Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Well..........Rate it cause it sucks that bad XD

This is a discussion on Well..........Rate it cause it sucks that bad XD within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; you have nice ap, def, but your hp preety low...
Page: 2

ShoutPark

you have nice ap, def, but your hp preety low

mate immortaltechnique or w/e. No need to flame.. ffs he is only asking what everyone thought about the stats. He may just want some tips on how to make his char better. No need to fucking flame.. geez. If flame, go somewhere else you attention seeking whore

I think your ap is nice. Next time put some stats on to hp and you will do fine

I gotta agree with Immortal here, I'm fuckin fed up with all the people that want players to rate their chars.

To make it easy for you guys, all your chars suck oke?

quote immortal : Fuckin losers with no self esteem who need acceptance by other losers; priceless

The funny thing about what you've said here is that you called yourself a loser hahaha

sweetpimpmaster

Originally posted by Holy
    I gotta agree with Immortal here, I'm fuckin fed up with all the people that want players to rate their chars.

To make it easy for you guys, all your chars suck oke?
    oke TY and your cahracter is perfect all baba shoped out to the max +8 shells +8 wepons all +1 unique's right? and lets see for never buying 1 thing on this game for USD and never buying and reselling scrolls, i think ive made out pretty well

sweetpimpmaster

h43r:

yea i would follow that 1 guys advice
    get all +5 jewels and maybe +9 or 10 armors....

and a +10 dragonslayer with strength on it

Banned

When they rate their chars, they will know what to improve in order to be the ones killing in cz

Immortal shut the fuck up, what you are saying is pure flaming, not even constructiv criticism.

On topic, Get more hp and im giving you permission to pwn.

sweetpimpmaster

Well if i could get a damn WE and my WP+1 i would have alot more hp :P

Priestontale

Default zzz

Originally posted by ImmortalTechnique+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ImmortalTechnique)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-sweetpimpmaster
    Dude i dont care if they flame me i would like to get their opinions but flames are still opinions so really it dont matter to me lol, like you are trying to be a new guy flamer and if you want to get lessons on flaming go talk to Cama or someone that is acctualy good at flaming cause you have no skill at all *:wub:
    Why? Why do you want people to make fun of you....makes no sence.

I'm not trying to flame...just trying to show you how dumb it is.

Do what you do but please, use some common sence.[/b]

Are you ten years old or you just have fun arguing with someone to try to get over 10 post?

www.owned.org<------ ur new email addy

sweetpimpmaster

OK, since we all agree that i need +9 and 10 shit and +5 jewlery how about we get realistic

ShizN1c

ok let me get this right ur unbuffed only wolf.. so u have 4163 hp with 1500 buff..and the ac is 1225 with 300ac buff.. and the ap is 2256...So why is every1 saying this it a sucky char. good deff, good ap..decent hp i give the char 7/10

get to 70 and u will be great...

sweetpimpmaster

Well Ty and if there is anyway you can give me a tip on how to get my HP higher tell me

Reinhard

It sucks thats what you wanted to hear? and if u wanted opinions to make your char better then put it on your topic name "not RATE MĘ CHAR PLĘS" tard <_<

It would be a different story.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast