Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

we love you patriot and illuminati

This is a discussion on we love you patriot and illuminati within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok lemon, since you like to pretend you know so much about everything... Who was my crowd? From my recollection ...
Page: 6

Ok lemon, since you like to pretend you know so much about everything... Who was my crowd? From my recollection i was enemies with arestides, enemies with the greeks and enemies with IS/noname which pretty much rules out most dupers on Ares. My friends came from FiRe and real life. So stop talking shit you fucking retard. Who was suspicious? Mike... is that it? So fucking what that is such a lame point.

And PLEASE dont try to act smart when you cant spell LIAR, and for your information, the universe does not revolve around anything since it does not have a centre. Next!

Lemon

Originally posted by 0000000
    Ok lemon, since you like to pretend you know so much about everything... Who was my crowd? From my recollection i was enemies with arestides, enemies with the greeks and enemies with IS/noname which pretty much rules out most dupers on Ares. My friends came from FiRe and real life. So stop talking shit you fucking retard. Who was suspicious? Mike... is that it? So fucking what that is such a lame point. *

And PLEASE dont try to act smart when you cant spell LIAR, and for your information, the universe does not revolve around anything since it does not have a centre. Next!
    Ok you know that clan called Hatred that you were in? You know, the one with the vent controlled by pfil? Yeh thats a good start. Oh and your followers ofcourse that would do anything to be viewed in your favour.

Ok so the universe does not revolve and does not have a centre but did I clam that it did? Infact I believe that I said it didn't? I believe I also said that it was your misconception and not mine? I was actually taking a jab at your ego but I guess that was a little too subtle for you. Let me try a simpler one...hmm... people only like you because you can push the correct buttons in the correct order at high speed and therefore win unfair fights on a mass multiplayer online roll playing game.

Why do you think I pretend to be clever? Is it because you pretend to be clever? Is it that you base this on the fact that I didn't spell liar correct in my last post? Well in that case you must be pretending to be clever too. You can't spell "I", unless you meant the imaginary number √-1? That wouldn't make sense in that context anyway so I guess you just cant spell a one letter word.

Lemon

NEXT! Iceland dog! thou prick-ear'd cur of Iceland!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i win

Lemon

... Are you insane or just an idiot?

Definately an idiot because insane people can spell single letter words like "I".

Picking on my deliberately non-capitalised "i" effectively ends this thread, you obviously have nothing contructive to say to me, youre just pissed that i shat on all your points. Go and get futility to post, at least his quotation-abuse is somewhat funny in an infantile way.

Lemon

Picking on my deliberately non-capitalised "i" effectively ends this thread, you obviously have nothing contructive to say to me, youre just pissed that i shat on all your points. Go and get futility to post, at least his quotation-abuse is somewhat funny in an infantile way.
    The difference between actually "shitting on all my points" and thinking you have is something that seems to confuse you. You see you thought you had shat on my points then I showed you in my next post that you had misread the points all together because they were a little too subtle for you. I think you just ignored that post untill I got my own back, as it were, on your spelling (which I wasn't going to go into but you started it this time.)

Are you retarded? Seriously because all these pointers seem to indicate some mild retardadtion. Selective reading, probably selective hearing, probably brought on by a childhood incident that also caused your egotistical nature. A defence mechanism maybe? Ego brings on your arrogance and it is fuelled by some halfwitted people who consider button pressing to be worthy of worship. Hmm.

Oh and there is nothing more infantile than one of your previous posts:

RingWraith

Originally posted by Grid
    I love this thread, oh and RW you danish douchebag, it should say RETARDED, not RETIERED
    Why? then i would be same as you. Little ignorant Swedish Potato Farmer

Lemon

Originally posted by RingWraith+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RingWraith)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Grid
    I love this thread, oh and RW you danish douchebag, it should say RETARDED, not RETIERED
    Why? then i would be same as you. Little ignorant Swedish Potato Farmer[/b]
    How would changing Retarded to Retired make you ignorant and change your nationality? Anyway Grid farms cows not potatoes silly.

^^ ITS LEMON ^_^

Volcanic

Originally posted by RingWraith+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RingWraith)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Grid
    Why? then i would be same as you. Little ignorant Swedish Potato Farmer[/b]
    http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/taters.php

PO-TA-TOES, PO-TA-TOES

http://www.potatoesmc.com/

More swedish potatoes :wub:

Originally posted by Volcanic
    PO-TA-TOES, PO-TA-TOES

off topic but waz remember wobbs saying that in reference to the defectors that went to ko :P lol the good ol days.

Lemon

Originally posted by Festo

^^ ITS LEMON ^_^
    I wish.

^^its 0000000 ^.^

Grid

Yes waz, there was rampant duping, however generalising all +8 upgrades as dupes does not further your cause particularly. It wasnt hard to make +8's before - especially when trinas were cheap - so RW is exactly correct in that sense. Gathering 5 pieces of +7 chitin for an upgrading is certainly far easier than obtaining piles of quest items for events before anyone else, twice, so im not sure what your point is. And i never claimed to be an astrophysicist, it has nothing to do with what i do now. I just studied it along with computer science, so get your facts straight. It seems that you guys have a masochistic urge for flaming about things you know nothing about. I deal with facts: you and futile = retarded whining newbies.
    So exactly how many of your own +8 's did you make from +1 then? Or did you even make ANY +8 at all

Volcanic

Originally posted by ChanTicO+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChanTicO)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Volcanic
    PO-TA-TOES, PO-TA-TOES

off topic but waz remember wobbs saying that in reference to the defectors that went to ko :P lol the good ol days.[/b]
    You`re all a bunch of fucking Frodo`s ^_^ , playing Frodo`s online.

what a cool post but lets make the plot thicken a little bit here ... Zero before mike gave you a shard 8 what happened to your shard 8 that got deleted and where did you get that from. Also the shard 8 that you purchased seemed to of happen when you were in insomnia. You did another indirect purchase from your enemy once again just like the elf metal huh? You claim mos wasnt your friend? Liar! you were friends with him in the past and when he went back human you were friends with him once again. It seems when someone switches nation it breaks your heart so i guess thats why you had so much hate when he was orc just like the recent events. Also that part about the 2 vs 1 i had front row seats to that and it was the funniest thing i ever seen. Oh and about talos it was tanked by rogues at lvl 60 to 61 so thats no big accomplishment i remember bob lent me his rol to do it myself at one point so that bs needs to be dropped.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast