Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

we love you patriot and illuminati

This is a discussion on we love you patriot and illuminati within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Achemenes zero fight hit again fag +1...
Page: 3

youdecide

Originally posted by Achemenes
    zero fight hit again fag
    +1

Futile Rhetoric

Originally posted by 0000000
    well futility scraped a win with me unbuffed, managing a redball in the process (lawl), and then with me buffed, hegot tonked pretty badly *

well i was wrong about beating u unbuffed, maybe if i changed my skillbars i could, but as it stands its very close. However you are not nearly good enough to kill a level 70 rogue fully buffed. He even spiked for 100 more damge ^_^ . Instead of crying like a girl about it you should go and practice. Btw what happened to your shard +8?

Take care, hon.
    Gosh, so much bullshit, I don't know where to start.
    Sure, I redballed, it usually takes me a fight or two to get into a combo, and no one was around to warm up with. Haven't played a sin for two years straight yet, remember ;D
    You mean my spike does 100 more damage than your thrust, right?
    Oh, and Cy dearie, I've never had a +8 Shard. In fact, the only time I even held one was during the Inter Server Wars. I suppose I could get shit off ebay like you, and run around CZ all day long, but that's a rather self-defeating way to play, no?

So, gonna post your stats, babes?

why? it was pretty one sided when i was buffed. If he gets rid of the DV+8 and uses a defensive stat build like i am, his HP would be like mine. So its not my concern if he has less HP. I admit i cant beat him when i am unbuffed, but i dont really care since i 1v1 everyone else with buffs..., why should he be different? other ppl can beat me with buffs its not that hard.

I just wanted to shut him up since he likes baiting people on here about how they run from him, and hes really just an average rogue with above average items ache, still bitter cos hitmachine lost? hahaha get over it.

Futile Rhetoric

I think the best Zero-ism so far is "gear isn't a limitation for sins". Why buy your stuff then, Cy?

for the looks actually although u wont believe that. I did just aswell with my homemade chitins +8 but i dont like the lemonfreezer look

p.s LOL that was not a thrust, that was my spike. Like i say my attack isnt so high :S

RingWraith

Originally posted by Achemenes
    zero fight hit again fag

And the little attention seeking french fried mother fucker still has to come make a silly reply. Fuck off kid. Go hack more ppl!

Futile Rhetoric

for the looks actually although u wont believe that. I did just aswell with my homemade chitins +8 but i dont like the lemonfreezer look *

p.s LOL that was not a thrust, that was my spike. Like i say my attack isnt so high :S
    You've failed to show your stats so far, babycakes. And I certainly do hope you've made a screenshot in the arena when we were talking about, because I can go restat and say I was full strength, too

And no, I won't believe that. How many dupes did you buy off the market to get your "homemade" chitins +8, anyway? ;D

Achemenes

Originally posted by RingWraith+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RingWraith)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Achemenes
    zero fight hit again fag

And the little attention seeking french fried mother fucker still has to come make a silly reply. Fuck off kid. Go hack more ppl![/b]
    what about u get friend ? and a life ?

Futile Rhetoric

why? it was pretty one sided when i was buffed. If he gets rid of the DV+8 and uses a defensive stat build like i am, his HP would be like mine. So its not my concern if he has less HP. I admit i cant beat him when i am unbuffed, but i dont really care since i 1v1 everyone else with buffs..., why should he be different? other ppl can beat me with buffs its not that hard. *

I just wanted to shut him up since he likes baiting people on here about how they run from him, and hes really just an average rogue with above average items ache, still bitter cos hitmachine lost? hahaha get over it.
    Really? I wasn't aware that a Dark Vane had a 300+ hp penalty on it. How odd. Must be a special, extra magical Dark Vane. As for playing a "defensive" build, it's pretty easy to talk about defensive builds when your shards are +8 (maybe you should start buying +9s now?) and your (ebay) shell is +8.

And babes, I wasn't the one baiting. You set yourself up for a fall, and fall you did. I never contested I would lose to you in a "fair" 1v1

RingWraith

Originally posted by Achemenes+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Achemenes)</div>
    Originally posted by RingWraith@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Achemenes

zero fight hit again fag

And the little attention seeking french fried mother fucker still has to come make a silly reply. Fuck off kid. Go hack more ppl!
    what about u get friend ? and a life ?[/b]

Think i got more friends and a better life than you. And to FUTU. Before KE came it wasnt hard at all to make +8's 5 pieces of each +7 item and 1 would go +8 with the right method.

Futile Rhetoric

Originally posted by RingWraith
    And to FUTU. Before KE came it wasnt hard at all to make +8's 5 pieces of each +7 item and 1 would go +8 with the right method.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
    Wait, it's impolite to laugh at morons. :<

im sorry i just dont see it that way, your damage is quite a bit higher than mine, my HP is higher than yours. Im not really bothered what you "contested", i just wanted to kill you in a buffed fight since you are a twat and i love seeing you squirm with excuses. Good to see you didnt use the abyss water line though

And what is with the obsession with my shards? jesus i can understand the 2 bits of shell but get over it my shards are legit and ive had them for fucking ages. Im done with this now, there are plenty of nice people who would like to fight me and will probably give a much harder test than you, with inferior items to you also.

Achemenes

Originally posted by RingWraith+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RingWraith)</div>
    Originally posted by Achemenes+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Achemenes)
    <!--QuoteBegin-RingWraith
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Achemenes

zero fight hit again fag

what about u get friend ? and a life ?[/b]

Think i got more friends and a better life than you. And to FUTU. Before KE came it wasnt hard at all to make +8's 5 pieces of each +7 item and 1 would go +8 with the right method.[/b][/quote]
    dont think so sorry :<

Futile Rhetoric

Originally posted by RingWraith
    How about we go back to the time i fought u on mamamela in CZ when he was a 68 archer and u were 70 archer and u lost 2 times, then u started getting angry and trying to run through alot of orcs just to try ur luck and see if u could kill me but failed. I raped u 1on1 with ppl watching on Mamamela 68 vs lvl 70 u got OWNED. And Niro/Jesse did solo tank Talos at lvl 62 before you, Niro even took TK down. So Futu your crap go back to aoe harpies its only thing you can do, even gambits better than you
    I should probably reply to this too, huh.

"1v1" with Mamamela: I wasn't AC buffed, was already damaged by 10 or so friends of yours, and had to run away instead of attacking towards the end because there was a swarm of orcs running towards me. Not a clean 1v1 in any sense of the word, but then again, you've never really wanted a clean 1v1 (if you need a reminder, check the screenshots I posted in one of the previous posts).

As for "losing 2 times", that's just beyond retarded. Of course, you're well-known in the right circles to make shit up. We fought once, and once only.

As for Niro/Jesse tanking Talos -- I'm sure they've got the screenshots of the event. I did it in February 2005, so bring forth your evidence, alrightey?

RingWraith

Originally posted by Futile Rhetoric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Futile Rhetoric)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-RingWraith
    How about we go back to the time i fought u on mamamela in CZ when he was a 68 archer and u were 70 archer and u lost 2 times, then u started getting angry and trying to run through alot of orcs just to try ur luck and see if u could kill me but failed. I raped u 1on1 with ppl watching on Mamamela 68 vs lvl 70 u got OWNED. And Niro/Jesse did solo tank Talos at lvl 62 before you, Niro even took TK down. So Futu your crap go back to aoe harpies its only thing you can do, even gambits better than you
    I should probably reply to this too, huh.

"1v1" with Mamamela: I wasn't AC buffed, was already damaged by 10 or so friends of yours, and had to run away instead of attacking towards the end because there was a swarm of orcs running towards me. Not a clean 1v1 in any sense of the word, but then again, you've never really wanted a clean 1v1 (if you need a reminder, check the screenshots I posted in one of the previous posts).

As for "losing 2 times", that's just beyond retarded. Of course, you're well-known in the right circles to make shit up. We fought once, and once only.

As for Niro/Jesse tanking Talos -- I'm sure they've got the screenshots of the event. I did it in February 2005, so bring forth your evidence, alrightey?[/b]

I dont have to bring evidence, cause i know they did it b4 u, only thing u did back then was to blow pfil and go aoe harpies in cz cause u got no life.

And for the 1on1 u didnt get hit by 10 of my friends cause there was person around watching which was Kayah he wasnt hitting u cause he was sitting down and watchin. So dont give me that bullshit, just admit u got fukin owned and stop crying about it.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast