Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

What is this?

This is a discussion on What is this? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Me and Some clannies were playing in the arena when this guy showed up. Warrior Minor Heal? lol Go HD! ...
Page: 1

Me and Some clannies were playing in the arena when this guy showed up. Warrior Minor Heal? lol
    Go HD! 1st time making Youtube video sorry for quality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRfDWN91Mjk

rice cake or something

He probably had 9999 of the rice cake. One of my frends in Beramus had 9999 on his DCZ rouge and would go into the enemys base and would rape it. Their isnt any cooldown on it.

Natazaku

TBL edit to reverse the effect of one of the passion skills maybe?

ill make another video later but theres been alot of people using it in manes. not just 1 person

NosferatuSoldier

It's called IDreamOfArdream hack. It was supposed to be private. The creator of it (458F) on released it to his clannies. They were originally threatened with a ban had 458F not turned over the source-code to Linus. They're now allowed to play and keep their characters in C-West having negotiated with Linus. The deal was that the hack would stay private and they were sworn to never use it in PVP again. Looks to me like their terms of agreement are now voided. Their characters will probably be banned soon.

Also, it works by using the 150 HP bug in macros, removing it, and spamming that process over & over. The 150 HP bug gives you 150 extra HP (and it works with buffs). When casted, it increased your HP by 150 and automatically regenerates it, making it a deadly tool in PVP. It's a pain in the ass to kill them, you need superior parasite & an AC duff if you want to take them down (providing they're not geared properly, if you run into someone with an Iron set using that beast, well... kiss your ass good bye.)

The hack is very common in BDW.

It's called IDreamOfArdream hack. It was supposed to be private. The creator of it (458F) on released it to his clannies. They were originally threatened with a ban had 458F not turned over the source-code to Linus. They're now allowed to play and keep their characters in C-West having negotiated with Linus. The deal was that the hack would stay private and they were sworn to never use it in PVP again. Looks to me like their terms of agreement are now voided. Their characters will probably be banned soon.

Also, it works by using the 150 HP bug in macros, removing it, and spamming that process over & over. The 150 HP bug gives you 150 extra HP (and it works with buffs). When casted, it increased your HP by 150 and automatically regenerates it, making it a deadly tool in PVP. It's a pain in the ass to kill them, you need superior parasite & an AC duff if you want to take them down (providing they're not geared properly, if you run into someone with an Iron set using that beast, well... kiss your ass good bye.)

The hack is very common in BDW.[/b]

ahhh I knew it! :lol:

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

seen it on lvl 80's in cz yesterday also.
    its crazy

lmao your sign dude, I fucking love it XD

Some of them use minor and hp pots along with it, luckily for us we have 2 aztec gold staffs. Say bb cheaters ^^

Banned

knight online ..... nothing more to say

thats just stupid....

Bowtie4Life

Lol seriously?? Theres like 6 ppl on him and still don't die. I know some of the hacks have been annoying but c'mon...this is like ridiculous even by k2 standards...

Magenta

I haven't read the whole topic, but it started on different servers and it wasn't in english community. It is just refreshing 150HP scroll. Speed depends on how good program do u have and of PC + net. Much more interesting is, that even 80+ use this, they are not afraid of ban at all, that's the right thing to worry about .

I bet we gonna see those in the new server -.-

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast