Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What do you think about my combo?

This is a discussion on What do you think about my combo? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rg6OkN4Jt5o&hd=1[/ame] I was trying to push it up to 13 hits but it's hard when fraps runing but anyway I ...
Page: 1

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Default What do you think about my combo?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rg6OkN4Jt5o&hd=1[/ame]
    I was trying to push it up to 13 hits but it's hard when fraps runing but anyway I think it would be better using 12 hit combo with a change on f2 page put pierce on third spot and jab on 4th?

Your opinions? :P
    Last edited by SheldonCooper; 06-06-2011 at 09:15 AM.

u can do it much better. I can do 3 dmg's on 1 sec. i mean the combo style depends on what u want. Do u want combo for PK'ing or VS ing?

Banned

Tbh these kind of topics are just a 'look at how good i can combo' and are just lame. No1 can tell you how to make your combo better, because they could tell you 100x what they think, but at the end of the day not everyone combos the same.

Quote Originally Posted by DevdasS View Post
    u can do it much better. I can do 3 dmg's on 1 sec. i mean the combo style depends on what u want. Do u want combo for PK'ing or VS ing?
    Can you show me much better? If what you claim is true then you must be doing 13 hit and still waiting for spike right? Can you please fraps it and show me. Appreciate it much tnx

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    Can you show me much better? If what you claim is true then you must be doing 13 hit and still waiting for spike right? Can you please fraps it and show me. Appreciate it much tnx
    I don't make movies becuz people are becoming jealous.. but i can give u some examples;

U're an rogue so look into youtube to the rogue:
    - xXzecXx
    - psychod4gger
    - Onlygodcanjudgeme (not sure if he has an youtube movie)

most are rogies in bera so. I don't use rogue anymore becuz it sux. . Low hp/Low def. i hate it

Bro u need time and a lot of practise to become an respected rogue ..

Banned Regular Member

no one can tell u how to combo.. u gotta find by urself the best combo that actually fits u..
    spamming minor and switching skills most of rogues know how to do it..

I don't make movies becuz people are becoming jealous.. but i can give u some examples;

U're an rogue so look into youtube to the rogue:
    - xXzecXx
    - psychod4gger
    - Onlygodcanjudgeme (not sure if he has an youtube movie)

most are rogies in bera so. I don't use rogue anymore becuz it sux. . Low hp/Low def. i hate it

Bro u need time and a lot of practise to become an respected rogue ..
    I got bunch of private server videos also from sexyko and I rarely was defeated on same gear On sexyko only chingy was a rogue that I could never kill but I got pretty close, I was able to kill all the rest there. So i'm not quite sure what you're trying to imply here. For usko i know it's gear dependent a lot. I also didn't find any of the rogue you posted on youtube.

Here are the video's,

XxXZeCXxX
    YouTube - ‪XxXZeCXxX‬‏

Psych0D4qqer (zknyslrogue)
    YouTube - ‪fechasoncha‬‏

SininS
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVSEH0cT2Y8&feature=related]YouTube - ‪SininS The Power Of 83 II (part1)‬‏[/ame]

Good luck

XZECX is failing like crazy he has worse combo then me. Sinins (Danny) is good no doubt he ryl owns he is also doing 12 hit combo. Psychodagger only vses on full skills, he has 11 hit combo before spike loads not even 12 O.o

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

i have no idea what dev wants, 12 hit or 13 hit if u wanna call it that is the 2nd best u can get, i think u could get 14 hits (for u call it 13 hit combo) but u gotta be on a computer with no lag and really good fps.

im also doing 13 hit combo, but u can fail sometimes cus im on a crappy comp and it takes it time to do the skills.

most people get an 11 hit combo i think, cus they just do their skills from the best to worst which makes them have to wait for one of their skills.

Whats up fagilicious... Impulsive here... Do you still play on private servers as well?

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    i have no idea what dev wants, 12 hit or 13 hit if u wanna call it that is the 2nd best u can get, i think u could get 14 hits (for u call it 13 hit combo) but u gotta be on a computer with no lag and really good fps.

im also doing 13 hit combo, but u can fail sometimes cus im on a crappy comp and it takes it time to do the skills.

most people get an 11 hit combo i think, cus they just do their skills from the best to worst which makes them have to wait for one of their skills.
    That was the reply I was waiting for, I can also do 13 sometimes but as you said fps has to be high. although I had never seen 14 hit before I also don't know how one can manage a 14 hit combo :O I would sure love to see a sin doing 14 hit But you know 14 hit means that you cast 14 skills without fail including spike and when you finish the 14th skill spike has to load still for just a tiny bit of second cause if spike is loaded before you made the 14th skil that means the combo isn't actually 14 hit but it's 13 because you are able to cast spike at the time you hit the 14th skill.

Good example of 13 hit is in this video from chingy.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dL_VulD2GNw]YouTube - ‪Chingy is Back vs video Knight online Assasin lvl 80‬‏[/ame]

And I managed to do it one time on sexyko on DarkMares in this video:
    YouTube - ‪Sheldon's 11 (62 cap) and 13 (80 cap) hit combo‬‏

Quote Originally Posted by nightmare67 View Post
    Whats up fagilicious... Impulsive here... Do you still play on private servers as well?
    Nah nigga I sold all my shits everywhere

Combo video form japon ko,its flowing and graphics so cute
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f39My5yHpyw&feature=related[/ame]

if you remove first 2 skill thats 13 hit combo

Quote Originally Posted by xROVERx View Post
    Combo video form japon ko,its flowing and graphics so cute
    YouTube - &#x202a;MH

if you remove first 2 skill thats 13 hit combo
    Yeah that is rly nice 13 hit combo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast