movie request

This is a discussion on movie request within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; a long time ago (at least 2-3 years) i saw a csw movie, i think NeverSayDie or neversaytown or raif ...
Page: 1

windsmoker

a long time ago (at least 2-3 years) i saw a csw movie, i think NeverSayDie or neversaytown or raif starred in it...
    btw the movie started with the song follow the reaper
    if u cant find this movie
    give me elkar's or raif's accounts here in ko4life... (i remember it was one of them for some reason)

Magenta

Ok, wait, I'll upload it.
    movie by raif

windsmoker

Ok, wait, I'll upload it.
    movie by raif[/b]
    downloading!!
    if it's the same movie as i think then I LOVE U
    im from israel too btw

Magenta

It's 7mins long movie by Raif(NeverSayDie), TIOC is defending castle. First part is with cata and second attacking def warr(he used only cleave). So I hope it is right movie :-)
    Btw:
    Lol :lol: His red things indicate YOUR IP and Internet options and stuff.... Nubcake [/b]

windsmoker

It's 7mins long movie by Raif(NeverSayDie), TIOC is defending castle. First part is with cata and second attacking def warr(he used only cleave). So I hope it is right movie :-)
    Btw:[/b]
    /owned

btw it says im in holon but i'm not (different city)
    and yep the first part is with cata and then he dies and says i cant be a gg forever lol how i remember it :S

Magenta

But ur net is from holon :-P . And yea, he was on the church with cristal and when he die, he continue in normal mode.

windsmoker

rofl using cleave... and no combo
    i guess it was alot of time ago :P

Foxy_Br

Well, taking advantage of this topic, does any1 have an old vídeo from beramus. The main char is one cleric called AgentScully.

Can any1 upload it? :s

Magenta

Do u know name of that video?

Foxy_Br

Do u know name of that video?[/b]
    I dont remember... only remember the music, was Dont phunk with my heart (Black eyed peas)

:unsure: