Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

we love you patriot and illuminati

This is a discussion on we love you patriot and illuminati within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yay big reunion here :wub:...
Page: 7

flamthrow

Yay big reunion here :wub:

Lemon

Originally posted by NYchris
    what a cool post but lets make the plot thicken a little bit here ... Zero before mike gave you a shard 8 what happened to your shard 8 that got deleted and where did you get that from. *Also the shard 8 that you purchased seemed to of happen when you were in insomnia. You did another indirect purchase from your enemy once again just like the elf metal huh? *You claim mos wasnt your friend? *Liar! *you were friends with him in the past and when he went back human you were friends with him once again. *It seems when someone switches nation it breaks your heart so i guess thats why you had so much hate when he was orc just like the recent events. *Also that part about the 2 vs 1 i had front row seats to that and it was the funniest thing i ever seen. *Oh and about talos it was tanked by rogues at lvl 60 to 61 so thats no big accomplishment i remember bob lent me his rol to do it myself at one point so that bs needs to be dropped.
    Oooh interesting.

From a post about Illuminati and Patriot having too many chitin shields it became "0000000 is a dirty babashopper". Silly ringwraith, just cant help starting flames he can't finish.

Who really cares about who tanked talos first, its all ancient history that means nothing now.

Also what is 0000000's nickname to his friends, isn't it "cy"?

Lemon

RingWraith

Originally posted by NYchris
    what a cool post but lets make the plot thicken a little bit here ... Zero before mike gave you a shard 8 what happened to your shard 8 that got deleted and where did you get that from. *Also the shard 8 that you purchased seemed to of happen when you were in insomnia. You did another indirect purchase from your enemy once again just like the elf metal huh? *You claim mos wasnt your friend? *Liar! *you were friends with him in the past and when he went back human you were friends with him once again. *It seems when someone switches nation it breaks your heart so i guess thats why you had so much hate when he was orc just like the recent events. *Also that part about the 2 vs 1 i had front row seats to that and it was the funniest thing i ever seen. *Oh and about talos it was tanked by rogues at lvl 60 to 61 so thats no big accomplishment i remember bob lent me his rol to do it myself at one point so that bs needs to be dropped.

Now were in that subject what about your ironbow with dex bonus. A little sucky sucky gift from k2 for being their little american attention seeking whore?

Lemon

Originally posted by RingWraith+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RingWraith)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-NYchris

Now were in that subject what about your ironbow with dex bonus. A little sucky sucky gift from k2 for being their little american attention seeking whore?[/b]
    Now now, no changing the subject. Chris isn't being an asshole so lets not pick on him, I believe it is you and 0000000 in the firing line at the moment and 0000000 seems to have stopped posting so who's opinion are you going to follow like a sheep now? Heaven forbid you might have an opinion of your own for once.

Oh and I believe every character you have played has been a sucky sucky gift so we will have less of that from you.

theres a difference im not afraid to say what happened with the iron bow now am i? the iron bow was given from livechat since they couldnt find the code for the iron bow 7 and he said it was cool since it took so long to restore me. I dont see any dick sucking there now, do you? if anything its more like thats the other way around since they are compensating me. Now lets continue with ur story oh and you can add in why you came to ares? Oh was it because you scammed your clan in diez seems you have a record of scamming people and being a little bitch.

KirbyKommando

I don't rly know what this is all about but I see different people accusing people from duping etc .. and I'm pretty sick of the same old flame day in day out so here are some facts :
    Futile got the first Iron Bow +8/80 on Ares while he was in IS .. pretty lame how you are flaming IS with sentences like "IS had perfect "upgrade methods" " etc

RingWraith is a fucking loser who keeps _talking_ and nothing more. (I wont even start about this cuz its a fucking fact and everyone knows it)

Everyone had dupes in this game , everyone got some items deleted in their "ko carreer" , there are a gazillion turks having babashopped items , stop flaming NYchris and zero because they got 1 item deleted or had an editted item in their life .. ffs , they would even diserve an editted item for what they did in this game.

PS : I'm pretty fucked up atm so don't fucking start flaming me for my bad english.. just gettin some facts straight here
    ^_^

This thread is pointless stop flaming each other and get back to the game, if the only think you enjoy in this game is giving each other shit just quit already.

flamthrow

Originally posted by KirbyKommando

Everyone had dupes in this game , everyone got some items deleted in their "ko carreer" , *
    I never lost a single item in my ko career so dont generalize.

As for matt dont spoil the fun :lol:

ya stfu matt the other day when i tried to stop flaming in ur post you imed me dont stop i want to talk shit!!!

ooh another complete retard comes to play HI CHRIS

that shard +8 was from eric aka seraphic aka F9DeviL before i knew him. At the time my buddy Lokis had quit and given me full control of his char, i stupidly traded his legitimate glass belt for this shard with eric, which was deleted a couple of weeks later. I know eric bought the shard himself and hes not a duper. About Mike's shard i have no idea where he got it but i got it for free, and still have it. Well i later gave Mike a RoC as a return gift for it.

Thats me, lets talk about you, how long did it take to upgrade an iron bow to +9? and how do you put dex on it? How do you get your account moved to a different id when its against policy? How do you get your char copied to diez? What gift did you accept from james for constable work, did u take the free xp? you need to fuck off back to dota dickhead.

and btw lemon, i am not ever in the firing line. This thread is just a history of me pissing on your clans shitty assumptions, you look so fucking dumb. This is why you are just insulting me now, the classic hallmark of a lost debate. It's chris' turn now, but hes kinda easy since he is so stupid.

free xp wrong i got free prem and not from james i got from ian sean lee or alex. James i didnt really talk to much at the time he was an admin he was always busy and doing something ask your friend festo for that. The char copied to another server was zeus for your information so dont include me in that he had my name on another server. Tt got transferred after he talked to some admin to unban it but then again a lot of people have had account transfers its eitehr admins messing with things or just a mess up in the server like a dupe thats why people take others names when new servers come out. The bow with dex already explained and you still didnt mention your shard 8 that you bought XD oh and about the acc id took them after the second time i got hacked to finally help me with that and it was done by techs.

sure sure free premium keep regurgitating that line. and wtf about zeus? what a load of shite haha. why would your char even be on that server in the first place, so much bullshit. You still didnt explain your id magically changing and how you were happy to use a +9 iron bow until everyone found out about it. Oooh i wish i sucked James' cock too, so many freebies to get and i dont know what u are talking about with that shard, i already explained the shards i use, i did buy a shard for someone with their money once though so you probably talking about that.

sorry never paid usd for this game so no didnt get freebies like that i got a break from premium so dont get too jealous and suck cock? the only one sucking cock was you with your forum posts. As a matter of fact you should do a sucking cock forum post right now for being wrong. Oh and you just happened to buy a shard from someone wow nice one. Oh by the way with zeus he had taken my name on all servers and his account got banned for duping el zeus the warrior he had some friends in high places supposedly he said they unbanned him but his acc was fucked up and el zeus had no name and no warrior and i dont know how he did get my account copied he didnt really make it clear if it was a favor or not but had nothing to do with me. For someone who tries to say I got free exp u sure did spend a lot of time trying to kill my exp parties along with the clan that arcangel is in. Notice the word Try.

yes ive bought quite a few things for friends who are unable to use paypal. so what? it aint my money.

Face it you always sucked james' and alex's cocks, you loved taking it up the butt when you went around with them on their fucked up chars. Even getting transferred to diez, that mustve been a hell of a deepthroat blowjob. And then theres agreeing with james that im shady and should be banned, when in fact it should have been ALL your little bunch of faggots who shouldve been removed from this game. In fact ares is better since your little brigade has fucked off, just take achemenes with you please.

Of course ares is better for you now that a lot of us are gone because now you dont spam die all the time. You just make up shit and now you say this someone you bought your shard from was your friend i mean get your story straight buying from greeks buying from gms then trying to go against it is pretty stupid. Also bla bla bla sucking cock this and that as i said the only one that was sucking cock was you and theres proof on ranking forums about it and not only did it happen once it happened twice. When james asked me about your minor heal i simply said it was probably control minor and he said he thought it was kosp and i said i dont think so that was our convo so dont try to make up bullshit. No wonder you and ring get along well you both act the same no matter what the situation is your on top lmao.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast