Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

we love you patriot and illuminati

This is a discussion on we love you patriot and illuminati within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; deleted, casue that wasnt me. friend in clan told me i made a post. i just logged and i know ...
Page: 1

iwanttopk

Default we love you patriot and illuminati

deleted, casue that wasnt me. friend in clan told me i made a post. i just logged

and i know that illuminati was like first clan in ares
    and ares been up a while

Wyvern

just %99 ? lol these r jadereals gyfts

Lemon

Lmao you think we bug isiloon, why bug when you can do it legit?

Anyway, where's my CS? Infact only our priests have CS's and not even every priest has one so...what are you on about.

Patriot can do what they want with their babashopped items but don't include us thanks.

susGe

when you make accusations you should probably have proof.

SiegeR

Default Re: we love you patriot and illuminati

Originally posted by iwanttopk
    record urself bugging isiloon so we can all see plz

[/img]

99.99 % of ppl in illuminati or patriot have gottin chitin shields
    YOU GUYS ROCK!

oh yeah... flame plz
    umm im not sure but ares is on more than 2 years and before KE Lesaths actually droped many chitin shiled with good rate not like now.And If they started to play before KO its not hard to get CS at those days.

However if u talk about olympia edena and manes yes there are few legit chitin shileds.But in ares all could have who plays since KO times

RingWraith

CS aint hard to get and Isiloon is easy.

Originally posted by RingWraith
    CS aint hard to get and Isiloon is easy.
    get me a +9 one then -.-

Futile Rhetoric

Anyone who says that Chitin Shields are easy to get, either a) doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about (RingWraith never does), B) is thinking about his friendly neighbourhood babashopper, or c) has been in Immortal Souls and thinks that they drop from harpies.

As for Chitin Shields in Illuminati -- we have four, two of which are +3. Please get a clue.

Lemon

Originally posted by Futile Rhetoric
    Anyone who says that Chitin Shields are easy to get, either a) doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about (RingWraith never does), B) is thinking about his friendly neighbourhood babashopper, or c) has been in Immortal Souls and thinks that they drop from harpies.

As for Chitin Shields in Illuminati -- we have four, two of which are +3. Please get a clue.
    I vote all 3

RingWraith

Originally posted by Futile Rhetoric

d) u whined and quit IS or got kicked cause they let Gambit leech in AOE and not you

e) your a fucking noob FUTU.

f) Isiloon is easy. We owned it with Sacred without any kinda probs

Grid

Originally posted by RingWraith+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RingWraith)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Futile Rhetoric

d) u whined and quit IS or got kicked cause they let Gambit leech in AOE and not you

f) Isiloon is easy. We owned it with Sacred without any kinda probs[/b]
    You dont know shit about anything, so shut it.

You owned Isiloon, with your 3 allies or only 2? :lol:

You got nothing more then rumour control

RingWraith

Originally posted by Grid+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Grid)</div>
    Originally posted by RingWraith@

f) Isiloon is easy. We owned it with Sacred without any kinda probs
    You dont know shit about anything, so shut it.

You owned Isiloon, with your 3 allies or only 2? :lol:

You got nothing more then rumour control[/b]
    Sacred took Isiloon alone. FIRST clan on Ares to take it alone without ANY help from anyone and YES grid i know it cause i was there. Illuminati still abuse Dream clan to do it. Btw does FUTU still use 5 healers for any boss he do? or try to kill

i didnt think they killed bosses, i thought they just ran around poison arrowing them well at least whenever im in eslant they are too scared to try and outdamage me.

Lemon

Originally posted by RingWraith+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RingWraith)</div>

d)...

e)...

f)...[/b]
    I edited your reply Ringwraith and replaced the nonsense bits with "..."

What you have to realise is that when creating lists stemming from a sentance you have to make sure that they make sense when read with the origional stem.

Also, god damn are you a whiney little bitch.

Volcanic

Originally posted by 0000000
    i didnt think they killed bosses, i thought they just ran around poison arrowing them well at least whenever im in eslant they are too scared to try and outdamage me.
    LOL, i never see you in eslant. You are always too busy Pk`n(when you are actually on). And beside`s, you are only jealous. Everyone knows you and your fuckwitted friends couldn`t kill her :lol: :lol: :lol: > Musta been hard considering everyone in illu is noob etc, etc

@RW. I see the green eyed monster yet again. Sadly, although your accusations are clearly not true, for someone that cleaned his teeth with greek dick and never ever managed to have a proper char of his own, i`d be quiet.

Whats you biggest claim to fame? Oh yea, killing my wife at a harpy party, or taking up the arse from GMs.

Sacred took Isiloon alone. FIRST clan on Ares to take it alone without ANY help from anyone and YES grid i know it cause i was there. Illuminati still abuse Dream clan to do it. Btw does FUTU still use 5 healers for any boss he do? or try to kill
    Yes, thats right RW. We ripped off Dream. Thats why they keep coming back

As to the rest of you, you don`t like the fact we pour in time to get these things? Cry me a river ^_^

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast