Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

WeAreAlwaysKings Vs Kings[THIS IS NOT EVEN VS]

This is a discussion on WeAreAlwaysKings Vs Kings[THIS IS NOT EVEN VS] within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss Imagine not playing the game and ur still 24/7 on this dead forum lmao xd Like ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post
    Imagine not playing the game and ur still 24/7 on this dead forum lmao xd
    Like how bored is ur retarded life? xD
    Projecting much? Let’s do a simple exercise. Take how bored you think my retarded life is. Then add up the fact that you have been posting walls of text regularly. Now add in that you display so much passion and resentment for shit said regarding your skill on Knight Online. Finally toss in the fact that you are on this forum A LOT more than me (check out post history) but somehow in your broken little mind I’m on 24/7… mix that up and now you know what everyone who has been reading your shit thinks about your life. Andy said it best in another thread, you are that kid who plays KO for some sort of validation and sense of acomplishment.

To me you are like the dust that gathers on my dressing shoes. I check every day in case I need to have them polished.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    Projecting much? Let’s do a simple exercise. Take how bored you think my retarded life is. Then add up the fact that you have been posting walls of text regularly. Now add in that you display so much passion and resentment for shit said regarding your skill on Knight Online. Finally toss in the fact that you are on this forum A LOT more than me (check out post history) but somehow in your broken little mind I’m on 24/7… mix that up and now you know what everyone who has been reading your shit thinks about your life. Andy said it best in another thread, you are that kid who plays KO for some sort of validation and sense of acomplishment.

To me you are like the dust that gathers on my dressing shoes. I check every day in case I need to have them polished.

And once again he logged on gamers4life while he doesn't play Knight Online applause!

It's normal im more on this forum then you because im playing Knight Online but you definetly don't lol.
    I do not give a damn fuck what any retard on this game thinks about me idk why retards like you think u have some good reputation besides being trusty in trades on this forum or on this turkish game.
    You are just a retard like every other random retarded flamer on this forum and on this game go suck it and accept it you're a retard.

Anyway never saw you before so since u got vacation or sitting at home because of corona u decided to think ur life is hella boring so u go on this forum flame people while u don't even play the game can you just gtfo and get a life?
    I wish ur work is something u enjoy ur life time on else this is very unhealthy....

Andy said it best in another thread, you are that kid who plays KO for some sort of validation and sense of acomplishment.

This is so next level xD this retard went in other topics to search things what have been said about me.

So by saying those Undez idiots are not on my level means i think im playing a LCS?
    It's just true lol they are not on my level and i've seen that ingame.
    They talk shit i talk shit back and challenge them for any vs wise just for money and see who the real winner is im tired of beating those retards for free.

To me you are a retard somewhere in this earth that really needs some professional help and find something he likes besides watching his pc screen eating paint chips and doing nothing all day.

I've had enough of all you retards stop wasting my time goodluck in ur boring retarded lifes.
    Last edited by YouGotPwndByMyAss; 08-06-2020 at 06:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post
    And once again he logged on gamers4life while he doesn't play Knight Online applause!

It's normal im more on this forum then you because im playing Knight Online but you definetly don't lol.
    I do not give a damn fuck what any retard on this game thinks about me idk why retards like you think u have some good reputation besides being trusty in trades on this forum or on this turkish game.
    You are just a retard like every other random retarded flamer on this forum and on this game go suck it and accept it you're a retard.

Anyway never saw you before so since u got vacation or sitting at home because of corona u decided to think ur life is hella boring so u go on this forum flame people while u don't even play the game can you just gtfo and get a life?
    I wish ur work is something u enjoy ur life time on else this is very unhealthy....

This is so next level xD this retard went in other topics to search things what have been said about me.

So by saying those Undez idiots are not on my level means i think im playing a LCS?
    It's just true lol they are not on my level and i've seen that ingame.
    They talk shit i talk shit back and challenge them for any vs wise just for money and see who the real winner is im tired of beating those retards for free.

To me you are a retard somewhere in this earth that really needs some professional help and find something he likes besides watching his pc screen eating paint chips and doing nothing all day.

I've had enough of all you retards stop wasting my time goodluck in ur boring retarded lifes.
    You are wasting your own time writing walls of text bud. You clearly care, else you wouldn't be replying to every single person. I didn't have to search other topics, I was in that thread, it's where Dylan posted the macro warrior video and the first time I saw you posting. That's where I said you should just focus on playing and enjoying the game. I stand by that.

You are so far deep into this that you don't even know who has replied to you and said what. You accuse me of things you have done in much higher degrees and somehow the irony doesn't click on you before posting.

Best of luck playing Knight Online, I hope you get to be a top player in many private servers to come!

Best of luck playing Knight Online, I hope you get to be a top player in many private servers to come!
    This. Thats why I love you . People argue about A DEAD GAME. Not even an official dead game,but fucking private servers of a dead game. Mental.

lmaoooooooooo

@yougotpwnedbymyass - Are you ok? You should go straight to a mental health clinic and get checked out, at first you were funny, now its just looking like you need some serious help lmao
    YouGotPwndByMyAss likes this.

Hahahahahahahahaha.

I would comment on almost every comment Chris has made but I'm 99% sure everyone can read what I'd say in the above laughter.

I agree though Chris, Jammin is a batty man ❤

Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post
    Hahahahahahahahaha.

I would comment on almost every comment Chris has made but I'm 99% sure everyone can read what I'd say in the above laughter.

I agree though Chris, Jammin is a batty man ❤
    I would gladly be the hot dog between you and Decerto xD
    Decerto likes this.

random comments by random players on Peruvian inactive forums make alot of sense.

Quote Originally Posted by famiglia View Post
    random comments by random players on peruvian inactive forums make alot of sense.
    atross - rİote - cardİnal
    black and YouGotPwndByMyAss like this.

***deleted***
    Last edited by ilterates; 09-13-2021 at 05:29 PM.

Last edited by iPlayMakeR; 09-13-2021 at 05:28 PM.

***deleted***
    Last edited by ilterates; 09-13-2021 at 05:29 PM.

Little archer Senior Member

its that apex humor

harunga harunga *audience cheers* thank you, ill be here all night!

Last edited by iPlayMakeR; 09-13-2021 at 05:28 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast