Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

we love you patriot and illuminati

This is a discussion on we love you patriot and illuminati within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'll combine RingWraith's posts with Zero's, seeing as how they're pretty much one and the same nowadays (the Moron Trinity, ...
Page: 2

Futile Rhetoric

I'll combine RingWraith's posts with Zero's, seeing as how they're pretty much one and the same nowadays (the Moron Trinity, was it? Thanks, Pfil).

Originally posted by RingWraith
    d) u whined and quit IS or got kicked cause they let Gambit leech in AOE and not you
    Ah, at the very least one can see that you've been in Hatred.

- e) your a fucking noob FUTU.
    - i didnt think they killed bosses, i thought they just ran around poison arrowing them Smile well at least whenever im in eslant they are too scared to try and outdamage me.
    - Btw does FUTU still use 5 healers for any boss he do? or try to kill
    There are the best bits, I thought. Ringpiece, please learn how to write my nickname -- isn't that hard, even you can do it.

As for me doing bosses -- well, what can I say. I was doing bosses when both of you were an itch in your daddies' pants, when Zero was still busy learning tricks from Nil8er and babashopping (at least that hasn't changed since then, right Cy?). Ringpiece, I was the first rogue on Ares to solo tank Talos; I was doing so back in the day when you were still too busy shitting your pants every time you saw me in CZ (and yes, I know Cy did Talos at level 65, the "accomplishment" that it was). Please don't let me get out the screenshots again. As for me being a "noob", nae, a "fucking noob", Ringpiece -- remember our little 2v1? I'm sure you do.

f) Isiloon is easy. We owned it with Sacred without any kinda probs

Sacred took Isiloon alone. FIRST clan on Ares to take it alone without ANY help from anyone and YES grid i know it cause i was there.
    Geez, Sacred? Is there any babashopping, cheating, duping clan on Ares that you haven't been in, Ringpiece? Didn't think so. It's not all that hard to kill her when you're a filthy bunch like Sacred, sure. I also don't recall you doing her more than once or twice, which begs the question: if it's so easy, why not keep doing her? Certainly not because the cunts had +2 jewellery, +8s, and Chitin Shields already, right?

Of course, she's killable. This does not change the fact that Chitin Shields are still hard to get; Lesath is quite easy to kill as well, after all.

Volcanic

I saw this, and thought of you Ringpiece;

RingWraith

You first rogue to solo tank Talos on ares? i think your wrong there. That was either Jesse,Niro or Gavok who did that. Come again Futu.

And Kraka please your just jealous that i got 10x better gear than u, and i dont waste as much time on this game as you do ^^

Volcanic

And Kraka please your just jealous that i got 10x better gear than u, and i dont waste as much time on this game as you do ^^
    No, YOU haven`t. They aren`t your chars are they. And what 10 times better gear is that then, considering your most recent renter is totally naked. The other thing is, im not a selfish prick unlike yourself. I wonder how many people`s aspirations you`ve helped in this game?

If i really worried about gear, unlike yourself, then i would have join the other douches. I don`t buy from moradon or anywhere for that matter. Everything i`ve got is 110% legit. I don`t sweat dupe wipes. Nor have i placed myself of being able to say `I was Mos AND Argentino`s fag`

RingWraith

Originally posted by Volcanic
    No, YOU haven`t. They aren`t your chars are they. And what 10 times better gear is that then, considering your most recent renter is totally naked. The other thing is, im not a selfish prick unlike yourself. I wonder how many people`s aspirations you`ve helped in this game?

If i really worried about gear, unlike yourself, then i would have join the other douches. I don`t buy from moradon or anywhere for that matter. Everything i`ve got is 110% legit. I don`t sweat dupe wipes. Nor have i placed myself of being able to say `I was Mos AND Argentino`s fag`

Im none of those so again your wrong kraka, and no my "recent" chr isnt naked, its kinda fully geared in fact i was pkin last night so nice try

haha first rogue to tank talos? YEAH OK futile idiot.... youre such a joke of a rogue.

and yeah, i dont go to eslant unless someone needs help with a boss, and each time im there, i see futile with 2 priests, too scared to do the boss cos he will lose to me saaad panda

And considering how long u guys played ares, i woulda thought u would have more cs's since ive personally had 3 from lesath and i made 2 to +6 myself, this is not including other clan members. Maybe if you spent more time in bowl instead of farming quest items for stupid events you might have had more by now see, there is a reward for spending time in cz...

noob question but can a sin outdamage a warrior if they both have an equivalent gear/combo , and since the warrior just have to worry about mana pots ?

Futile Rhetoric

Once again, combining the posts of the Moron Trinity into one.

Originally posted by Ringpiece
    - You first rogue to solo tank Talos on ares? i think your wrong there. That was either Jesse,Niro or Gavok who did that. Come again Futu.
    - haha first rogue to tank talos? YEAH OK futile idiot.... youre such a joke of a rogue.
    Sigh. There you go. Note the date. Level 62. And yes, yes, I know, I know, Cy doing it at 65 is still an "accomplishment".

And just as a bonus, I'll throw in a series of pictures, showing Ringpiece running way from me for a good minute, after which he whined that I wouldn't 1v1 him.

Originally posted by 0000000
    and yeah, i dont go to eslant unless someone needs help with a boss, and each time im there, i see futile with 2 priests, too scared to do the boss cos he will lose to me saaad panda
    You haven't been in Eslant for at least a year

And considering how long u guys played ares, i woulda thought u would have more cs's since ive personally had 3 from lesath and i made 2 to +6 myself, this is not including other clan members. Maybe if you spent more time in bowl instead of farming quest items for stupid events you might have had more by now see, there is a reward for spending time in cz...
    Oh I agree that if one camps CZ 24/7, it's possible to get a Chitin Shield or two... but then again Cy, I haven't had to farm Ebay for any of my gear

RingWraith

Originally posted by Futile Rhetoric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Futile Rhetoric)</div>
    Once again, combining the posts of the Moron Trinity into one.

<!--QuoteBegin-Ringpiece
    - You first rogue to solo tank Talos on ares? i think your wrong there. That was either Jesse,Niro or Gavok who did that. Come again Futu.
    - haha first rogue to tank talos? YEAH OK futile idiot.... youre such a joke of a rogue.
    Sigh. There you go. Note the date. Level 62. And yes, yes, I know, I know, Cy doing it at 65 is still an "accomplishment".

And just as a bonus, I'll throw in a series of pictures, showing Ringpiece running way from me for a good minute, after which he whined that I wouldn't 1v1 him.

You haven't been in Eslant for at least a year

Oh I agree that if one camps CZ 24/7, it's possible to get a Chitin Shield or two... but then again Cy, I haven't had to farm Ebay for any of my gear [/b]

How about we go back to the time i fought u on mamamela in CZ when he was a 68 archer and u were 70 archer and u lost 2 times, then u started getting angry and trying to run through alot of orcs just to try ur luck and see if u could kill me but failed. I raped u 1on1 with ppl watching on Mamamela 68 vs lvl 70 u got OWNED. And Niro/Jesse did solo tank Talos at lvl 62 before you, Niro even took TK down. So Futu your crap go back to aoe harpies its only thing you can do, even gambits better than you

fatalrhymer_s

Default Re: we love you patriot and illuminati

Originally posted by iwanttopk
    deleted, casue that wasnt me. friend in clan told me i made a post. i just logged

and i know that illuminati was like first clan in ares
    and ares been up a while
    Bad skillbar h43r:

Yes i go to eslant maybe once or twice a week, i have better things to do. Doesnt change the fact that you will not attempt a boss with me there. Want a 1v1? I wont use buffs, as a handicap since you are kinda shite for a level 70. Just dont talk shit about abyss pots after you lose like your retarded buddy, no one likes a bad loser.

Futile Rhetoric

Yes i go to eslant maybe once or twice a week, i have better things to do. Doesnt change the fact that you will not attempt a boss with me there. Want a 1v1? I wont use buffs, as a handicap since you are kinda shite for a level 70. Just dont talk shit about abyss pots after you lose like your retarded buddy, no one likes a bad loser.
    Sure, now? As for holy waters, get it through your thick skull that Waz never said or even implied that you used them. I know it takes a few times for you to understand things, so re-read the previous sentence at least thrice.

As for that 1v1, I'll be in the s3 arena.

Futile Rhetoric

So, to recap: you lost.
    You proposed another 1v1, with buffs, but without your pauldron, which you then neglected to take off. You killed me (surprise surprise), said something about not having better gear (the fact that you have over 300 hp more than me and dual shards +8 would suggest otherwise), wouldn't fight again, with or without the handicap you proposed, and fucked off.

Gosh, talk about bad losers. Maybe you should've brought some abyss waters?

Edit: Still waiting on that promised screenshot of your stats, as well ;D

well futility scraped a win with me unbuffed, managing a redball in the process (lawl), and then with me buffed, hegot tonked pretty badly

well i was wrong about beating u unbuffed, maybe if i changed my skillbars i could, but as it stands its very close. However you are not nearly good enough to kill a level 70 rogue fully buffed. He even spiked for 100 more damge ^_^ . Instead of crying like a girl about it you should go and practice. Btw what happened to your shard +8?

Take care, hon.

Achemenes

zero fight hit again fag

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast