Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

what movie making program?

This is a discussion on what movie making program? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i just dl and cracked sony vegas but its so damn hard to use .[/b] where u got it from?...
Page: 2

Ganadorph Senior Member

i just dl and cracked sony vegas but its so damn hard to use .[/b]

where u got it from?

http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/downlo...pro<<free trial
    and go to youtube and search on how to crack it

vegas. get a crack

lironzz

ok i finished making my vid wiht vegas ^^ my 1st vid ever but how to i change a vegas pro file into a movie one?

ok i finished making my vid wiht vegas ^^ my 1st vid ever but how to i change a vegas pro file into a movie one?[/b]
    atleast you got that far :P. i gave up when i couldnt figure out how to video ko.

lironzz

ya but its realy bad quality and it wont upload to youtube like this >< its wrong type of file

lironzz

got it working finished and uploaded!! onto filefront and youtube ;p

After you finished the edition part, you an save your movie as a video format.

File -> Render As , then u choose the codec u want to use for compression of video and audio.

Click ok and wait

if you are looking for advice... well

Ko movie-makers are using 3 different programs at most. Windows Movie maker, Sony Vegas and Adobe after effect. Next can be Pinacle studio, adobe premiere, but those arent used so much like first three.

Personally I like effects in adobe after effect. There you can easily change things directly in the screen - like cut out only moving character and change background. In vegas you can do this, but its much harder.
    Still I&#39;m using vegas for years and I&#39;ve did over 20 movies in it.
    Advantage for you guys, whos starting with it, is that it&#39;s realy simillar to Windows Movie maker.

I&#39;ve already made one tutorial with basic things but it&#39;s in czech and even my non-czech firens are still begging me for english tutorial, I&#39;m not planning to make it...

last thing - my options for KO movies when rendering them - WMV format, 1024x768, 25 fps, 3 mbps, 128 kbps audio, 44 kHz. And with 10 minute movie you are on 230 MB.

Sergeant Senior Member AlwaysDown's Avatar

any1 knows where i can dl full fraps version ?

Thumbs down

last thing - my options for KO movies when rendering them - WMV format, 1024x768, 25 fps, 3 mbps, 128 kbps audio, 44 kHz. And with 10 minute movie you are on 230 MB.[/b]

damn why everyone is using so low audio quality... audio is important also! go atleast for 192kbps... unless the tracks u&#39;re using are in 92kbps or 128... but use quality audio or it will really be hard on good speakers and be disgracious..

don&#39;t forget the audio quality 8)

Banned

what movie making program do i use to make a vid of ko?
    i tried wmm but every time i open it
    Windows Movie Maker has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
    and then it comes up with that send or dont send report error message -.-[/b]

why do you have a link for a PRIVATE Knightonline server in ur comment? i thought it was illegal to even play them for ur usko account btw fraps and the usko recorder is what i use

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12