Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 70
Like Tree41Likes

WeAreAlwaysKings Vs Kings[THIS IS NOT EVEN VS]

This is a discussion on WeAreAlwaysKings Vs Kings[THIS IS NOT EVEN VS] within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss Come face me and u can see it with ur own eyes my darling <3 Watch ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Senior Member ilterates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    1,462

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post
    Come face me and u can see it with ur own eyes my darling <3
    Watch out everyone. Tough guy over here.

    Also, relevant;

    Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    This game is all he has.

  2. #17
    Little archer Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    8,270

    Default

    I'd like to defend my clan but no one really cares enough about a private server to make a big fuss over it anymore...

    We played, we had a lot of fun, we made bank. All with minimum effort and without amazing coordination, without friendships being broken, without major drama or clans being remade every week. It was a good 2 months for old times sake to play this damn game with the same dudes 5-10+ years later.

    Some of us got caught up in the utterly pointless "vs for usd" narrative but we quickly got over it. It's a game after all lol.

    I have to say... I did enjoy this way more before it became warrior KO. Atrociously cancerous and boring metagame that sucks up the fun of this otherwise nice pvp game.

  3. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    Watch out everyone. Tough guy over here.

    Also, relevant;
    Typical retard: 1: talks shit. 2: Get's rekt. 3: After getting rekt talks about how awesome his real life is while he is 24/7 online on ApexKO farming Treants.

    Lack of int <3

  4. #19
    Senior Member Jamm1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post
    Come face me and u can see it with ur own eyes my darling <3
    I have nothing left to prove to myself on KO. Had some free time due to COVID so I was briefly on Apex, enough to know there are far better players than my rusty ass lol. But in my experience the guy who claims to be the best and can't be defeated is usually just trolling or delusional.

    Anyways, my limited gaming time is spent on Ghost of Tsushima and some Warzone this days.
    YouGotPwndByMyAss likes this.

  5. #20
    Senior Member StoneColdKillah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    PORN FACILITY
    Posts
    1,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    I like this guy. He makes no fucking sense once you read a bunch of his shit but is so passionate about his clan and this game that I can't help but come and check the forum to see whats up.

    Is anything he says true ?
    Ignore him Jammin. He comes from a family of retards. He doesn't get attention in real life so he sits on the forums/in game begging people to give him attention.

  6. #21
    Senior Member ilterates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    1,462

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post
    Typical retard: 1: talks shit. 2: Get's rekt. 3: After getting rekt talks about how awesome his real life is while he is 24/7 online on ApexKO farming Treants.

    Lack of int <3
    riiight. cool cool.
    YouGotPwndByMyAss likes this.

  7. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,002

    Default

    Undez a clan of retards that got rekt by any clan while having 3 chitin shields 3 iron necks. But their life is perfect farming treants from 6 am till 11 pm and draining isiloons ty.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    I have nothing left to prove to myself on KO. Had some free time due to COVID so I was briefly on Apex, enough to know there are far better players than my rusty ass lol. But in my experience the guy who claims to be the best and can't be defeated is usually just trolling or delusional.

    Anyways, my limited gaming time is spent on Ghost of Tsushima and some Warzone this days.
    ok

  8. #23
    Little archer Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    8,270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post
    Undez a clan of retards that got rekt by any clan while having 3 chitin shields 3 iron necks. But their life is perfect farming treants from 6 am till 11 pm and draining isiloons ty.



    ok
    You keep saying false and inaccurate shit and it's getting on my nerves now. Literally no one got wrecked or played from 6 to 11 or farmed any treants. We all work from home and found time to play in evening EU time mostly (there was a quarantine going on, you know?), gathering people as events or boss timers were announced. It's 3 clans into one so of course we had enough people to always take over every single drop effortlessly. If you run a 8-10 man clan like revo obviously it's not going to work out for these kinda things, and I'm sure you know it's not easy to manage a large group as everytime random mages or turks joined your clan (or your clan joining others for csw) it never once worked lol.

    Even before people openly started to badmouth the usage of macro, I know that deep down it irked you how we killed every ultima and isiloon. "Those damn no lifers!" you probably muttered to yourself in anger.

    It's all over now so let it go. Haemon left undes out of his own accord long ago, so you can leave us out of this.

  9. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    You keep saying false and inaccurate shit and it's getting on my nerves now. Literally no one got wrecked or played from 6 to 11 or farmed any treants. We all work from home and found time to play in evening EU time mostly (there was a quarantine going on, you know?), gathering people as events or boss timers were announced. It's 3 clans into one so of course we had enough people to always take over every single drop effortlessly. If you run a 8-10 man clan like revo obviously it's not going to work out for these kinda things, and I'm sure you know it's not easy to manage a large group as everytime random mages or turks joined your clan (or your clan joining others for csw) it never once worked lol.

    Even before people openly started to badmouth the usage of macro, I know that deep down it irked you how we killed every ultima and isiloon. "Those damn no lifers!" you probably muttered to yourself in anger.

    It's all over now so let it go. Haemon left undes out of his own accord long ago, so you can leave us out of this.
    Your clan got rekt by ShowTime over and over again on 8vs8 i saw it with my own eyes. And they told me u guys were spamming their letters with macro while ur shitty warriors are using it themselves.
    This xHomie dog was showing DLive clips around beating you guys aswell over and over again with his own warriors not with the raptor+8 warriors from ShowTime. Also my clan Revolution always wiped ur clan their asses i just been talking with my clannies if they have records of your clan yes they do have records of your clan and if i knew ur clan was this autistic and retarded i wish i recorded all the 8vs8s against ur clan myself and already placed it on YouTube. And if i can remember we lost only 1 fight against you guys when we didn't had main commander on priest and we had like nobody in teamspeak.

    Your clan was 24/7 online farming, roaming in cz for bowl bosses whenever a boss spawn i saw atleast 3-4 parties and i didn't care and i was never angry cuz of it if i hated you guys i was aiming you guys over and over again when isiloon was up but i didn't because i classed u guys as friends so most of your clan was 24/7 online.
    But whenever your idiot clan got rekt only excuses and talk shits through letters and pm's and in forum topics especially from that Josh kid aka little pony of that jeff.
    And then i only hear that ur clan people lives are ''great'' while all i see is some drains on isiloons and farm whole day long lol nice life bro really <3

    We added mages in our clan only because of 1 person and that was BroOk he wanted them for national point bonus. We didn't even do CSW 1 time with 2 parties we always went with 1 party to enjoy pk we didn't add entire human nation to win 5$ each person we are not poor like your retarded clan. The only time we joined another clan was WeryStrong because L2Custody which is a friend of mine spam pm'd me to join his clan for the CSW but still we went our own way just for the pk.

    I know you always hated macro and talked bad about it we had hour conversations about macro razor i know. This is totally fine with me but why your clan keep on spamming apexko forum topics about this subject?
    Why over and over again? I said it already if your clan wants to proof they can defeat me or my clan without macro we can do it any vs wise with recording for fun or for money this is all okey for us.

    I heard from many different people in ur clan that Haemon was retarded and a bad player after he random started to flame me in a other topic i asked around and all the messages from them about Haemon were negative and i understand why because this kids only lives for the drama while he is such a retarded player a big failure yes indeed. So i call it basically a kick doesn't matter he quit himself or getting kicked people disliked him so there you go.

    Your clan all saying and acting u don't care about this game but what i've seen after ApexKO forever from Undez is so much care and crying for hours straight ''Don't care about private servers'' everytime i hear this i know you guys care so much <3
    About getting over it or not idc i can dance from morning till night with ur clan since ur donkey clan started drama with me not me with them <3


    PS: we all know if i was a horibble player like Haemon as an example the vsses were accepted by ur clan and much more trashtalking was happening against me.
    But your dog clan knows the outcome already <3 if they don't know be my guest im always ready. Your clan is a big fat nothing in my eyes and will always be like that.
    Last edited by YouGotPwndByMyAss; 08-04-2020 at 11:05 PM.

  10. #25
    Little archer Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    8,270

    Default

    I won't make excuses for the warrior parties. Idk whatever the fuck happened with them because I don't enjoy warrior pk. Very much doubt they "lost all the time" because that's not what I heard.

    Your clan was 24/7 online farming
    No. Farming what? LMAO. You know there's nothing to farm in apex. We never ran bowl either for random bosses. We mostly pk'd and assembled for events, isi or bifrost.

    whenever a boss spawn i saw atleast 3-4 parties
    ? maybe the mages? animosity kinda did their own thing. This is false again.

    And then i only hear that ur clan people lives are ''great'' while all i see is some drains on isiloons and farm whole day long lol nice life bro really <3
    Again, farm WHAT? We only had multiple parties for isi when most timezones converged, in other occasions it was at most 1 and a half party because we use discord and whatsapp, we tell each other to log. It's easy if you have huge numbers because someone is bound to show up. Lockdown was going on back then.

    You reaaaaaally shouldn't be touching this subject. This is something you 100% have no idea about and would be better off just keeping quiet.

    We didn't even do CSW 1 time with 2 parties we always went with 1 party to enjoy pk we didn't add entire human nation to win 5$ each person we are not poor like your retarded clan
    We only added outsiders once (sweach mages). We won very comfortably that week so it's debatable whether their assistance was needed or not. In the end it was just a group of 8 and they didn't even last the whole week because they turned out to be scamming turks. Not sure that qualifies as "the entire human nation" bro wtf lmao.

    Once again, misinformation fueled by rage.

    So i call it basically a kick doesn't matter he quit himself or getting kicked people disliked him so there you go.
    Still not a kick, because it could've been worked out but they chose to part ways.

    Your clan all saying and acting u don't care about this game but what i've seen after ApexKO forever from Undez is so much care and crying for hours straight ''Don't care about private servers''
    Who is doing this? May you show me the person that is doing this? I only see one person in this topic writing walls of text. It happens to be the same guy that started trash talking when they had nothing to do with it. Who could that be?

    This clan's average age is 28~. I was not around for the very beginning (only since 2011) but they have dominated servers effortlessly even before you got into middle school. All of this private server ego talk means literally nothing because they've already been at the top of actual competitive official servers.


    Macros truly have ruined this game. It's disingenuous to pretend they haven't, and it's actually stupid to defend them as fervently as you always do. Just suck it up and admit that they're lame but that you're still a good player. That's a better attitude to have.

  11. #26
    Anabolic Senior Member Euphoria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    299

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    I won't make excuses for the warrior parties. Idk whatever the fuck happened with them because I don't enjoy warrior pk. Very much doubt they "lost all the time" because that's not what I heard.


    No. Farming what? LMAO. You know there's nothing to farm in apex. We never ran bowl either for random bosses. We mostly pk'd and assembled for events, isi or bifrost.


    ? maybe the mages? animosity kinda did their own thing. This is false again.


    Again, farm WHAT? We only had multiple parties for isi when most timezones converged, in other occasions it was at most 1 and a half party because we use discord and whatsapp, we tell each other to log. It's easy if you have huge numbers because someone is bound to show up. Lockdown was going on back then.

    You reaaaaaally shouldn't be touching this subject. This is something you 100% have no idea about and would be better off just keeping quiet.


    We only added outsiders once (sweach mages). We won very comfortably that week so it's debatable whether their assistance was needed or not. In the end it was just a group of 8 and they didn't even last the whole week because they turned out to be scamming turks. Not sure that qualifies as "the entire human nation" bro wtf lmao.

    Once again, misinformation fueled by rage.


    Still not a kick, because it could've been worked out but they chose to part ways.


    Who is doing this? May you show me the person that is doing this? I only see one person in this topic writing walls of text. It happens to be the same guy that started trash talking when they had nothing to do with it. Who could that be?

    This clan's average age is 28~. I was not around for the very beginning (only since 2011) but they have dominated servers effortlessly even before you got into middle school. All of this private server ego talk means literally nothing because they've already been at the top of actual competitive official servers.


    Macros truly have ruined this game. It's disingenuous to pretend they haven't, and it's actually stupid to defend them as fervently as you always do. Just suck it up and admit that they're lame but that you're still a good player. That's a better attitude to have.
    10/10 , didn't expect a serious answer from you twice in one topic .

  12. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    I won't make excuses for the warrior parties. Idk whatever the fuck happened with them because I don't enjoy warrior pk. Very much doubt they "lost all the time" because that's not what I heard.
    Against clans that had good setups with 2 priest & 1 mage or 3 priest i saw them losing against the strongest melee clans on the server yeah they lost all of it and that's a good 3-4 clans which is alot for a mage server back then.
    Probably your warriors ran over some peruvians or turk clans with bad setups and even worse items then average players.

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    No. Farming what? LMAO. You know there's nothing to farm in apex. We never ran bowl either for random bosses. We mostly pk'd and assembled for events, isi or bifrost. ? maybe the mages? animosity kinda did their own thing. This is false again.
    Always behind base on farm slots i saw Undezfarmtablezzzzzz every biffrost ur clan was there whenever isiloon spawned it died in 3 seconds by like 20 drains from Undezfarmtablezzzzzzzzzz so that u say it's false doesn't mean it is false u can ask any other clan about this and they will definetly support me on this one.

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Again, farm WHAT? We only had multiple parties for isi when most timezones converged, in other occasions it was at most 1 and a half party because we use discord and whatsapp, we tell each other to log. It's easy if you have huge numbers because someone is bound to show up. Lockdown was going on back then.

    You reaaaaaally shouldn't be touching this subject. This is something you 100% have no idea about and would be better off just keeping quiet.
    I gotta dissapoint you i won't be quiet and i saw it all with my own eyes i will mention this everytime i have to since ur retard clan call revolution a lifeless clan while they farm on this game for a living xd.

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    We only added outsiders once (sweach mages). We won very comfortably that week so it's debatable whether their assistance was needed or not. In the end it was just a group of 8 and they didn't even last the whole week because they turned out to be scamming turks. Not sure that qualifies as "the entire human nation" bro wtf lmao.

    Once again, misinformation fueled by rage.
    You guys won 80% of the CSW the reason is numbers you guys always had minimum 4 parties and rest of the server 1-2 parties. And for sure Melody with his animosity mage clan is a main reason you guys had the crystal over and over again just like he did in old apexko with huge clans.
    This doesn't mean you guys got it by skill but numbers no quality but quantity. If we was care so much about that few gb's like ur clan we was adding indeed 3-4 different turk mages in our clan and would have won but i like to make 30k nps with alot of pk then sitting in a castle with the entire human nation to get 5$ each person and only 5-10k nps.

    About this sweach mages they also joined our clan 1 time just like i said for the NP bonus they didn't even do CSW with us they joined CrimeViolent when CSW started.
    They were indeed not bad mage players but for sure greedy that's true I could see that on moradon how they cried about 2m haha.

    No rage at all razor, since i never farmed in biffrost, only farmed on treants for a few hours on the first days in lvl 70 cap to be ready for pk buying scrolls and shits. Never added all server in my clan for 5$ and didn't suck my clan penis to log drain accounts to get iron necks and stuff we prefer to pk instead. And everyone knows in future there will be a retard npc again that gives everyone free iron sets anyways just like in the old apexko so ur definetly wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Still not a kick, because it could've been worked out but they chose to part ways.
    Yeah but if his brain had a normal function there wouldn't have be a problem so no reason him to be kicked. And if there is a few people making negative comments about him i already know how everything went.
    Even tho he left the clan himself it still the reason the clan doesn't want him and probably if he didn't leave himself he would have got a kick.

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Who is doing this? May you show me the person that is doing this? I only see one person in this topic writing walls of text. It happens to be the same guy that started trash talking when they had nothing to do with it. Who could that be?

    This clan's average age is 28~. I was not around for the very beginning (only since 2011) but they have dominated servers effortlessly even before you got into middle school. All of this private server ego talk means literally nothing because they've already been at the top of actual competitive official servers.


    Macros truly have ruined this game. It's disingenuous to pretend they haven't, and it's actually stupid to defend them as fervently as you always do. Just suck it up and admit that they're lame but that you're still a good player. That's a better attitude to have.
    It's not this topic only razor im hating on this retard clan of urs becaues of what they did in apexko forum, ingame chats. A few of ur clannies for example StoneColdKillah, Josh which are huge examples they are talking they don't care but whenever u pk with them all u hear is rage at eachother and in discord via voice chat. And cry in gamers4life, in apexko forum and ingame all i see is cry and cry if it's not about the server it is about how everyone win only because of programs. And whenever people say let's do it without programs all i hear '' i don't care about private server'' ''My life is the best in this entire world'' just because they know exactly what will happen and i played myself this game since 2004 till now and i can tell you 95% of my KO life i been playing without macro and always dominated people on every vs wise won many much KC and dollars and tournaments in those private servers and so on.

    And i've also played Usko in 2013 - 2014 anatolia and i've played in 2017 manes and all i can say is the players are completly garbage worse then private server players no clue how to play the game warriors without shields, no descents and if there is a miracle they use descent it's with X descenting 1 cm. Fucking sins that don't cure right after debuffs never see 2 priests debuffing at same time for example para+malice i don't see all of this i just see some over babashopped retards running around 2 shotting eachother just on malice or even without if the gear difference is that big. Just warrior parties that do 1 2 3 click aoe, mage parties 1 2 3 click nova and they all die equally because they are the same retards.
    So don't say ur clan dominated usko in the past because in the past was even worse then now in skill with or without macro. Then ur clan probably had beast of items and others had nothing compared with u guys because im 100% sure more then 50% of the playerbase in all of Knight Online rape ur clan with equal items on 8vs8 and other vs options (With or without macro) you guys don't know that yet because u guys are used to play in 2009 - 2011 whatever with huge gear and never been in private servers and the players back then were even more retarded then they are now.

    About the age in Revolution we had a few members 30+ they like to play this game just for the pk like me. Don't think we are a bunch of 12 year olds we do not cry the entire playtime on a server about anything we see.

    Macro's did make the game more boring i wish there was no macro at all and i said this also a multiple times to you but when everyone uses it (Even your fucking clan) ofcourse i will also use it.
    We all know 99% of the game uses a macro from Korea & Chinese servers through all ottoman terrains private servers they are all using it most of the people that say they don't use it also uses it to not getting flamed by people like you but i won't give a single fuck to admit it

    You were not the reason im in this topic writing shits about ur clan razor. It were a good 5 amount from ur clan talking trash to me and my clannies in apexko through letters, pm's and in forum topics.
    And trust me from this day till i finish knight online i will defend myself and my clan against those crybabies in ur clan and drop their little ego's and if they want me to stop they need to proof them how pro they are after all those dominating in ''Official servers'' right?
    But if you keep on defending them it's not a problem for me and normal they are ur clan.
    Last edited by YouGotPwndByMyAss; 08-05-2020 at 07:55 AM.

  13. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
    10/10 , didn't expect a serious answer from you twice in one topic .
    Aren't you from ItzSK his crew?

  14. #29
    Little archer Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    8,270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post
    snip
    This is why I didn't want to bother answering. It's a waste of time. Lots of exaggeration and nonsense as expected.

    20 drains? farm for a living? sucked dick to log drainers? literally no one did this. No one forced anyone. Only 5-7 drainers because drops are party based not clan based (parties have a 8 member limit!)

    No one farmed, if anything they babashopped lol. Who the fuck farmed outside of bifrost? Will you claim to know more than me, who was one of the most active members in clan?

    Not 2009-2011, they did their thing since 2006. Wonder how old you were back then lol.

    Don't think we are a bunch of 12 year olds we do not cry the entire playtime on a server about anything we see.
    HAHAHAHAHAHA how can you unironically say this when you have actual mental illness patients in your clan like brook, babyshocker and tuke who LITERALLY CRIED ALL DAY IN APEX DISCORD ABOUT VARIOUS TOPICS.

    Anyways, waste of time. Let it be known that I never called your clan "retarded" every 2 sentences, so let that sink in about maturity. Carry on with your rants - no one cares.

  15. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,418

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post
    Your clan got rekt by ShowTime over and over again on 8vs8 i saw it with my own eyes. And they told me u guys were spamming their letters with macro while ur shitty warriors are using it themselves.
    This xHomie dog was showing DLive clips around beating you guys aswell over and over again with his own warriors not with the raptor+8 warriors from ShowTime. Also my clan Revolution always wiped ur clan their asses i just been talking with my clannies if they have records of your clan yes they do have records of your clan and if i knew ur clan was this autistic and retarded i wish i recorded all the 8vs8s against ur clan myself and already placed it on YouTube. And if i can remember we lost only 1 fight against you guys when we didn't had main commander on priest and we had like nobody in teamspeak.

    Your clan was 24/7 online farming, roaming in cz for bowl bosses whenever a boss spawn i saw atleast 3-4 parties and i didn't care and i was never angry cuz of it if i hated you guys i was aiming you guys over and over again when isiloon was up but i didn't because i classed u guys as friends so most of your clan was 24/7 online.
    But whenever your idiot clan got rekt only excuses and talk shits through letters and pm's and in forum topics especially from that Josh kid aka little pony of that jeff.
    And then i only hear that ur clan people lives are ''great'' while all i see is some drains on isiloons and farm whole day long lol nice life bro really <3

    We added mages in our clan only because of 1 person and that was BroOk he wanted them for national point bonus. We didn't even do CSW 1 time with 2 parties we always went with 1 party to enjoy pk we didn't add entire human nation to win 5$ each person we are not poor like your retarded clan. The only time we joined another clan was WeryStrong because L2Custody which is a friend of mine spam pm'd me to join his clan for the CSW but still we went our own way just for the pk.

    I know you always hated macro and talked bad about it we had hour conversations about macro razor i know. This is totally fine with me but why your clan keep on spamming apexko forum topics about this subject?
    Why over and over again? I said it already if your clan wants to proof they can defeat me or my clan without macro we can do it any vs wise with recording for fun or for money this is all okey for us.

    I heard from many different people in ur clan that Haemon was retarded and a bad player after he random started to flame me in a other topic i asked around and all the messages from them about Haemon were negative and i understand why because this kids only lives for the drama while he is such a retarded player a big failure yes indeed. So i call it basically a kick doesn't matter he quit himself or getting kicked people disliked him so there you go.

    Your clan all saying and acting u don't care about this game but what i've seen after ApexKO forever from Undez is so much care and crying for hours straight ''Don't care about private servers'' everytime i hear this i know you guys care so much <3
    About getting over it or not idc i can dance from morning till night with ur clan since ur donkey clan started drama with me not me with them <3


    PS: we all know if i was a horibble player like Haemon as an example the vsses were accepted by ur clan and much more trashtalking was happening against me.
    But your dog clan knows the outcome already <3 if they don't know be my guest im always ready. Your clan is a big fat nothing in my eyes and will always be like that.
    mr. great life up here at 5am looking for people to flame on ko4life lmao

    I actually like a couple of your clannys, I feel sorry for them having to be represented by an autistic weirdo like you

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. This is not my account
    By cat in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-10-2007, 09:28 AM
  2. KING SYSTEM IS NOT A POPULARITY CONTEST
    By Dro in forum General Chat
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 08-25-2006, 07:55 PM
  3. LVL 80=> i think this is not good for the game
    By jensken in forum General Chat
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 07-02-2006, 09:24 AM
  4. THIS IS NOT A FLAME TOPIC!
    By LiberAchi in forum General Chat
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 06-07-2006, 09:40 AM
  5. I know this is not the right place but ...
    By erel in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-28-2006, 08:46 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •