Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

What Do We Have Here?????

This is a discussion on What Do We Have Here????? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ @稣제逸눇Leqend , what the point in hiding your name if in human board there is 4guys ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    @稣제逸눇Leqend , what the point in hiding your name if in human board there is 4guys , 3of them is koxpers
    and one of them is normal guy , which called IFreakingOutI , which means its you.

Well even if they really made np transfer , nothing gonna happen to them really , you all saw that animosty , integrity making always chaos nova towns , killing koxpers non stop in orc base and nothing happpen to them.
    So instead of wasting your time and care about other people's nps I think you should do something else.
    plus , its not their problem that people are sitting in human base and just keep pressing ok , and I bet that if someone from your clan was doing it you wasn't even paying attention that much to what he doing 0,o..
    I think gms should take care of those people that keep pressing ok , instead of the normal people who killing them.
    and yet another guy tryin to be smart, BUT ur not at all, all u have to do is be on west 2 cz relog to west1 and ur name wont show up on the board not hard i been playin this game WAYYYY to long back since ares3 days and when iron bow's+7 were goin for 15gb, maybe next time kid u have no idea who i am in game

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

not gonna bother flamin this topic coz we all know how its goin to end but hes not IFreakingOutI coz i know freaking and hes a warrior ( in the ss u can clearly see a bp, cant assure that hes 1 of these hackers on board since sometimes board bug's and u dont see urself in there ), anyways get back to fighting but leave FreakingOut alone since he has nothing to do with it.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by boomboom View Post
    rotfl ... carnac- west?
    no, WoW ...

"!$#"&!#$&Legendz¨´, get a life , please .

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

@稣제逸눇Leqend its time to get a life i think if you feel the need to care about something like this considering the state of ko nowadays.
    if you disagree then maybe you should make a topic everytime you see a koxper or even an illegal item? xx ^^

Quote Originally Posted by trytankme View Post
    @稣제逸눇Leqend its time to get a life i think if you feel the need to care about something like this considering the state of ko nowadays.
    if you disagree then maybe you should make a topic everytime you see a koxper or even an illegal item? xx ^^
    i have only be back on ko for 1 month so far still on my frist xp prem after having almost a year off

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    @稣제逸눇Leqend , what the point in hiding your name if in human board there is 4guys , 3of them is koxpers
    and one of them is normal guy , which called IFreakingOutI , which means its you.

Well even if they really made np transfer , nothing gonna happen to them really , you all saw that animosty , integrity making always chaos nova towns , killing koxpers non stop in orc base and nothing happpen to them.
    So instead of wasting your time and care about other people's nps I think you should do something else.
    plus , its not their problem that people are sitting in human base and just keep pressing ok , and I bet that if someone from your clan was doing it you wasn't even paying attention that much to what he doing 0,o..
    I think gms should take care of those people that keep pressing ok , instead of the normal people who killing them.
    Let's see what do we have here.. BadFamily equals GM injected items, national point transfer, soon to be k0xp? Oh boy your clan reputation is so shit on these forums right now. Nevertheless, feelthebeat should be banned anyway and I guess u could post this screen to the officials just to see if it'd work. Maeby show them that +10 Raum he has aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Let's see what do we have here.. BadFamily equals GM injected items, national point transfer, soon to be k0xp? Oh boy your clan reputation is so shit on these forums right now. Nevertheless, feelthebeat should be banned anyway and I guess u could post this screen to the officials just to see if it'd work. Maeby show them that +10 Raum he has aswell.
    oh i sent in the normal no edit'd ss to ko so we will see, oh and i can see why perfection is acting like he is that's his clan lmao

Lmfaooo another fail clan with fail members in it. Tht feelthebeat has raum+10 yet still npt's trololol the SS belongs to a priest from Animosity clan. But no matter how much i hate the op, hes not the one whos supposed to get flamed, those guyz with no skill in the ss.

Cwest; where u spend thousands of bucks yet still suck

MORE guys goin at it again GoodFellas this time around and more in there party

so bad ppl are doing this

been a bit of a surge in np transferring recently on the server hmmm

everyone knows that dude DrMario cheats lol he was speedhacking in the arena yesterday

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spires999 View Post
    everyone knows that dude DrMario cheats lol he was speedhacking in the arena yesterday
    shame hes in the clan that has most of AntiHackers guy's ( as their old clan name clearly say's they were totally against cheaters/hackers like everyone else legit in the game ), game's gettin worse day by day but oh well it been like that since 2006. aslong as im still able to login and pk sometimes, i honestly dont give a shiit about anything else.

Guys,

I really don't get your point!!!!! Do you really think that the problem in this game is who kills the koxpers and not the koxpering ..... let me say that if I see someone killing koxpers around for a whole week I'd applaud him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grumbi

Lol whats up with all the people in this topic defending the cheaters. Np transfering is just as bad as koxping itself, hence why real legit people dont do it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)