Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

What percentage of these people do you think

This is a discussion on What percentage of these people do you think within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 100% most likely or like someone said msn bug , or just straight up all day archers of course who ...
Page: 2

Banned

100% most likely or like someone said msn bug , or just straight up all day archers of course who would want to do that right?

are koxping? lol.

[/b]
    87.59 % are koxping and the rest are just plain noobs...

RiseAgainst_

Why turks ? pff noob[/b]
    U dont need to be a genious to be able to identify an average turk ko gamer from a crowd. Sorry k bye.

chimera2888

of course.[/b]
    ur retarded who just wants to raise his postcount

Obviously =/[/b]
    ur a retarded who just wants to raise his postcount

yep. Just like ur nick, small dick and u think its effective [/b]
    ur a retard.....period

just cause turks have names like Hasan or ahmad or some shyyt like that dosent always nesicarly indicate that there from turky.
    names like ahmad, hasan, mohamad, alie there are middle eastern names (iraq, iran, sudie arabia, lebanon all these countries have a majourity of population with these names.) in myko i had a chara named Achmood just cause u saw me running around and read my name would u have instantly thought i was turk? if yes then...pffffft go learn something retards

and btw i know 2 turkish people IN GAME whos acually names are JIM, and MICHAEL if u asked these 2 for there names would u ever have guessed there turkish? no? thought so
    kktybb
    are koxping? lol.

[/b]
    i think the only koexper in this pic is that noob mage floating in the middle !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    jk :P

mammlea2

ur retarded who just wants to raise his postcount

ur a retarded who just wants to raise his postcount

ur a retard.....period

just cause turks have names like Hasan or ahmad or some shyyt like that dosent always nesicarly indicate that there from turky.
    names like ahmad, hasan, mohamad, alie there are middle eastern names (iraq, iran, sudie arabia, lebanon all these countries have a majourity of population with these names.) in myko i had a chara named Achmood just cause u saw me running around and read my name would u have instantly thought i was turk? if yes then...pffffft go learn something retards

and btw i know 2 turkish people IN GAME whos acually names are JIM, and MICHAEL if u asked these 2 for there names would u ever have guessed there turkish? no? thought so
    kktybb

i think the only koexper in this pic is that noob mage floating in the middle !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    jk :P[/b]
    slm hy, my name is George, i must be american!

kibal

ur retarded who just wants to raise his postcount[/b]

rofl r u serious ? did u c since when i have this account and how many post i have? .I just try make a joke since i find this post stupid .You should take a break and c who is the retarded my sir.

who cares from where they are... :S

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

they maybe all jewish

and i remmeber u unknown freaks turks are not the same with arabs or iraq and they have not the same language and alphabet
    turks stem from chinese and Kazakhstan and have a very difficult culture with arab syria iraq or other arabic states

The king. Senior Member

ifeel some jealousy that u dont know how to koxp!!!!

turks koxping? no way totally off

nathan16

all koxping noob fags.

Ripper_of_romania

87.59 % are koxping and the rest are just plain noobs...[/b]
    :lol: :lol:

RiseAgainst_

just cause turks have names like Hasan or ahmed or some shyyt like that dosent always nesicarly indicate that there from turky.
    names like ahmad, hasan, mohamad, alie there are middle eastern names (iraq, iran, sudie arabia, lebanon all these countries have a majourity of population with these names.)[/b]
    AHMED-One of Mohammed&#39;s names according to the Koran.
    HASAN-A Mohammedan Caliph.

http://www.al-azhar.ab.ca/deriv.htm

Im pointing out something, everyone take your OWN conclutions about this and dont try to think what i meant to say cuz ur brain might explode.

Cheers.

Banned

owned. my guess is 299%?

D0ntLikeAFreak

Why turks ? pff noob[/b]
    cause turks want to koxp but to poor to buy it, thats why they all turks u barely see english people that koxp

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast