Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

we love you patriot and illuminati

This is a discussion on we love you patriot and illuminati within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I masturbate to NYchris's success....
Page: 8

Banned

I masturbate to NYchris's success.

SiCoXiS

all need get a life urgent :lol: and this game is now old and bore

FrEaK

Originally posted by BabaShop
    I masturbate to NYchris's success.
    lmao

FlyingCat

[quote]sorry never paid usd for this game so no didnt get freebies like that i got a break from premium so dont get too jealous and suck cock? the only one sucking cock was you with your forum posts. As a matter of fact you should do a sucking cock forum post right now for being wrong. Oh and you just happened to buy a shard from someone wow nice one. Oh by the way with zeus he had taken my name on all servers and his account got banned for duping el zeus the warrior he had some friends in high places supposedly he said they unbanned him but his acc was fucked up and el zeus had no name and no warrior and i dont know how he did get my account copied he didnt really make it clear if it was a favor or not but had nothing to do with me. For someone who tries to say I got free exp u sure did spend a lot of time trying to kill my exp parties along with the clan that arcangel is in. Notice the word Try.
    "]yes ive bought quite a few things for friends who are unable to use paypal. so what? it aint my money.

Face it you always sucked james' and alex's cocks, you loved taking it up the butt when you went around with them on their fucked up chars. Even getting transferred to diez, that mustve been a hell of a deepthroat blowjob. And then theres agreeing with james that im shady and should be banned, when in fact it should have been ALL your little bunch of faggots who shouldve been removed from this game. In fact ares is better since your little brigade has fucked off, just take achemenes with you please.
    Babas PvP plyzzzzz :wub:

Volcanic

Originally posted by 0000000
    sure sure free premium keep regurgitating that line. and wtf about zeus? what a load of shite haha. why would your char even be on that server in the first place, so much bullshit. You still didnt explain your id magically changing and how you were happy to use a +9 iron bow until everyone found out about it. Oooh i wish i sucked James' cock too, so many freebies to get and i dont know what u are talking about with that shard, i already explained the shards i use, i did buy a shard for someone with their money once though so you probably talking about that.
    Forgotten about with my darling and with my darling too?? They say pride comes before a fall.

Everyone had dupes in this game , everyone got some items deleted in their "ko carreer
    Do not confuse my clan with other people. We made the choice not to use the markets, and we`ve never lost a thing.

This thread is just a history of me pissing on your clans shitty assumptions
    Oh rly. Im still waiting for an answer from your shitty assumptions, on how 44 is considerably more. Also, whilst on the shitty assumptions thing, forgotten your childish PM about my wife? She hasn`t ^_^

Kailean

Originally posted by Volcanic
    Do not confuse my clan with other people. We made the choice not to use the markets, and we`ve never lost a thing.
    sad to say, illuminati are assholes and they/all know about that; luring bosses, servants on isiloon etc. but not dupers/hackers/babahoppers... :wacko:
    btw chris i was always curious about your combo as an assasin. the always-archer reskilled to an assasin and the same day after reskill he owned with boberts macro? T_T but lets say you were really "skilled" :lol:
    oh and forgot about patriots. haha lol. patriot is such a legit clan. they just own with their assasins equipped with dual rol +2.
    jade real just loves their clannies, how long you duped items for them? oh w8 a sec, you just babashoped them, didnt you?

Lemon

Originally posted by Kailean+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kailean)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Volcanic
    sad to say, illuminati are assholes and they/all know about that; luring bosses, servants on isiloon etc. but not dupers/hackers/babahoppers... :wacko:
    btw chris i was always curious about your combo as an assasin. the always-archer reskilled to an assasin and the same day after reskill he owned with boberts macro? T_T but lets say you were really "skilled" :lol:
    oh and forgot about patriots. haha lol. patriot is such a legit clan. they just own with their assasins equipped with dual rol +2.
    jade real just loves their clannies, how long you duped items for them? oh w8 a sec, you just babashoped them, didnt you?[/b]
    Tard, we dont lure servents, only isiloon and bosses. Nothing else.

0000000, how can you be pissing on our points when all your arguments are counter argued and you stop arguing? You are an idiot to think that with us your word is final. Nobody trusts you here so therefore just by saying it is so does not make it so.

Also where did all the little fuckwits who keep posting useless shit come from. Is this such a high profiled argument that everybody wants to have their shitty little voice heard.

Futile Rhetoric

Originally posted by RingWraith
    Aww mr.brown nose is talking, just piss off newbie ^^ along with rest of the fab five squad.
    What's this? Ringpiece, calling someone a "brown nose"? Say, does "pot, kettle, black" mean anything to you?

Did i mention i have a 7" penis thats not erect too!

Futile Rhetoric

The real reason i asked for unbuffed 1v1 was to get you to arena since i know you wont accept a straight up 1v1, losing unbuffed is kinda irrelevant to me, i wanted to show him how poor he is in a straight contest.
    Actually, I wouldn't turn down a fight, any fight. The only reason you proposed to fight unbuffed is because you think you would win; this is indeed the extent to which your ego has grown. Soon we shall be able to use it to block out the sun, and bring a halt to global warming. But, you didn't beat me, so now the next best thing is to whine about the fact that you didn't win a fight which you yourself proposed. Rather sad, really.

He has no reason to flame people on forums for running when hes the biggest pussy in the game.
    Wow. And you base this assertion on what, exactly?

It is HIS fault that he uses +7 shell instead of +8 chitin, and has a fucking +8 DV... I cant believe he made all you chumps farm shit for such a crap weapon.
    I didn't have to "make" anyone do anything. That's the nice thing of playing as a clan, really. Since its inception, about four members have left, and three of them have asked to be invited back. How many clans have you been in, you clan-hopping genital wart?

Any rogue with 4k HP and high damage(like futile) is obviously well equipped and should be able to handle himself in 1v1, which he cant. The really sad part is that you consider me being unbuffed to be a fair fight Using your logic, a fair fight would involve him removing some dex since he hits a lot harder than me, but i wont complain about that too much.
    Haha, I hit a lot harder than you? And you base this on what, a single spike? You've been playing a sin for years, and you still think that a single spike is enough to compare damage? Go get yourself educated, please. Now, assuming that it was a spike -- you spiked me for 600 (yes, I've taken Matchless into account). You also claim to have 1800ap. With 1800 ap, 600 is about the absolute bottom possible spike when performed on me, so one of two possible things happened: you either had a very low damage roll, or you're full of shit. Possibly both.

Edit: just how far up your own ass do you have to be to assert that I would call you fighting unbuffed a "fair fight"? What deep recess of your own rectum did you fish that one out of, then?

If he knows hes crap compared to me, then why u kicking up such a fuss? just get over it, he barely can kill me unbuffed *woo!* i think you kinda ran out of points now. GG.
    Barely? Gosh, that ego of yours just doesn't know when to quit.

And i have a screenshot, but i want to see how far you push me on this
    Go ahead, post it.

Originally posted by Volcanic
    So dont act like bitter fools towards anyone who plays the market successfully. It works both ways. As for your wife, why should i give a shit what she thinks, fuck her... And lemon please, give me a break. I know you are all pissed that i beat futile so easily and i *must* be cheating somehow, but thats no excuse for all the excuses you are throwing around. You countered exactly none of my points, refer to the post where you start going on about imaginary numbers. Yes, thats where you lost. Fucking stupid clan. Actually apart from killing BandoftheHawk, killing your shit clan is a major incentive for me to go Karus.

I dont see why i should be accountable to ANYONE in this game. Futile made a choice to turn up in arena and he lost, he could have chosen to walk away but he obviously thought he had a chance. Well now futile should think twice before he trash talks on forums considering hes SHITE. Now fuck off trolls.

And Kaileen, a lot of sins are using keyboards that have functions to be programmed, but you wont hear them admit this directly, their friends know about it though.

Futile Rhetoric

Pretty weak comeback there. So you're basically purporting that i dupe, and if i didn't dupe, that i buy items from dupers. Thats a lot of big assumptions dont you think, dearie?
    Oh gosh, "dearie"? If you're going to try to emulate me, at least come up with your own diminutives, sweetie.

And yes, you catch my drift, and looking at the history of your items (the ones we know about, at least) -- it's not a strong assumption to make, at all.

Is that all your argument has been reduced to, some petty assumptions that you have no evidence of whatsoever?
    Cute. Of course, reality disagrees with you. Painful, I know.

I'm sorry that you never had enough friends to learn of any upgrade methods, but that is none of my concern. Lets just say that the upgrade chance is only less than 20% if you upgrade blindly.
    Oh I know a lot of people with "upgrade methods". They involve upgrading a lot of dupes, for instance. And please, please, please drop the "it's not hard to make +8s" act, 'cause it clashes with you buying your shell/shards.

I've read long logs between people in your clan and others, it is evident that you are a bunch of self-righteous idiots who assume that anyone better than you in a game is simply cheating. Keep your stupid theories and assumptions to yourself otherwise they backfire.
    I too can play the log game, but I won't. No point, really. As for the "anyone better than us" shtick -- we were the best human PK clan on Ares without even being a PK clan, remember? Your words, not mine

Futile Rhetoric

Originally posted by RingWraith
    Poor waz none of my gear is from Argentino or any1 of those. And to the +8 part it was easy as fuck to make shells8 b4 KE. We made alot in Sacred, we farmed dms for materials (shells,weaps) then u go to anvil and upgrade, is it so hard to understand that some1 know how to upgrade? just cause you 2 dont know how. And waz you as much of an ebayer than any1 else since you offered me USD for my warrior items.

+8 was very easy to make before KE. KE fucked up the anvil. Just because you didnt know how to, you dont have to come crying and call all who made +8 shells a baba shopper or a duper.
    Ah yes, Sacred -- by far the most legit clan on the server. Yeah, there are plenty of upgrade methods, I'm sure Argenturko told you about his, and I'm sure you know about the one IS used, too. I wonder if you're just lying to cover your own pathetic ass, or if you've deluded yourself into believing it. Either way, drop the act.

Futile Rhetoric

My friends came from FiRe and real life. So stop talking shit you fucking retard. Who was suspicious? Mike... is that it? So fucking what that is such a lame point.
    Just about every single clan you've ever been in.

Futile Rhetoric

Originally posted by KirbyKommando
    I don't rly know what this is all about but I see different people accusing people from duping etc .. and I'm pretty sick of the same old flame day in day out so here are some facts :
    Futile got the first Iron Bow +8/80 on Ares while he was in IS .. pretty lame how you are flaming IS with sentences like "IS had perfect "upgrade methods" " etc
    It wsn't the first Iron Bow +8/80 on Ares, but it certainly was one of the first. I also didn't make it while I was in IS; the fact that it passed was a fluke (I was about to quit at that point).

Everyone had dupes in this game , everyone got some items deleted in their "ko carreer" , there are a gazillion turks having babashopped items
    I don't, and I never have. Anything else?

stop flaming NYchris and zero because they got 1 item deleted or had an editted item in their life .. ffs , they would even diserve an editted item for what they did in this game.
    And what may that be?

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast