BloodyTearz Mini vs Movie

This is a discussion on BloodyTearz Mini vs Movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 1. It is a private server, I think the name of it is akin-tr. 2. If i am correct all ...
Page: 1

Video Designer/Programmer Senior Member LotusBomb's Avatar

Default BloodyTearz Mini vs Movie

1. It is a private server, I think the name of it is akin-tr.
    2. If i am correct all players have equal items there like sexyko, so probably no+10/+3's.
    3. Enjoy and feel free to make all the comments you want( I am in the holiday spirit, so no arguing for me)

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Okay man we get it, this guy has some uber pedal, he rapes everyone cause of his healing not cause of his combo that's a fact lol. Good for him.

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    Okay man we get it, this guy has some uber pedal, he rapes everyone cause of his healing not cause of his combo that's a fact lol. Good for him.
    What are you talking about?, I just posted the video like everyone else posts the ones the like. Not here to prove anything to any of you.

You have upload so many videos here is obv you are screaming for KO respect/fame or something but still havent get it because everyone knows your combo suck and you want everyone to reply here and say "oh nice pk vid" "nice pk great combo" BUT WE ALL KNOW YOU SUCK SO STOP UPLOADING VIDEOS HAHA

Little archer Senior Member

really it's starting to become creepy how many videos you have posted of the same guy

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBuffxX View Post
    You have upload so many videos here is obv you are screaming for KO respect/fame or something but still havent get it because everyone knows your combo suck and you want everyone to reply here and say "oh nice pk vid" "nice pk great combo" BUT WE ALL KNOW YOU SUCK SO STOP UPLOADING VIDEOS HAHA
    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    really it's starting to become creepy how many videos you have posted of the same guy
    Well for 1 i am not the player in the video, and I don't care for any respect/ neither does the player.

Razor as in any other topic I have made this is my friend, i post his videos to 1 show that ares isn't dead like c-west, and 2. cause I like his videos and care to share it with the people that come to this site. I know some of you guys may dislike the videos, but come on now don't try to speak for everyone.

I post the videos i like, I would post some of mine, but my recording program gives me huge amounts of lagg and I forget to adjust the quality so they come out kind of poorly.

Quote Originally Posted by LotusBomb View Post
    2. cause I like his videos and care to share it with the people that come to this site. I know some of you guys may dislike the videos, but come on now don't try to speak for everyone.

Banned Senior Member

This guy is using a pedal and u think he's "good"? Aww..

Banned Senior Member

why he's using the blinding before the escrima ? he isn't loosing that way the extra hit of the dbuff damage with the blinding :X

Quote Originally Posted by Rec7on View Post
    why he's using the blinding before the escrima ? he isn't loosing that way the extra hit of the dbuff damage with the blinding :X
    I don't get why he does it. I think it has something to do with the way cp effects blinding, usually when I use cp and blinding i get a little more dage out then with cp escrima and blinding.

2;20 GM and fast minior ;d (cd)

i played on akin tr too the minor isnt cooldown there so you can put a penny to the ctrl putton and make faster minor ^^

Definitely a pedal.

OK Sorry I dont get this.. This guy is 83.. and he has 6k HP with undy? WTF or is it a bug? He is like fll scrolled and have 6087 hp... I am 83 as well and i have like 6.4k hp unbuffed.. I am confused.
    He is a Pedal case and a uber nub cake.

Edit : Private server my bad.