What are These :)

This is a discussion on What are These :) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; look at these monsters they dont have much ap but they have many hp these are a quest monsters with ...
Page: 1

belongtodeath

Default What are These :)

look at these monsters they dont have much ap but they have many hp

these are a quest monsters with high and hp and if they kill you you dont lose any exp you can die with peacefull

its the quest in lufer/emc where u can get defence armors in...

belongtodeath

what kind of defence armors?

RunLikeYouStoleIt

the one all the people in the beta knew about was warrior leather gloves +1 upgradeable with 5 sword defence at +1 :P

belongtodeath

which one drops it B)

Lizora

all of them

how many can you get, where do you get the quest, is the area re-enterable, and whats the adviced min. level.

we were in there too, killed some and at least 1 of each, even the boss at the end, the messenger of god pathos but didnt get anyhting esle only the quest items.

Sidarius

can you tell me how to get in there,etc. i dont care about the lvl req. cause ill get in either way,just how do i enter? who do i speak to?

Originally posted by Sidarius
    can you tell me how to get in there,etc. i dont care about the lvl req. cause ill get in either way,just how do i enter? who do i speak to?
    monster supression squad III at captain falkwine (human side). you can enter with party only i htink. dunno about level req somwhere about 62 63 64 65

Sidarius

thank you, yea lvl req. isnt important, we are lvl 70's for the most part aside from 2 or 3 ppl.

simple

i cant doit at karus i went to captain fargo there was a quest called monster squad hunt II but i couldnt do it coz it said i t was too trivial for me im lvl 60 i tried to find the monster squad _III but i cant find it ><