Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

What THE .....ck.. Girakon server... LOOK AT !

This is a discussion on What THE .....ck.. Girakon server... LOOK AT ! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; he just knows how to play.. and he also buys shit with real money so it is possible, other friend ...
Page: 3

Arthurios

he just knows how to play.. and he also buys shit with real money so it is possible, other friend has 2x IN at girakon but not duped.. everything is possible just need allot of luck aswell

saga

goddamn im so bored.... give me something to do

Ki1laH

What people don't get is... who would he buy them from? It's not like theres all that much shell7, raptors7 etc on the server just yet.[/b]
    I meant they were horrible for the insanity joke lol.

I'm not saying he's legit, and was more referring to buying either shell +1 from people's quests for USD, or even buying GB's and then buying the shell...because +1 shell is very cheap on this server from what I've seen.

The giga, i've only burned one giga out of four going from +6 - +7 w/ a trina.

But yeah, i'm DEFINATELY not ruling out anything unfair, just saying it IS possible.

Rampage

AdonisHit is always scouting and killing bosses, I dont think theres any dupe there.

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

he just knows how to play.. and he also buys shit with real money so it is possible, other friend has 2x IN at girakon but not duped.. everything is possible just need allot of luck aswell[/b]
    What you really need is a lot of usd, and vuala you can have everything

What people don't get is... who would he buy them from? It's not like theres all that much shell7, raptors7 etc on the server just yet.[/b]
    Go look at cafegeveze girakon market people already selling hb+7 hs+7 shells +7......how do they do it remains a mystery(Dupe) >_<!

Personally I think AdonisHit is legit, no duping involved. He sold lots of PUS in the first week to get $$. Also he got clannies farming in Hobgoblins at all times. Getting BUS and stuff shouldn&#39;t be a problem for him. Last time we saw him, he will do anything to kill OBL in bowl, even after he got exped 2 times by our debuffer. I am sure every bosses in eslant is taken down by his clan. He had glass belt / bronze belt on the second week? Not hard to sell uniques and buy items on merchant. Shells are on merchant for what? 1~2 mil? Gig axe for 200-400 mil?

Also:

we are taking about +7, and not +8
    why do u guys make such a big deal about +7, as if they are hard to get? Start crying when he has set +9 then thats when u can /quit_ko.
    less QQ more pewpew imo

RideOn

Personally I think AdonisHit is legit, no duping involved. He sold lots of PUS in the first week to get $$. Also he got clannies farming in Hobgoblins at all times. Getting BUS and stuff shouldn&#39;t be a problem for him. Last time we saw him, he will do anything to kill OBL in bowl, even after he got exped 2 times by our debuffer. I am sure every bosses in eslant is taken down by his clan. He had glass belt / bronze belt on the second week? Not hard to sell uniques and buy items on merchant. Shells are on merchant for what? 1~2 mil? Gig axe for 200-400 mil?

Also:

we are taking about +7, and not +8
    why do u guys make such a big deal about +7, as if they are hard to get? Start crying when he has set +9 then thats when u can /quit_ko.
    less QQ more pewpew imo[/b]

ADONISHIT AKA PERFECTHIT he was banned for duping at logos 1st warrior with shells +8 raptor+8, so there is nothing new here turks gms selling shit for uds and turks searching for bugs all the time GG USKO turned TRKO

ADONISHIT AKA PERFECTHIT he was banned for duping at logos 1st warrior with shells +8 raptor+8, so there is nothing new here turks gms selling shit for uds and turks searching for bugs all the time GG USKO turned TRKO[/b]
    There is no proof that he is duping.

BTW
    Welcome to Knight Online. The truth is, even with +9 stuff on Ares, people are still playing.

Also: thanks to turk GM, Evil and your clan leader got free +8 gg

RideOn

There is no proof that he is duping.

BTW
    Welcome to Knight Online. The truth is, even with +9 stuff on Ares, people are still playing.

Also: thanks to turk GM, Evil and your clan leader got free +8 gg[/b]
    sure loser turks sux they fucked up this game so hard... and btw he was banned for duping fcking loser

sure loser turks sux they fucked up this game so hard... and btw he was banned for duping fcking loser[/b]
    yupp
    but he was unbanned a couple of days/weeks later with all his items restored :/

J

sure loser turks sux they fucked up this game so hard... and btw he was banned for duping fcking loser[/b]
    You say that with turks in your own clan. GG.

RideOn

You say that with turks in your own clan. GG.[/b]
    sure i dont have problems with that , u dont know me ask ammock or other gamers from logos how is my point about the turks

pXthemighty

so what ?

Aloot of people have +7 shells and chitin now..[/b]
    Alot of ppl has +7 chitin cause theres a chitin +5 quest ^^ but alot harder to make +7 shells

SilentDaemon

omg it is possible so...?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast