Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 70
Like Tree41Likes

WeAreAlwaysKings Vs Kings[THIS IS NOT EVEN VS]

This is a discussion on WeAreAlwaysKings Vs Kings[THIS IS NOT EVEN VS] within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55XHdp_gcvo This guy share a vs that we were not even full party. He knew that. He was crying I ...
Page: 1


  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    4

    Default WeAreAlwaysKings Vs Kings[THIS IS NOT EVEN VS]

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55XHdp_gcvo

    This guy share a vs that we were not even full party. He knew that. He was crying I don't wanna polemic with u guys ((((( that's why we didn't make videos anymore but this traitor deserve everything we got. We're waiting you again and again in cz coward.


    Czde dışardan 4 kişi varken bizi kestiğini sanıp video yapan xhomie gereken cevap burdadır. Sizinle artık polemik istemiyorum diye zırlayan biri ilk fırsatta bu hareketi yaparsa gereken cevap verilir

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,418

    Default

    you guys are so god damn pathetic

    some times you win, some times they win, get the fuck over it

    just fucking play the game and stop recording and posting every single fight for fuck sake

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    you guys are so god damn pathetic

    some times you win, some times they win, get the fuck over it

    just fucking play the game and stop recording and posting every single fight for fuck sake
    Atleast they can make videos. Can't say that about Undezstructablezzz xddddddddddd

  4. #4
    Senior Member ilterates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    1,462

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post
    Atleast they can make videos. Can't say that about Undezstructablezzz xddddddddddd
    Some people have lives some don't

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    Some people have lives some don't
    That's a good description about urself <3


    Also this comes from a clan that always kills isiloon and ultima from morning till the night?

  6. #6
    Senior Member ilterates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    1,462

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post
    That's a good description about urself <3


    Also this comes from a clan that always kills isiloon and ultima from morning till the night?
    I thought I was kicked from clan? Which one is your argument? Also, I missed those event most of the time but you aren't very observant.

    you aren't very good at talking smack. Lack of int.
    YouGotPwndByMyAss likes this.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    I thought I was kicked from clan? Which one is your argument? Also, I missed those event most of the time but you aren't very observant.

    you aren't very good at talking smack. Lack of int.
    You retard played 2/3 with them from start. And always been in their retarded drain parties but probably even draining isiloon was to hard for you so they decided to kick you from their clan at some point <3 which is a good choice after i saw u running in 6 parties over and over again like a retard.
    Talking about lack of int atleast i don't walk against walls IRL Mr.Tunnelvision.

    PS: how does it feel being in SlapperZ clan because every english player dislikes you because of ur autism?

  8. #8
    Senior Member ilterates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    1,462

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post
    You retard played 2/3 with them from start. And always been in their retarded drain parties but probably even draining isiloon was to hard for you so they decided to kick you from their clan at some point <3 which is a good choice after i saw u running in 6 parties over and over again like a retard.
    Talking about lack of int atleast i don't walk against walls IRL Mr.Tunnelvision.

    PS: how does it feel being in SlapperZ clan because every english player dislikes you because of ur autism?
    I was a warrior when i was in Undez. You really are bad at this.
    YouGotPwndByMyAss likes this.

  9. #9
    Little archer Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    8,270

    Default

    how does undes get involved with this?

    logging to kill a boss or two and some pk still takes less time than pking for 8-12 hours straight :|

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    I was a warrior when i was in Undez. You really are bad at this.
    Ye, i know u were a warrior in that clan aswell but i barely saw u in the main parties because ur skill level is also bad at warrior class.
    So u decided to play sin again and raid people all day long like a fucking monkey <3

    So after u got totally destroyed by me ingame u try to look smart on this dead forum? You make 0 sense to me keep in mind u are a nobody and all these years you played KO you were always garbage so is ur real life spending time from morning till night farming on that game

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    how does undes get involved with this?

    logging to kill a boss or two and some pk still takes less time than pking for 8-12 hours straight :|
    What i actually meant is you guys been online from morning till night probably farming and whenever a boss spawns u guys were always available there with 3-4 drain parties.

    I couldn't pk for 8-12 hours straight im not like a undez member workless you know i never farmed on this ApexKO forever version all this time i pked on the evenings.
    So pking for 3-4 hours a day takes less time then 18 hours of farming and draining isiloons :|

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    41

    Default

    actually chris if u want i can show you all the videos i have on my pc with no problem ... cause we dont upload videos on youtube doesn't mean we dont pk , we have a lot of the same shit you guys have ... we just dont need to upload it cause is dumb and is a private server that its dead after we quit

    and we just get isiloon with 1 drain party thats 8 people we were 50 we killed ultima with 15 people and we killed it 2 times per week so idk what you talking about and thats KnightOnline is about farming and pk thats how u enjoy the game

  12. #12
    Senior Member ilterates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    1,462

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mekoFY View Post
    actually chris if u want i can show you all the videos i have on my pc with no problem ... cause we dont upload videos on youtube doesn't mean we dont pk , we have a lot of the same shit you guys have ... we just dont need to upload it cause is dumb and is a private server that its dead after we quit

    and we just get isiloon with 1 drain party thats 8 people we were 50 we killed ultima with 15 people and we killed it 2 times per week so idk what you talking about and thats KnightOnline is about farming and pk thats how u enjoy the game
    He is a drama queen and a coward. He was friendly with you guys until you decided to leave.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mekoFY View Post
    actually chris if u want i can show you all the videos i have on my pc with no problem ... cause we dont upload videos on youtube doesn't mean we dont pk , we have a lot of the same shit you guys have ... we just dont need to upload it cause is dumb and is a private server that its dead after we quit

    and we just get isiloon with 1 drain party thats 8 people we were 50 we killed ultima with 15 people and we killed it 2 times per week so idk what you talking about and thats KnightOnline is about farming and pk thats how u enjoy the game
    Show me the videos i don't believe a god damn from it. There is no way you guys won us on 8vs8 i wish i was recording all the 8vs8s against ur clan i had a 40 min movie atleast right now.
    ShowTime and Kings also rolled you guys so easy while u guys had 3 chitin shields and like 3 iron sets. And also they said u guys been crying like retards over and over again and this is the reason why you idiots left the server.
    I been cool with you guys because i classed u guys as friends, u guys helped me getting equal items against HERVORAGEND always been friendly to me. But at somepoint when we kept on killing you guys on 8vs8 and we started to make movies of our enemies. Your clan started to cry like retards in every single topic of us and in pm's and letters. And i told you guys already if you continue i will fight back i won't let myself or my clan get flamed by you little dogs lending me items worth of 1000$ doesn't mean i will be silenced to you guys. You guys are wrong by talking like retards trying to call my clan bad blabla not me period.

    I shouldn't be wasting time on a clan that got completly destroyed by Kings on 8vs8.... But if you want proof something against me im always ready for any vs option for any bet any amount idc im ready i said it multiple times didn't i? I will say it infront of everyone in this forum none of you Undez guys are in my skill level from all u melees. And from all ur priests there is no way u can defeat my commander or my 2vs2 priest.

    PS: Cele and Alex were right Undezstructablezz are a bunch of retards. I should have listened to them after EuKO


    Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    He is a drama queen and a coward. He was friendly with you guys until you decided to leave.
    Trust me from this day after i see how retarded ur old clan is i will not stop flame or troll them no worry <3 i been unfriendly to this clan because they started a war with me <3

    But you ofcourse are next level you got kicked by them because u don't follow target and have no descent on skillbar and as sin u run inside 6 parties to kill 1 mage and fail killing him and die like a mongoloid 2006 player.

  14. #14
    Senior Member Jamm1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post
    Show me the videos i don't believe a god damn from it. There is no way you guys won us on 8vs8 i wish i was recording all the 8vs8s against ur clan i had a 40 min movie atleast right now.
    ShowTime and Kings also rolled you guys so easy while u guys had 3 chitin shields and like 3 iron sets. And also they said u guys been crying like retards over and over again and this is the reason why you idiots left the server.
    I been cool with you guys because i classed u guys as friends, u guys helped me getting equal items against HERVORAGEND always been friendly to me. But at somepoint when we kept on killing you guys on 8vs8 and we started to make movies of our enemies. Your clan started to cry like retards in every single topic of us and in pm's and letters. And i told you guys already if you continue i will fight back i won't let myself or my clan get flamed by you little dogs lending me items worth of 1000$ doesn't mean i will be silenced to you guys. You guys are wrong by talking like retards trying to call my clan bad blabla not me period.

    I shouldn't be wasting time on a clan that got completly destroyed by Kings on 8vs8.... But if you want proof something against me im always ready for any vs option for any bet any amount idc im ready i said it multiple times didn't i? I will say it infront of everyone in this forum none of you Undez guys are in my skill level from all u melees. And from all ur priests there is no way u can defeat my commander or my 2vs2 priest.

    PS: Cele and Alex were right Undezstructablezz are a bunch of retards. I should have listened to them after EuKO




    Trust me from this day after i see how retarded ur old clan is i will not stop flame or troll them no worry <3 i been unfriendly to this clan because they started a war with me <3

    But you ofcourse are next level you got kicked by them because u don't follow target and have no descent on skillbar and as sin u run inside 6 parties to kill 1 mage and fail killing him and die like a mongoloid 2006 player.
    I like this guy. He makes no fucking sense once you read a bunch of his shit but is so passionate about his clan and this game that I can't help but come and check the forum to see whats up.

    Is anything he says true ?
    YouGotPwndByMyAss likes this.

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    I like this guy. He makes no fucking sense once you read a bunch of his shit but is so passionate about his clan and this game that I can't help but come and check the forum to see whats up.

    Is anything he says true ?
    Come face me and u can see it with ur own eyes my darling <3

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. This is not my account
    By cat in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-10-2007, 09:28 AM
  2. KING SYSTEM IS NOT A POPULARITY CONTEST
    By Dro in forum General Chat
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 08-25-2006, 07:55 PM
  3. LVL 80=> i think this is not good for the game
    By jensken in forum General Chat
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 07-02-2006, 09:24 AM
  4. THIS IS NOT A FLAME TOPIC!
    By LiberAchi in forum General Chat
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 06-07-2006, 09:40 AM
  5. I know this is not the right place but ...
    By erel in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-28-2006, 08:46 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •