Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

we love you patriot and illuminati

This is a discussion on we love you patriot and illuminati within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by 0000000 should be able to handle himself in 1v1 , which he cant. Just for you to ...
Page: 11

Originally posted by 0000000
    should be able to handle himself in 1v1, which he cant.
    Just for you to shut up?

GOogogogoggo

Lemon

Originally posted by Indiaan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Indiaan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000
    should be able to handle himself in 1v1, which he cant.
    Just for you to shut up?

GOogogogoggo [/b]
    0000000 has already shut up. He can't argue so he has taken his bat home.

And Festo, I'm glad about your results...could have done better in A levels though. So you of all people should understand that the reason I use "big" words (however I don't really view them as big they are just words) is because I know them and I use them in everyday speech. I feel sorry for people like 0000000 who have to consult other people as to the meanings of these words and suggest that maybe they should read more.

Lemon

Achemenes

festo tell me what gear use ur warrior cause .... u can ask everyone u hit to hard gm item plz ?

RingWraith

Originally posted by Achemenes
    festo tell me what gear use ur warrior *cause *.... u can ask everyone u hit to hard gm item plz ?

Whats wrong DRT_LadyFrenchFriedFagAchemens your little macroed mage cant handle anything? u still put on CS vs warriors and run away then town like you always do?

Lemon

Originally posted by RingWraith+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RingWraith)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Achemenes
    festo tell me what gear use ur warrior *cause *.... u can ask everyone u hit to hard gm item plz ?

Whats wrong DRT_LadyFrenchFriedFagAchemens your little macroed mage cant handle anything? u still put on CS vs warriors and run away then town like you always do?[/b]
    Ringwraith back on subject please....

Achemenes just go die in a hole you stupid little asswipe.

Achemenes

ur still the same asshole as before lemon i m not going waste my time talk with u bb

Lemon

Originally posted by Achemenes
    ur still the same asshole as before lemon * i m not *going waste my time talk with u bb
    Well thank fuck!

mc_macking

[quote] loved taking it up the butt when you went around with them on their fucked up chars. quote]

Kinda like you running around in a party with edited Oliver North??

Still awaiting the one behind Oliver North to defend his right to play an edited character. Dont think it will happen :rollseyes:

RingWraith

[quote]
    loved taking it up the butt when you went around with them on their fucked up chars. quote]

Still awaiting the one behind Oliver North to defend his right to play an edited character. Dont think it will happen :rollseyes:

What about u MC_Ebay with ur +3/+4 Uniques and still towning in a split sec, what u want here?

SiCoXiS

this game is only for flame and fight :lol:

mc_macking

[quote]
    loved taking it up the butt when you went around with them on their fucked up chars. quote]

What about u MC_Ebay with ur +3/+4 Uniques and still towning in a split sec, what u want here?

mc_ebay: ROFL. you who've bought every character you've owned dare to slur ebay?
    +3/4 uniques? zzzz had a +2 ROL and traded it for items. all uniques are +0 except +1 cleric ear
    towning in a split sec? I can say I have NEVER towned from you. and rarely do i ever town. I may die, but
    i will not town.

Thank you for posting your silly bullshit. Still pissed b/c i banned your dumb ass from our vent? :lol:

I find it funny as hell that the king of babashoppers accuses someone else. Any of you see me in-game and i'll
    trade to show my uniques. No problem there at all. GOGO buy another lvl 70 ring.

mc dont confuse ebay and scamming thats two different things ring never bought anything he dosent even own pwnage.

Lemon

Originally posted by NYchris
    mc dont confuse ebay and scamming thats two different things ring never bought anything he dosent even own pwnage.
    Ringwraith doesn't even own any opinons he has. He just copies everybody else.

RingWraith

[quote]

mc_ebay: ROFL. you who've bought every character you've owned dare to slur ebay?
    +3/4 uniques? zzzz had a +2 ROL and traded it for items. all uniques are +0 except +1 cleric ear
    towning in a split sec? I can say I have NEVER towned from you. and rarely do i ever town. I may die, but
    i will not town.

Thank you for posting your silly bullshit. Still pissed b/c i banned your dumb ass from our vent? :lol:

I find it funny as hell that the king of babashoppers accuses someone else. Any of you see me in-game and i'll
    trade to show my uniques. No problem there at all. GOGO buy another lvl 70 ring.
    Damn your so stupid. 1st of Aall pwnage aint mine alone its 50% Pocho's and 50% mine. And for the 2nd i lvled to 70. I was the one lvling pwnage all time. The deal with "i bought" pwnage was just to fool the greeks which worked fine for 4 months but i guess the americans fell for it also.

And to chris, just because your fukin jealous that my chr has better equip than yours and that you lost to me fair and square 1on1 and u still blame it on your skillbar GET OVER IT.

you could never beat me one vs one and you declined when i asked what would i be jealous about and who cares what items u got most of it was from hacked accounts and another thing im not the only person that you wouldnt one vs one im sure half of ko can vouch that your a pussy.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast