Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

What an STR Build warrior is born to do

This is a discussion on What an STR Build warrior is born to do within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It wasn't bad, but I've soloed talos many times with an 80 warrior, and I use raptor and hp pots ...
Page: 3

It wasn't bad, but I've soloed talos many times with an 80 warrior, and I use raptor and hp pots until I get down to half hp...then switch to ss to get back to full hp and refill the mana bar, then it's back to the raptor....rinse and repeat until talos is dead.

misterfrisco

It wasn't bad, but I've soloed talos many times with an 80 warrior, and I use raptor and hp pots until I get down to half hp...then switch to ss to get back to full hp and refill the mana bar, then it's back to the raptor....rinse and repeat until talos is dead.[/b]
    Waoozers to sig! haha gg items i bet ^_^

Banned

Yeah <_< I wanna see you solo Talos with a sin with the minor cool down. Show me the vid, if you dont then i wont beleive you.

P.S this was done on Scrolls no Undying; witch means i have done it many times before successfully, with no back up needed to save my ass. Did you see any priest around? 8K HP, 1500AC, 2200 attack, ss+7. The only thing i practiced on was Balogs and Dark Mares, other then that i went straight to Talos. If you wanna know what a Talos hits like, go to Dark Mares and Take your Helmet, Pouldron, Pads, and gaunts off thats about how hard a Talos hits like. I hate waiting for a priest to load and try to come help; usually by then someone else has started killing it and thats why i just made this warrior so i can find it kill it look elsewhere for more bosses [/b]

well i don&#39;t belive him. That is why i am gonna try it. With proper undy set i can get above 9 to 9.4k hp and some nice defense. So if i can&#39;t do it, then its no way he could.

Just one question. Am i allowed to get it massived?

Banned

Am i allowed to get it massived?[/b]

hell naw, that takes away the whole "solo" aspect. meaning, if there were no priests around, could u rock the bitch by urself.

auditurbo4

I like these kinds of videos...It was entertaining watching u solo that thing and never goin under half hp lol ^^
    Anyways im from Bay Area too...msg me ure msn homie

ScottCW1

this distracted me from doing my homework thankyou =]

ScottCW1

LOL GL with that bro, and lemme know how that works out for ya. I might try HQ..but fuck talos[/b]
    i killed HQ with healer at lvl 65 sin with shit items so im pritty sure u can do it... =]

DragonSan

for those who say suck combo... you have to also know with ss its hard to even do an R attack with it... so he is doin awsome with that sythe nicely done pimp!

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

Just one question. Am i allowed to get it massived?[/b]
    Solo is solo eh :P
    No duff, buff, warrior, dot, no nothing

Just single you, your scrolls, and a skill called minor heal :lol:

TopCat

whatever....fucking sick man, not alot of ppl can claim to solo talos with SS that easy. That&#39;s pretty sick bro. I wanna fucking hp recov dagger plox[/b]
    any lvl 80 warriolr with +1 unique and +8 shell can own a talos with ss +7 in 2 mins
    well thats how i did it
    its not a big deal watsoever

Mixer

LOL GL with that bro, and lemme know how that works out for ya. I might try HQ..but fuck talos[/b]
    Talos on minor cooldown is impossible... Sliding oke,but tanking it is a murder. Anyways a level 60 with no cooldown can solo SQ,maybe 65+ you can solo HQ with cooldown. I tried killing a talos without cooldown once,on level 73,i got owned when he was on 30% of hp lol,its allmost impossible so GL with trying on cooldown ROFL

misterfrisco

Keep it coming haha. I know its not a big deal, but i have not seen fraps of it :b plain and simple thats all im saying.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

reading it from work..........didnt watched the video, but if he sucked so bad as some guys are saying he was going to die very fast (u actually need to hit to recover hp with ss).

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

I can solo talos with rocks..

Enjoyed it never ever gonna try it

And why would you kill quest mobs at 62?[/b]
    I was the only person who was classed as tanker in clan we didn&#39;t have many warriors and not many people online. Someone needed their lvl 70 quest so I wanted to try it. Was quite achievement considering I had just over 1050ac or something and shitty hp, now I can duo them all with my duffer no problems

I was using that combo cause it seems to me the more i move the boss sometimes fails or hits a little less? maybe im wrong. But if i just stand still seems i get hit more. I was tring to concentrate on my poting and on not failing my Attack skill. Anyhow i was bored and happened to have Gamecam on. I know people have solo Talos but ive never seen it on Game cam or fraps. ^_^[/b]
    I&#39;ll agree that standing and tanking can (and usually does) aggro the monster more into attacking you, my main comment is because your going too fast on the combo you were attempting to do and so missed a fair few R attacks. It&#39;s actually easy as hell to include r attacks into those combos imo you should have slowed down.

BUT for the purpose of the video congrats, it&#39;s easily possible now but don&#39;t think many have posted

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast