Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

What an STR Build warrior is born to do

This is a discussion on What an STR Build warrior is born to do within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nice video...
Page: 2

Golku

nice video

KalaBunga Senior Member

think hell beat the most people in vs that flamed him ahbout his combo.

very nice soling the talos but like said above you should should speeded up the movie more intresting.

Nicely done man, fela next ey :P

Makeitrain

haha thats sick.

ye hes hitting a golem, how are u supossed to r hit him. Learn the game before u post. he has a pretty nice combo[/b]
    Look at the first hit he does and see try to see if there is a hit or not and he does hit some r s but misses bunch. Watch it carefully before you make a comment about the video and thank god you know the game enough to teach..

hman13

well nothing too special seen done plenty times.. and have done it.. combo is ehhh just work on it u did good bro gratz =)

i use the ss in pk if im ever low hp to rregain hp is it. but i had ss 8 on other server so is alil diff..

keep up the hard work

I think my achievement was first talos at 63 and quest mobs at 62. They hit so hard then

I'm planning on boss soloing soon as I get some more ap, preferably ss7/8

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

I think my achievement was first talos at 63 and quest mobs at 62. They hit so hard then

I'm planning on boss soloing soon as I get some more ap, preferably ss7/8[/b]
    And why would you kill quest mobs at 62?

Ki1laH

Yeah that was only a semi-decent combo...and I haven't played in like in over a year, maybe two.

Nice vid though.

misterfrisco

I was using that combo cause it seems to me the more i move the boss sometimes fails or hits a little less? maybe im wrong. But if i just stand still seems i get hit more. I was tring to concentrate on my poting and on not failing my Attack skill. Anyhow i was bored and happened to have Gamecam on. I know people have solo Talos but ive never seen it on Game cam or fraps. ^_^

and for the guys telling me i cant combo here http://files.filefront.com/JRKO+0002.../fileinfo.html i messed up on my combo, Anyway keep it honest and thanks for your comments and ill keep working hard to get better.

P.S keep in mind i havent bougth +3 uniques and +9 armors so maybe the people saying i suck have babashopped items :b i could be wrong.

Banned

whatever....fucking sick man, not alot of ppl can claim to solo talos with SS that easy. That's pretty sick bro. I wanna fucking hp recov dagger plox[/b]

steven claim he can solo talos on minor cooldown... so go try ! :P
    i will try on sinins with a priest ready to save my ass but i need undy, and to find a talos first :P

Banned

i will try on sinins with a priest ready to save my ass but i need undy, and to find a talos first :P[/b]
    LOL GL with that bro, and lemme know how that works out for ya. I might try HQ..but fuck talos

SpinalTap

I will agree that simply standing there doing an RR combo or smth similar to it, Talos does seem to hit more often. As for the comments on the R attacks, attack a golem, giant golem, DS, titan, how often do the R attack actually hit? 1/3, 1/4 of the time?

The real question about this video is, do u sacrifice a R attack hitting 33% of the time while getting hit by Talos an extra 2 times? 1k dmg to talos, or 3k dmg to yourself. Pretty sure I know my choice

misterfrisco

i will try on sinins with a priest ready to save my ass but i need undy, and to find a talos first :P[/b]
    Yeah <_< I wanna see you solo Talos with a sin with the minor cool down. Show me the vid, if you dont then i wont beleive you.

P.S this was done on Scrolls no Undying; witch means i have done it many times before successfully, with no back up needed to save my ass. Did you see any priest around? 8K HP, 1500AC, 2200 attack, ss+7. The only thing i practiced on was Balogs and Dark Mares, other then that i went straight to Talos. If you wanna know what a Talos hits like, go to Dark Mares and Take your Helmet, Pouldron, Pads, and gaunts off thats about how hard a Talos hits like. I hate waiting for a priest to load and try to come help; usually by then someone else has started killing it and thats why i just made this warrior so i can find it kill it look elsewhere for more bosses

SpinalTap

Frisco, get on msn and answer me

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast