Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Well..........Rate it cause it sucks that bad XD

This is a discussion on Well..........Rate it cause it sucks that bad XD within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; get some more hp and ac ^^...
Page: 3

get some more hp and ac ^^

Reinhard

It sucks 5/10

sweetpimpmaster

Originally posted by Norgrenator
    i would say something nice but you got your shit from scamming david anyways so fuck you your hp sucks and ac sucks ap pretty shitty too for having a +8 raptor
    And like i said WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who the fuck am i?...WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?

Originally posted by sweetpimpmaster+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sweetpimpmaster)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Holy
    I gotta agree with Immortal here, I'm fuckin fed up with all the people that want players to rate their chars.

To make it easy for you guys, all your chars suck oke?
    oke TY and your cahracter is perfect all baba shoped out to the max +8 shells +8 wepons all +1 unique's right? and lets see for never buying 1 thing on this game for USD and never buying and reselling scrolls, i think ive made out pretty well [/b]

No my char is far from perfect, but I don't fuking go asking ppl how is this and how is that. If u don't know what u need to improve on ur char and what items u need for it then u shouldn't even be playing this game!!

P.S I never spent a single dime on this game either and I assure u my gear is far greater then urs!

Originally posted by sweetpimpmaster+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sweetpimpmaster)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Holy
    I gotta agree with Immortal here, I'm fuckin fed up with all the people that want players to rate their chars.

oke TY and your cahracter is perfect all baba shoped out to the max +8 shells +8 wepons all +1 unique's right? and lets see for never buying 1 thing on this game for USD and never buying and reselling scrolls, i think ive made out pretty well [/b]

No my char is far from perfect, but I don't fuking go asking ppl how is this and how is that. If u don't know what u need to improve on ur char and what items u need for it then u shouldn't even be playing this game!!

P.S I never spent a single dime on this game either and I assure u my gear is far greater then urs!

<!--QuoteBegin-Holy

sorry i didnt quite catch what you meant yet holy, can you repeat it again? B) B)

Originally posted by h3h3h3
    sorry i didnt quite catch what you meant yet holy, can you repeat it again? *B) *B)

Bitch leave me alone, I :wub: you but you left me for Rezzer .

P.S. I still have feelings for you :unsure:

DjKeViN2

lol i had that attack to 64................... u have fr and ac 200! lol

sweetpimpmaster

How do i have the FR on and 200ac? cause ill bet you i dont

Banned

Originally posted by DjKeViN2
    lol i had that attack to 64................... u have fr and ac 200! lol

lol?..ive been on his warrior...thats with only wolf

daydream

Why post a rate my character shit when you can go on the PINNED topic that says post your stats?

retards

sweetpimpmaster

Originally posted by daydream
    Why post a rate my character shit when you can go on the PINNED topic that says post your stats? *

retards
    Why be a noob that trys to be big and bad and flame with only 5 posts?

daydream

I just started posting here and I'm getting a welcome flame? I love it. Apparently your the only noob here since your the one getting flame posts all over your topic. Besides, I'm sure you had 5 posts at one time also

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast