Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

What THE .....ck.. Girakon server... LOOK AT !

This is a discussion on What THE .....ck.. Girakon server... LOOK AT ! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Shot at 2007-08-17 SET SHELLS +7 AND GIGA 2H +7...
Page: 1

UnnamedByMazek

Shot at 2007-08-17

SET SHELLS +7 AND GIGA 2H +7

It think it's kinda possible cuz with some luck and trinas u might get a giga from like 3 +0's but then also shell set +7... like I said
    it 'could' be legit.. but probly not :P

Hey cutie Senior Member

so what ?

Aloot of people have +7 shells and chitin now.. only maybe the 2h +7 might be hard to get but yeah.. its kinda easy to make enough money if u know how to... and AdonisHIT defintaley does... hes on merchant everday on his second account. so he makes money 24/7

Ive made enough so i baugth myself some pieces of shell +7 for rouge.. and i made 1 +7 helmet.. out of 5 +1 shell pieces :P

so yeah adonis is 24/7 money machine and itd be easy to buy twice as much as me.. so he would make twice as much as i did

if he were duper he would make +8/9 shells and just hide em under valkyre

UnnamedByMazek

if he were duper he would make +8/9 shells and just hide em under valkyre[/b]
    yeah

ADONISHIT > FlVESTAR

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

He had a +7 glave the second day of the server, a +7 raptor the third day, and a +7 HB the 4th, not including his DOL and all, so dont worry guys he is a 100% legit turk

Banned

he shows off the shell 7 he uses shell 8/9 under valk hes not as dumb as you think

he shows off the shell 7 he uses shell 8/9 under valk hes not as dumb as you think[/b]
    does he have +1shell set in inventory too?

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Shhh...

Stop. Listen.

Do you hear that?

It's the sound of the hopes and dreams of every "legit" player on Girakon smashing into a thousand little pieces now that they see the new server is as corrupt (if not moreso) than any of the older servers.

/gg server hoppers.

dliel

haha plody
    everywhere u will go u can find dupers\cheaters\scammers and turks

i saw some ppl's there in moradon selling chitins set\glave\md's +7 and cleavers+8...
    and.. i dont know if its stupied gay or if its true but saw some1 shout on chat "sell cleaver+9" on the 2-3rd days of server

KirbyKommando

jeez, who gives a shit, this happened in every server.

Hostibus

yea he is legit so what ? the fact that hes better then u means hes not legit ? plop cry cry its like 1st server in which hes playing legit so far and still going great .. heh so annyoing isnt it ? rotfl *cry him a river*

Shhh...

Stop. Listen.

Do you hear that?

It's the sound of the hopes and dreams of every "legit" player on Girakon smashing into a thousand little pieces now that they see the new server is as corrupt (if not moreso) than any of the older servers.

/gg server hoppers.[/b]
    Rofl. Well put.
    He might just a babashopper since +7's are quite possible. (babashopping being 1 step below duping imo) So in which case, stfu monsterkill because you shouldn't be talking. Also, I love the post above me. "It's the 1st server in which he's playing legit" Meaning that he's been a cheater before. SO what makes you think Girakon is any different? Some people are just far too gullible.

Melody

he's a BIG TIME babashopper, idk bout duper, dont think so.

Banned

Lol and? This is really possible... Upgrade ur quest shells to +7.... And get giga and upgrade +7

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast