Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

what the worst u done ingame ?

This is a discussion on what the worst u done ingame ? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; first time i was in ardream, didn't now it was pk world then so i went to pincer scorpion and ...
Page: 6

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

first time i was in ardream, didn't now it was pk world then so i went to pincer scorpion and exped and 1 orc killed me and i loosed 600 k and i thought that was alot then and i started to piss off and i never went back there again til i understand the world was for pk :P

dartagon

first time i went to breth (when i didnt know there was any other places than moradon xD) at lvl like 31, me and my 2 friends had just discovered the game the day before, (we had resist to curse +1 rings WOOT WOOT) we were exploring breth, we followed a path and it brang us to zombie mountain ^^, we were all archers, and there was a lot of people there (at the time it was the BEST xp you could ever get) and ppl were killing them easly enought for our eyes, so i tried myself, attacked 1 zombie then watched his hp bar---------> 0.01% gone--------> WTFFFFFFFFF we all started to run like freaks and all got 1 hitted by the zombie xD, (we never came back there again until like lvl 45)

just after we died, we decided to go further to see for noobier mobs.... i saw a skeleton, he was smaller than me and looked so nab, so guess what, i double clicked on him (didnt know other commands than "i" and double click xD, later i discovered the "u" comand xD) i was so sure of me that i looked back at my friend to see where he was and when u turned back my face to the computer, i saw an other black rectangle......almost cried and got pissed out.

PS: OH YEAH ALSO!, the day we discovered the "leeching" ^^, we got a party in zombies, but we couldnt kill one, we went on the mountain and realised we could still "gain" the exp of our party members, so we just sat there and go outside xD, came back with like 3 lvls and some ZOMBIES EYES FTWWWWWWWW (worth so much xD)

Banned

killed my mom and dad when they tried to unplug my PC!!! while trying to lvl in apost

theassassinbandit

I were tired and i was selling my ms +8/80 and then some turk pm'ed me he offered a glass belt. Then i said ok. Then we opened trade and he said +1gb. Then we traded again and i watched that there was gb like belt then i fast put the ms there and pressed ok. After we traded i looked and it was a ice belt [/b]

mine was about the same .. was toto +2 reverse, hanguk +6 = md +8 a turk told me i put the tota+2 reverse, hanguk +6 then he put his md +8 then he traded then i did then on the bottom left of my screen it said carrying weight or something... -.- but i was a warrior with str +7 chitin set carrying noo pots or items .. then the turk said +170m then he put a md +1 ( i didnt know cuz i didnt look at it) then he traded fast like when i put on the first weapon then i got tota =2 reverse, hanguk +6 = +1 md >.< the turks selling character name was (sellmerch)

happened to my friend, i dont think any1 can beat this

friend had a raptor +9 (only 3 in the server at the time)
    a +1 rap had dropped from samma

he was in a hurry and put the +9 rap instead of the +1... sold for 28 mil..
    guy who bought it was a noob at the time too
    no one can beat that
    worst thing that happened to me was I was givin +7 chit for free when i was a NOOB.... just didnt know anything about the game..
    i sold each piece for 1 mil cuz i thought 1 mil was VERY HIGH[/b]
    +21

killed my mom and dad when they tried to unplug my PC!!! while trying to lvl in apost [/b]
    that was not evenfunny h34r: :huh:

tamachan

killed my mom and dad when they tried to unplug my PC!!! while trying to lvl in apost [/b]
    omg wtf u crazy? :huh:
    whats the worst u done ingame

not in real life

when i was new here (in old ko)
    i keept on npc the dd and so on helmets/items i had -.-
    for pots lol

Banned

Trying to upgrade 5 Iron impacts +7 with Trinas. all broke..

Im scared of +5 now.

Also when i first played and chili was helping me he said "dont goto ronark land" i went there one day, got to Dark mares and got pwnt by a sin. i was like O_o then lost allmy NP&#39;s and couldnt do anything the message "please goto knight clerk" and quit cus i thought i lost the game cus i had no NP&#39;s :|

toniskuusk

I started playing when KE started..my classmate leveled me in KOBOLDīs and i got sooo many DD items and i sold em all...

and second time was when i thought i would quit and burned my sala+8 and crimson set+7 in beramus.when i came back i was like FFS..

well today wanted to make horn xbow+9 with trina.....guess what

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456