Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

What is this?

This is a discussion on What is this? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hahha welcome in USKO hahahah... We must wait at new anty cheat system... If it what write Linus is alright ...
Page: 2

xVianox

Hahha welcome in USKO hahahah... We must wait at new anty cheat system... If it what write Linus is alright then really can eject 90% cheat... Ohhh if they really add TBL on server side then eject spamable skill...

King0fKingZ

It's called IDreamOfArdream hack. It was supposed to be private. The creator of it (458F) on Snoxd released it to his clannies. They were originally threatened with a ban had 458F not turned over the source-code to Linus. They're now allowed to play and keep their characters in C-West having negotiated with Linus. The deal was that the hack would stay private and they were sworn to never use it in PVP again. Looks to me like their terms of agreement are now voided. Their characters will probably be banned soon.

Also, it works by using the 150 HP bug in macros, removing it, and spamming that process over & over. The 150 HP bug gives you 150 extra HP (and it works with buffs). When casted, it increased your HP by 150 and automatically regenerates it, making it a deadly tool in PVP. It's a pain in the ass to kill them, you need superior parasite & an AC duff if you want to take them down (providing they're not geared properly, if you run into someone with an Iron set using that beast, well... kiss your ass good bye.)

The hack is very common in BDW.[/b]
    bullshit.
    you know shit about hacking etc.
    stop putting up rumours.
    check first how knight online is build.. and then talk again!

bullshit.
    stop putting up rumours.
    check first how knight online is build.. and then talk again![/b]
    Exactly how can you say that ? Do you have a better explanation for this ? If yes, please tell us...

bullshit.
    stop putting up rumours.
    check first how knight online is build.. and then talk again![/b]
    Lol you sound like you know much more about this.. Plz explain lol.. Work on your sentence structure first so we can understand your theory :blink:

Anal Rapist Senior Member

looks like a funny hack haha !!!

looks like a funny hack haha !!![/b]
    all hacks are funny for those who use them

Anal Rapist Senior Member

no all the others hacks are gay, but this one looks funny. But i doubt its a hack

looks like a funny hack haha !!![/b]
    Not when it's level 75-80's in cz using it against you

Or when it's an arrow shower hacker cancelling all of our mages castings and we can't do anything about it because he's unkillable. Only way I've foudn to kill these guys so far is to one shot them or hit them so hard that they simply can't keep up. Almost impossible to hit them that hard though. I hit one guy for 2.8k dmg and he had 3k hp, and he managed to heal every other skill I added in after that :S

auditurbo4

Ive seen this hack used along with the cancel scroll hack...Many cheaters who use the cancel scroll hack use this healing bullshit along with it...

wawh

knight online hacking has reach an all time top of possibilities

you all know buillshit

its "god mode on" - its true.. he cant die. i seen it first time as warrior, but when rogue use it, he looking like spam soul pot or lf (only looking like) and yeah its possible ! (+ you can spam duff, i mean koxp delete all ur buffs etc without any animation or something .. you only looking like you use magic shield on :P)

I try to find post about it.

//edit they delete topic about it.

i said it was rice cake,
    but right now im sure its a hack, every archer in dcz (ko-xp) using this ><

Tampon

spam 480 hp pots
    think you minoring insted of 60 hp with 480 hp each click
    you cant die
    so many using it

HateMadeMe

you all know buillshit

its "god mode on" - its true.. he cant die. i seen it first time as warrior, but when rogue use it, he looking like spam soul pot or lf (only looking like) and yeah its possible ! (+ you can spam duff, i mean koxp delete all ur buffs etc without any animation or something .. you only looking like you use magic shield on :P)
    I try to find post about it.
    //edit they delete topic about it.[/b]
    then please explain to me retard how I killed a rogue using this in arena?

Did he have semi-god mode on or something? don&#39;t talk shit

There are some noobs that use this cheat that you can still kill but the higher lvl&#39;s are hard to kill. After that night I have been seeing this everywhere now cz,ardream,bdw,etc.... You can probly catch em outside arena if you wanna find someone using it. In manes seen like 4 people using it in outside arena. Hacks are coming in more worst everytime I see.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast