Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

we love you patriot and illuminati

This is a discussion on we love you patriot and illuminati within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just to end 1 argument. Futility, to be honest, yes, Jesse/Niro(cant remember who) did Talos before you, also Niro was ...
Page: 4

Just to end 1 argument.
    Futility, to be honest, yes, Jesse/Niro(cant remember who) did Talos before you, also Niro was the first rogue to tank TK. Altho you wre the first archer to solo talos

Futile Rhetoric

Originally posted by 0000000
    im sorry i just dont see it that way, your damage is quite a bit higher than mine, my HP is higher than yours. Im not really bothered what you "contested", i just wanted to kill you in a buffed fight since you are a twat and i love seeing you squirm with excuses. Good to see you didnt use the abyss water line though
    I meant "contended" of course. A Freudian spill, er, slip.

If you had wanted a 1v1, you could've just asked for one. Instead, you set your humongous ego up for a fall. It's sad, really. You propose one handicap, then lose. You propose another, much milder handicap, to which I agree as well -- and then you fail to comply to the rules of match you yourself made up. That fact, and the fact that you wouldn't even try to fight me again, speaks volumes, really. The fact that you're actually happy about beating someone with far inferior items than you in a "fair" 1v1 is sadder still.

And what is with the obsession with my shards? jesus i can understand the 2 bits of shell but get over it my shards are legit and ive had them for fucking ages. Im done with this now, there are plenty of nice people who would like to fight me and will probably give a much harder test than you, with inferior items to you also.
    I've just got one question about your shards, really: how much Greek cock did you have to suck to get 'em? Nah, don't answer that. It's pirvate, I know.

Futile Rhetoric

Originally posted by RingWraith
    I dont have to bring evidence, cause i know they did it b4 u, only thing u did back then was to blow pfil and go aoe harpies in cz cause u got no life.
    I know that RingWraith was molested by his crack addict uncle when he was four years old. And no, I don't have to bring evidence, 'cause I know that you were.

And for the 1on1 u didnt get hit by 10 of my friends cause there was person around watching which was Kayah he wasnt hitting u cause he was sitting down and watchin. So dont give me that bullshit, just admit u got fukin owned and stop crying about it.
    It wasn't a set up 1v1 (obviously, otherwise I would've gotten an AC buff), and other than the ones watching (it wasn't immediately obvious that they would be watching, either), there were many more running up. You were redballing, but I couldn't finish it off, I made the choice to run away, instead. When I saw that they stopped as well and started watching, I turned around, but it was far too late and I had lost too much health to finish you off. And I don't even mention the fact that even before we started the fight, I had already received damage, 'cause apparently not all of your friends were on the same level as you right away.

One fight, severe handicap, and you obviously never actually went for another 1v1. You catch a lucky break and then try to make it into more than it really is, but that's nothing new. You've been doing it for years

Futile Rhetoric

Originally posted by Vallo_O
    Just to end 1 argument.
    Futility, to be honest, yes, Jesse/Niro(cant remember who) did Talos before you, also Niro was the first rogue to tank TK. Altho you wre the first archer to solo talos
    I'm more than willing to believe that. I can also back my claims up with screenshots, including .KSCs. Soloing Talos for the first time, especially back in those days, was a rather special thing to do, I'm sure they've made screenshots. Present them

well one was a gift from Mike in Engage when i was with them, since i was using a lowly mirage at the time, the other i bought for ingame gold start of 2005 (not from a greek). happy? You need to stop believing all the myths out there, and ive heard most of them, they are amusing Dont actually think i ever got any item from a greek come to think of it.

Volcanic

Originally posted by 0000000
    Yes i go to eslant maybe once or twice a week, i have better things to do. Doesnt change the fact that you will not attempt a boss with me there. Want a 1v1? I wont use buffs, as a handicap since you are kinda shite for a level 70. Just dont talk shit about abyss pots after you lose like your retarded buddy, no one likes a bad loser.
    Im retarded? Im not the one who claims to be an astrophysicist whilst screaming 44 mana is considerably more. I`m also not the delutional one who dreams up these daft abyss water comments. Oh, and Im not the one who control minor heals

Mike from Engage? Screaming slave? The same guy that gave perpetutious dreamer a+8 gig axe and +1 ROCs. What was that pimped archer`s name he was playing as well. The one with the full+8s blah blah.

Before KE came it wasnt hard at all to make +8's 5 pieces of each +7 item and 1 would go +8 with the right method.
    Thats sadly true ringpiece. Allow me to flesh it out abit. Its called duping. Your pal Mos was doing it. Remember when you cried that? That you was being picked on by Arestides because of what you saw and knew? Apparently, your buddy Argentino burnt 14 +7 gig axes to make his +8. All the best on your new char. Hope you manage to keep hold of this one.

Yes waz, there was rampant duping, however generalising all +8 upgrades as dupes does not further your cause particularly. It wasnt hard to make +8's before - especially when trinas were cheap - so RW is exactly correct in that sense. Gathering 5 pieces of +7 chitin for an upgrading is certainly far easier than obtaining piles of quest items for events before anyone else, twice, so im not sure what your point is. And i never claimed to be an astrophysicist, it has nothing to do with what i do now. I just studied it along with computer science, so get your facts straight. It seems that you guys have a masochistic urge for flaming about things you know nothing about. I deal with facts: you and futile = retarded whining newbies.

RingWraith

Originally posted by Futile Rhetoric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Futile Rhetoric)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vallo_O
    Just to end 1 argument.
    I'm more than willing to believe that. I can also back my claims up with screenshots, including .KSCs. Soloing Talos for the first time, especially back in those days, was a rather special thing to do, I'm sure they've made screenshots. Present them [/b]

Aww the little ivan is angry now?, cause he didnt solo talos first :<

RingWraith

Originally posted by Volcanic+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Volcanic)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000
    Yes i go to eslant maybe once or twice a week, i have better things to do. Doesnt change the fact that you will not attempt a boss with me there. Want a 1v1? I wont use buffs, as a handicap since you are kinda shite for a level 70. Just dont talk shit about abyss pots after you lose like your retarded buddy, no one likes a bad loser.
    Im retarded? Im not the one who claims to be an astrophysicist whilst screaming 44 mana is considerably more. I`m also not the delutional one who dreams up these daft abyss water comments. Oh, and Im not the one who control minor heals

Mike from Engage? Screaming slave? The same guy that gave perpetutious dreamer a+8 gig axe and +1 ROCs. What was that pimped archer`s name he was playing as well. The one with the full+8s blah blah.

Before KE came it wasnt hard at all to make +8's 5 pieces of each +7 item and 1 would go +8 with the right method.
    Thats sadly true ringpiece. Allow me to flesh it out abit. Its called duping. Your pal Mos was doing it. Remember when you cried that? That you was being picked on by Arestides because of what you saw and knew? Apparently, your buddy Argentino burnt 14 +7 gig axes to make his +8. All the best on your new char. Hope you manage to keep hold of this one.[/b]

Poor waz none of my gear is from Argentino or any1 of those. And to the +8 part it was easy as fuck to make shells8 b4 KE. We made alot in Sacred, we farmed dms for materials (shells,weaps) then u go to anvil and upgrade, is it so hard to understand that some1 know how to upgrade? just cause you 2 dont know how. And waz you as much of an ebayer than any1 else since you offered me USD for my warrior items.

g0dly

ư love rưng

slm :wub:

Volcanic

Yes waz, there was rampant duping, however generalising all +8 upgrades as dupes does not further your cause particularly. It wasnt hard to make +8's before - especially when trinas were cheap - so RW is exactly correct in that sense. Gathering 5 pieces of +7 chitin for an upgrading is certainly far easier than obtaining piles of quest items for events before anyone else, twice, so im not sure what your point is. And i never claimed to be an astrophysicist, it has nothing to do with what i do now. I just studied it along with computer science, so get your facts straight. It seems that you guys have a masochistic urge for flaming about things you know nothing about. I deal with facts: you and futile = retarded whining newbies.
    Waz now huh? Like you`ve known me for years :wub: . No, +8`s are not easy. Why did people struggle to make wizard staffs `back in the day`? The only one`s who claim +8`s are easy are the cheats and babashoppers. Next you`ll be saying you never insulted my wife(Off topic. kids go for holidays soon, we`re taking ours in Nottingham ). You deal with facts, of course you do. So, how about finally explaining how 44 is considerably more when dealing with 1000`s? After all you only deal with the facts right?

Poor waz none of my gear is from Argentino or any1 of those. And to the +8 part it was easy as fuck to make shells8 b4 KE. We made alot in Sacred, we farmed dms for materials (shells,weaps) then u go to anvil and upgrade, is it so hard to understand that some1 know how to upgrade? just cause you 2 dont know how. And waz you as much of an ebayer than any1 else since you offered me USD for my warrior items.
    I didn`t say that it was from Argentino or anyone else. Because you`re fuckwitted, i`ll spell it out. Birds of a feather flock together, or lets all dupe together baby yeah! I know about upgrading. You`re talking to the second lvl 70 warrior on Ares. F9 went slapping orcs, i went farming. Amongst other things, i got a +8 elixer and +8 raptor. I also know how much broke in the effort to get them. It is not the easy feat you make it out to be nor was it in the past.

I asked you for your 1 warriors items for free a few times because you kept whining about quitting. No more no less.

Solstice

Bobert and DemonHunter regularly tanked talos at lvl 60, hence why Bob was down to 58 and DH not far behind. I didn't take screens of everytime we did talos though, so here's one of us lagging out while doing it and one of EK luring on DHluring talos whilst doing it resulting in a bit of a clusterfuck of people.

23/01/05
    21/01/05

Sorry for interrupting your little argument

Futile Rhetoric

Originally posted by Solstice
    Bobert and DemonHunter regularly tanked talos at lvl 60, hence why Bob was down to 58 and DH not far behind. *I didn't take screens of everytime we did talos though, so here's one of us lagging out while doing it and one of EK luring on DHluring talos whilst doing it resulting in a bit of a clusterfuck of people.

23/01/05
    21/01/05

Sorry for interrupting your little argument
    Impressive, but not solo

Solstice

I wouldn't be able to show you it solo because if im at talos im there for a reason - to kill it

Lemon

Ok too many halfwitted posts for me to quote all of them because I really cannot be arsed.

- The "Lemonfreezer Look"? I guess I just can't help the fact that I don't dupe and ebay my items and instead actually do some farming. I suppose you wouldn't know what that is because it's playing the game instead of abusing it.
    - If you think the difference between his gear and your gear changes nothing then you do it naked and see how much of a difference it makes then because from what I can see "gear makes no difference" is part of the basis of your argument (or should I say defence.)
    - Nobody is whining except for you and Ringwraith. You cannot face up to the fact that you are an arrogant tosser who won't conduct a fair fight because if he loses it would damage his ego and his reputation too much for him to bear. RingWraith just enjoys whining when he has someone to back him up because he is just a sheep following the egotistical knobs he someday wants to be, I mean shit he can't even play his own character it has to be someone elses.
    - Oh and give futile ur damn stats.

RingWraith
    - Stop whining. Can't you just leave the game and stay gone? Also off the forums would help because nobody cares about anything you have to say anymore. You were always riding someone elses wave and now you are running out of waves to ride.

Solstice
    - Its ok. Interrupt anytime, its nice to have a break from stupid arguments like this.

g0dly
    - Do you like to lick ring or just poke it?

Achemenes
    - I wasn't gonna say anything to you because you aren't worth the time but then agian I am feeling cruel so I thought I would let you know that.

Lemon - Fashion designer to every rogue wearing chitins, apparantly.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast