9 warrior earrings are under 20%. fuck this game and fuck the people who dupe.

garfieldbr

Originally posted by undefined
    starting out on new server used to be fun because people had no idea what they were doing. when turks also were introduced into this game. now you need such extremely good gear for pk its not even worth starting out on older servers. back in regular KO you could be in +7 fullplate and still own full parties with just your pk skill. now since people know how to play this game, and know what to kill, its just boring now, everyone is farming bosses 24/7 and u scout them and fine one, only to realize there is a mage right next to it who tp's a bunch of random people to it. in regular KO before the compound system u could still kill people even if they had uniques at +0. nothing like +8 shell existed and +8 shards... everything was +7. *

with this compound system the way it is things like this WE +2 start popping out of nowhere. you know its not legit. out of 20 bosses..the chances of getting 9 warrior earrings are under 20%. fuck this game and fuck the people who dupe.
    ko without turks is past.
    now need kill 100+ hq for get 9we...

RealPayne

i relly dont know what is going on in ares, but in edana i saw few +2 itsms like that, re,me,we,rol,roc,in,gb.... so if that is count like best item on ares then its the great server on usko cuz all the "new" got so many dupers,hackers etc.....

Z3non

ę ęs lęke to dupe ęt dupe ęt...

Kailean

Originally posted by Z3non
    ę ęs lęke to dupe ęt dupe ęt...
    heh, this makes me funny. WE+2 and all say "dupe" etc, but when some1 is selling Iron Neck+1 its normal?
    wow, isnt that retarded?... my clan got like ~10-15we's+ from hq's and only 2 iron necks.
    still i think it is possible to make a +2 legitly... at least comparing to an iron neck +1h43r:

Coolen

wp +3 ... 27 x wp +0 , legyt

Kailean

well... i know that some people farmed attila quite alot, but +3 is really good gun, considering the fact most people killed it solo at spawn time -_-
    27 wp's +0 ftw!! :wacko:

+2 is pretty easy tbh.. it's only 9 of the +0.. maybe if it was like an iron neck it would be different, but a boss as easy as hq? easy

for all of you that whine that you are just hated by k2 and the bosses never drop for you, i'm 100% sure you aren't being picked on by the ko gods. more drops just come with the # of you have killed and if you are not getting drops, you aren't killing enough.

luck is secondary to statistics

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast